Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1646205 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2021
kaey10:

January 24

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Majestybaba92:

So as to know how to arrange my own when the time comes, no interior motive though. Just want to gather much information so I can get my visa approved without denial

People's cases are different, it might work for him but counteract for you. so it's best you tailor your application in such a way that you highlight your best options forward.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Guys...

Has anyone ever got emergency appointment in Lagos without paying sevis fee? Pls.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Dayoaf: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Majestybaba92:

So as to know how to arrange my own when the time comes, no interior motive though. Just want to gather much information so I can get my visa approved without denial

“Ulterior” motive.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Dayoaf: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Duisburg:
Guys...

Has anyone ever got emergency appointment in Lagos without paying sevis fee? Pls.

Speaking from experience, please just pay it before you request.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dayoaf:

Speaking from experience, please just pay it before you request.
Can one apply for emergency appointment now for January start?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
@Kaey10 did during this week and he was approved. Likewise, earlier on this thread ,some applicants for fall (August resumption) requested in May and got approved

Duisburg:

Can one apply for emergency appointment now for January start?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
But, you didn't reply @kaey10

[quote author=kaey10 post=106768551][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Halcyonpacer: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please I'd love to know if it's advisable to use a different sponsor (main sponsor is different) for the free and room board on a US school's graduate I20 application?
The free room and board sponsor is my cousin and and main sponsor is my uncle.
I hear using more than 1 sponsor may not be advisable and that's why I ask if it is ok for the free room and board sponsorship.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Majestybaba92(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dayoaf:

“Ulterior” motive.

Thanks for the correction, I really appreciate.

Ulterior motive noted

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Majestybaba92(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=NigPatriot post=106779976]

People's cases are different, it might work for him but counteract for you. so it's best you tailor your application in such a way that you highlight your best options forward.[/quote

can you please shed more light on this?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
My statement accounts date ended at june 6th.

I have requested for a new i20 and i was told to reupload documents, do you think that statement would pass?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Anavamii: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello guys
Please I have an issue and need help. I have someone abroad who wants to help pay my Sevis fees and that of a friend. How do I send the money to the person?
Thank you for your help
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anavamii:
Hello guys
Please I have an issue and need help. I have someone abroad who wants to help pay my Sevis fees and that of a friend. How do I send the money to the person?
Thank you for your help

You send Naira to the person. He will help you buy USD used for the payment.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
damuziefreak:
Dear Fairheart, I have a peculiar case I’ll like to discuss with you. I’ll like to PM you
Alright
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Valolisa147: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2021
fairheart:

Alright

Please i have an issue. My appointment name has a slight typographical error. Please how do i correct this? Is this a bigger problem if not sorted out?

-See Valentine
-And Vslentine.

Can i make corrections
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Okasibe1: 4:19am On Oct 17, 2021
henzolucci:
Hello everyone! I just got admitted into Bowling Green State University, Ohio for Masters in Computer Science, Sofware Engineering for Spring 2022. Classes begin 10th of January 2022 on my I-20.... How do I pay my SEVIS fee? And how do I book a date for interview? Aslo, is there anyone here going to or in BGSU? Help a brother. Thanks

Good morning,

Please what is your undergraduate study on and your GP Too, also did you get a WES conversion
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Charles61: 5:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Please gurus in the house,
What is chance of a secondary school graduate. Who wish to apply for undergraduates in USA getting Visa or admission

35 years old
8 years of Business
Married with 2 kids
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObaOfEsan: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Charles61:
What is chance of a secondary school graduate. Who wish to apply for undergraduates in USA getting Visa or admission

35 years old
8 years of Business
Married with 2 kids

I don't think you will be granted. You will be denied based on age.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by vizin: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2021
You'll never know unless you try. If you're capable of bearing the financial burden then I'd advise you to give it a try. Go through the process, don't be discouraged.
Charles61:

35 years old
8 years of Business
Married with 2 kids

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObodoNaija(f): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Aside @Kaey10, has anyone been able to apply for emergency appointment and was granted or still on hold? I would want to know especially in Lagos.

My 60 days starts on 2nd of November, do you guys advice I apply for emergency appointment in Lagos now or I should hold on till 2nd.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Queengel: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2021
ObaOfEsan:

please of a 17 year old what are the requirements for getting admission in US and the possibility of issuance of visa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tmann626(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
ObodoNaija:
Aside @Kaey10, has anyone been able to apply for emergency appointment and was granted or still on hold? I would want to know especially in Lagos.

My 60 days starts on 2nd of November, do you guys advice I apply for emergency appointment in Lagos now or I should hold on till 2nd.
I also applied for emergency appointment in abuja and it was approved.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
tmann626:
Oh really but have you been denied before? I also wanted to request for EA but my 60days start from NOVEMBER 8. Can I request for it or to wait till November na Abuja I choose.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObodoNaija(f): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
tmann626:

Wooow... congrats. When bro?

If one applies for emergency appointment and it gets rejected. Will you have another chance to apply for another one again? Or you just have only one chance?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UAVdrones: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
You may not see the emergency link on your cgi again. Wait till you are 60days of your program start date.
ObodoNaija:

If one applies for emergency appointment and it gets rejected. Will you have another chance to apply for another one again? Or you just have only one chance?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Queengel:
please of a 17 year old what are the requirements for getting admission in US and the possibility of issuance of visa

A 17 year old going for an undergraduate is very fair. You getting your visa is still dependent on your package. There's no limitation to you achieving your goal.

I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tmann626(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Femotech123:

Oh really but have you been denied before? I also wanted to request for EA but my 60days start from NOVEMBER 8. Can I request for it or to wait till November na Abuja I choose.
No. That was my first time of applying. you can apply now but make sure you have paid your sevis fees because you will need to upload it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Charles61:

35 years old
8 years of Business
Married with 2 kids

If I'm to be honest your age might be a limiting factor for you. But I'll Tell you not to write your chances off.

Why not a masters, why a Bsc? Convince yourself do you think it will sell? You have to be very very very very very meticulous in your application.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tmann626(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
ObodoNaija:

That was on friday. you can check your CGI if the link is still there. Someone here posted about applying twice but got rejected.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
ObaOfEsan:

Are you a VO or you're just being pessimistic. Never write anyone off. I understand youre being factual. But if she/he has a core reason why they're getting a Bsc at this point. They should go for it.

I'll advice the person posts his/her proposed transcript.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nancyemmie: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Can anyone help with the Sevis fee payment plz ?
Reach out to me on 08180279364 WhatsApp/calls . ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.