Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1648269 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Eaglewings2020: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Hello, if I couldn't get a suitable date for my emergency appointment can I pick the one available and request for another emergency appointment? please what is the procedure?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by vizin: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mickeybook(f): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Janet200:

Western union does not accept credit card for sevis payment. The person should use a debit card or cash.
pls sir expanciate the cash aspect
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Dayoaf: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2021
beejhay69:
The MBA course is for a duration of 2 years , and I will have to complete 34 credit units before graduating in courses like: ... ... ...

Alright, thank you so much!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Dayoaf:

Alright, thank you so much!!
Goodluck Tommorw. May the odds be in your favour. ✌

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hackalvin: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Please can someone help me....i need some that can help me, my agent told me that they can give usa appointment agent till February or i pay 150k ..pleae have spent alot of money in her to secure student visa for me... I pay him for visiting visa story now she tell me student visa now story coming again
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shadbay(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Approvalll:
Congratulations the God that did it for you will do it for us in Jesus mighty name Amen

And God came through for you!!!! I'm so happy for you, bro. Go and prosper in your endeavour!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ayangbade99: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Thanks, for the reply. Did you request for Emergency in Lagos before canceling?

blesziano:
No, i did not.

I cancelled my Lagos appointment and requested for an emergency appointment in Abuja.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Hackalvin:
Please can someone help me....i need some that can help me, my agent told me that they can give usa appointment agent till February or i pay 150k ..pleae have spent alot of money in her to secure student visa for me... I pay him for visiting visa story now she tell me student visa now story coming again

Nobody go pray make him maga die, so as to continue cashing out. If you love yourself and your account balance, you better run far away from that yeye agent.

11 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by jojomario(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
I am impressed with all I read so far.
My younger brother proposed to have his masters in USA. He sat for GRE (292) and CGPA 3.29( Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
What are his chances? I also read about funding. Can he get admission in some schools with funding?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Wapgod(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Good day guys.
I just recently completed a second class upper degree in information technology from a UK university.
I would like to get a 1 or 2 years master degree in the U.S.A.
How would i go about it?
I would appreciate if i am guided how to go about it.

A full scholarship master degree would be preferred if possible.

Regards
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nicolars(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Hyfeseyi:
VISA APPROVAL TESTIMONY

On the 10th of June 2021 I was denied US visa at the Lagos embassy. I couldn’t say the exact reason why i was denied. This was my first attempt.
I was so frustrated and I left the embassy in pains.
When I got home I paid for another visa fee and started looking for date. I didn’t see date in Lagos so i moved my search to Abuja. I saw October 24th in Abuja, I picked it and applied for Expedited appointment, it was approved within 24 hours and I got a new date for 9th of August, 2021.
On the 8th of August I got to Abuja via Arik Airline and lodged at St. Matthias Hotel.
My interview date (9th of August) came and I went to the embassy. I was interviewed by a slim white lady with blonde hair.
See my transcript below :

V.O : you are going to **** for masters in computer science
Me : yes please with focus on Information security.
V.O : what do you do currently?
Me : I explained
V.O : what will you do after the degree?
V.O : who’s your sponsor ?
Me : My Maternal uncle. He works as a Business project manager in New Jersey
(V.o cuts in )
V.O : but during your last interview you said Cousin
Me : (I was already shaking) I can’t remember maybe that was a misrepresentation but my sponsor is my mummy’s brother that’s my maternal uncle
V.O : typing….. she looked at me and said he lives and works in New Jersey
Me: Yes
AND THE VO GAVE ME WHITE PAPER…….
I bursted into joy ……God showed up for me. To say I was denied 2 months earlier. I’m grateful I didn’t give up.
This is to encourage everyone here to keep pushing and I want to advise that not everything you read online is correct information, if I asked people they will say don’t reapply immediately after first denial, some will say if you have family abroad don’t fill it on your Ds160. My elder sister is a US CITIZEN and I filled in her details and my sponsor lives in New Jersey.
Don’t listen to people, fill your ds160 truthfully.
God will always show up, he makes all things beautiful in his own time.
See you in America ��. To God Alone be all the glory �.

Thanks for this. I’m always scared because I have 3 immediate family members in the US (Dad and 2 siblings)
When I begin my application, my brother who is in the US will be my sponsor and I usually feel that would be a minus to my application
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Teecee18th: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hyfeseyi:
VISA APPROVAL TESTIMONY

On the 10th of June 2021 I was denied US visa at the Lagos embassy. I couldn’t say the exact reason why i was denied. This was my first attempt.
When I got home I paid for another visa fee and started looking for date. I didn’t see date in Lagos so i moved my search to Abuja. I saw October 24th in Abuja, I picked it and applied for Expedited appointment, it was approved within 24 hours and I got a new date for 9th of August, 2021.
On the 8th of August I got to Abuja via Arik Airline and lodged at St. Matthias Hotel.
My interview date (9th of August) came and I went to the embassy. I was interviewed by a slim white lady with blonde hair.

(V.o cuts in )
Me : (I was already shaking) I can’t remember maybe that was a misrepresentation but my sponsor is my mummy’s brother that’s my maternal uncle
I bursted into joy ……God showed up for me. To say I was denied 2 months earlier. I’m grateful I didn’t give up.
This is to encourage everyone here to keep pushing and I want to advise that not everything you read online is correct information, if I asked people they will say don’t reapply immediately after first denial, some will say if you have family abroad don’t fill it on your Ds160. My elder sister is a US CITIZEN and I filled in her details and my sponsor lives in New Jersey.

Congrats dear :-)
But, please I have a question, I counted my relatives in the us and they were 21 (the ones I know), I didn't even count their children, so do I have to fill all their names in my ds 160, and won't that be a negative sign to the vo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Diedi: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello house, I need help. I applied for EA which was approved on 11th, the closest date I picked was September 14th. Now the EA has expired and I wanted to apply for another EA but the EA tab is missing on my profile menu. My resumption date is 23rd august. Can I write them to see if they can restore the EA tab to my menu? I just want to try again if I can get an earlier date.
Eaglewings2020:
Hello, if I couldn't get a suitable date for my emergency appointment can I pick the one available and request for another emergency appointment? please what is the procedure?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femco2000: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Quick question: Please when is the usual start date for Spring 2022?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Femco2000:
Good afternoon everyone. Quick question: Please when is the usual start date for Spring 2022?
Anything January.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by psychologyshuby: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Since you are so sure of everything so why come here for peoples opinion ? Because to me you not ready to learn or take advice. So if berea college says they don’t require SAT for admission , fine and good... but trust me they would pick people who have nice SAT scores than pick you.

Kind regards.
Teecee18th:

Berea college is fully funded, both tuition and living costs, so I don't NEED sat. But I will consider taking it for admission purposes, thanks dear

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Antisocial1: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Teecee18th:

Congrats dear :-)
But, please I have a question, I counted my relatives in the us and they were 21 (the ones I know), I didn't even count their children, so do I have to fill all their names in my ds 160, and won't that be a negative sign to the vo

Filling just the ones who share the same surname with you will do, and immediate siblings (Sister, father , mother) not Uncles

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Teecee18th:

Berea college is fully funded, both tuition and living costs, so I don't NEED sat. But I will consider taking it for admission purposes, thanks dear
joker seems you don’t know what you are talking about because I don’t know when USA started giving full funding with just waec which is not even straight As but since you have this information already I wish you Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Diedi:
Hello house, I need help. I applied for EA which was approved on 11th, the closest date I picked was September 14th. Now the EA has expired and I wanted to apply for another EA but the EA tab is missing on my profile menu. My resumption date is 23rd august. Can I write them to see if they can restore the EA tab to my menu? I just want to try again if I can get an earlier date.
lol it’s not possible your best option is to stick with the date you have
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AllureI: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congrats on your Visa approval. Please how where you able to apply for an expedited appointment, even after your denial within 6 months? Because it is indicated that you can't request for EA if you were denied within 6 months. Secondly when filling your DS-160, did you indicate that you have been denied before? Please your response will go a long way for me. Thank you.

Hyfeseyi:
VISA APPROVAL TESTIMONY
No Funding
No GRE
One admission in the US

(V.o cuts in )
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SAMUELPJ: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ehizy007:
3 Days.
can We Chat

Pls kindly send a mail to me
hantanoyelami@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rebelsquad: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good day house,
I need help please
My school resumes in September, originally I applied for EA for Lagos and got denied immediately. (Incomplete documents were submitted)
Applied again, then cancelled and moved to Abuja because Lagos was not answering anyone
Applied for EA in Abuja some weeks back and got denied again despite attaching all required documents
What can I do?
What is the issue really?

Is there an email address I can write to
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Magnito24: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Photo did not upload on ds160 form. will that be a problem at the embassy?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmaChe(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Check the specifications and try again. Also be sure the photo isn't too large in size.
Magnito24:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Magnito24:
take a photo passport to the embassy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by hitan(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please guys I would like to know if I can get admitted to a university in the United States with a 2.2 Nigerian degree

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
owagbeba:

The bolded texts are not good for your application.

Uncle with 5 unisex salons sponsoring you for a 32k$ course? You think am.

2014 to 2021....what have you been doing? This is a tough one?
What best can I put my bro please advise me that was what have been doing since I graduated from high school I went to poly and learn a hand work Is the hand work I’m doing now at someone shop at Ikeja here i mean the computer repair
And two about my sponsor work shy the work no make sense ni ? It’s not easy to get shop in oshodi and other one at Ikeja and it’s a unisex saloon oo both barbing and hairdresser the other once in other state a located at city also which they have customers very well thou I don’t know how much they charge but there have a lot of customers the one in Ibadan is at palms mall ring road. Please what else can I say in those one with red please this is the second time of rewriting the transcript
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hackalvin:
Lol guy you better wise up those agents will just be collecting your money ( well you may be bablo). Try and do research google is there and apply for anything you wonna apply for yourself
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rebelsquad:
Good day house,
I need help please
My school resumes in September, originally I applied for EA for Lagos and got denied immediately. (Incomplete documents were submitted)
Applied again, then cancelled and moved to Abuja because Lagos was not answering anyone
Applied for EA in Abuja some weeks back and got denied again despite attaching all required documents
What can I do?
What is the issue really?

Is there an email address I can write to
well bro you can just stick to you initial date and defer your admission I guess
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mickeybook:
Great people pls my person is having issues paying for my SEVIS fees from us.... She couldn't pay with her credit card n western union is not helping matters .... What are the steps she has to follow to get d fess paid?
Bro the best thing to do is to contact @walspring search for it and send him a pm he will pay on your behalf with chikini money. And 100 percent legit

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.