Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1655528 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lindakaren: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pls house kindly respond..I studied home economics education in school what choice courses can I apply for masters when am filling my form..I was thinking of nursing I don’t know if it related to my field so I won’t be turned back at the embassy pls ���
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emitope: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congrats...
kennethjunior:
Visa Approved
2nd November 2021
No funding
$31k
Lagos second attempt

First attempt
Abuja Nigeria
August 2021
VO: Have you traveled out before
Me: No I haven’t
VO: Your first time right yeah?
Me: Sure
VO: Who’s going to sponsor you?
Me: My uncle
VO: So what does your uncle do
Me: he’s a real estate developer and a car dealer
Vo: A car dealer. That’s nice
vo: where do you work?
Me: Told Him
VO: what’s your job role
Me: Quality assurance engineer
Vo: whats your highest degree qualification
Me: I have B.eng in Mechanical engineering
Vo: types for a very long time sorry at this time you don’t qualify try again
Me: ok thank you very much.

Second attempt
Vo: Please pass me your passport and I-20
Me: ok. Good morning. He didn’t respond
Vo: where are you going to?
Me: I’m going to the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Northwest Arkansas
Vo: what are you going to do there?
Me. I’m going there to attain a masters degree in the university. Then he said why? I was confused then I just said. Well the program is going to give me an advancement in my career. I will have the opportunity to specialize in industrial engineering in fact this course will equip me with practical skills needed in engineering management.
Vo: who is going to sponsor you?
Me: My uncle will be funding it. He also sponsored my undergraduate program.
Vo: what does he do?
Me. He’s a real estate developer and a property developer here in Lagos Abuja and Benin
Vo: what do you do?
Me: I’m a quality assurance engineer. I execute manual and automated quality checks on solar systems, I also carry out routine operational checks on solar system after installation.
Vo: ok. Take your I-20 put it where you can have access to it when traveling. Have a nice time in America.

Never give up keep trying. Practice very well and don’t cram. Above all pray very hard. God will come through.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
lucyAA:
Visa approved, 5th attempt, Lagos, 2nd Nov 2021.

Before I share my story, I will like to say just a few things. My interview was scheduled for 11am but I got there few minutes to 10am (Lagos and Traffic). When I got to the premises, those “opportunist” were trying to milk me. They took me to a shop saying I have to arrange my documents in a certain way. I told them I have the right documents and they are already arranged accordingly. They said the picture I have on my DS 160 confirmation page is different from the hard copy passport photograph I had, and I will have to take a new photograph. I didn’t oblige and I insisted I will use it like that. They said I have to photocopy the data page of my passport and take it in else, I will be sent back. I told them that, this isn’t my first time here and I have never heard of such before. The guy gave up on me and left.
It is very important to have your complete documents and arrange them appropriately so you don’t end up getting scammed by those guys. They will say many things to you but don’t pay attention.
There was no crowd at the Lagos Embassy today, and I noticed that they have made some remarkable changes (I am not quite sure if they relocated to another floor or just renovated the place. But whatever the case may be, it looks entirely different from the last time I visited in Nov 2020). There were lots of approvals from a particular white guy with tattoos and piercings. You could win his heart if you are very confident, chatty and have a good sense of humor (People he denied gave only one word reply and they stuttered a bit).

1st Attempt – Lagos – Western Illinois University - $4k scholarship
2nd Attempt – Abuja - Western Illinois University- $4k scholarship
3rd Attempt - Abuja - Western Illinois University- $4k scholarship
4th Attempt – Abuja - Western Illinois University- $4k scholarship
5th Attempt – Lagos – Middle Tennessee State University

My Profile
COA - $36,500
Scholarship - $8000
GRE- Nil
GMAT – Nil
Appointment - Regular

TRANSCRIPT

Very comprehensive. Congratulations Lucy!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kennethjunior(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations I was at your back. You are a good conversationist. Your conversation with him was very interesting. You did a good job! Congratulations again

lucyAA:

Before I share my story, I will like to say just a few things. My interview was scheduled for 11am but I got there few minutes to 10am (Lagos and Traffic). When I got to the premises, those “opportunist” were trying to milk me. They took me to a shop saying I have to arrange my documents in a certain way. I told them I have the right documents and they are already arranged accordingly. They said the picture I have on my DS 160 confirmation page is different from the hard copy passport photograph I had, and I will have to take a new photograph. I didn’t oblige and I insisted I will use it like that. They said I have to photocopy the data page of my passport and take it in else, I will be sent back. I told them that, this isn’t my first time here and I have never heard of such before. The guy gave up on me and left.
It is very important to have your complete documents and arrange them appropriately so you don’t end up getting scammed by those guys. They will say many things to you but don’t pay attention.
There was no crowd at the Lagos Embassy today, and I noticed that they have made some remarkable changes (I am not quite sure if they relocated to another floor or just renovated the place. But whatever the case may be, it looks entirely different from the last time I visited in Nov 2020). There were lots of approvals from a particular white guy with tattoos and piercings. You could win his heart if you are very confident, chatty and have a good sense of humor (People he denied gave only one word reply and they stuttered a bit).

My Profile
COA - $36,500
Scholarship - $8000
GRE- Nil
GMAT – Nil
Appointment - Regular

TRANSCRIPT
Me: Good morning Sir (with a big smile on my face)
VO: Goodmorning. Please pass me your passport and I-20

Me: Sorry, I am very nervous Sir (I said this while passing my documents to him)
Vo: Oh don’t worry, It’s Ok, I understand. So I can see you are going to Middle Tennessee State University to study Information Technology?
Me: Yes, that is very correct.

VO: What is your latest certification/degree?
Me: I had my first degree in Information and Communication Engineering from xyz University, I graduated in July 2018.

VO: That’s your undergraduate study right?
Me: Yes, it is.

VO: What have you been doing since then?
Me: Oh after my undergraduate studies, I went for the compulsory NYSC program, where I served as a Software support Analyst at XYZ limited after which I got a job at XYZ. I am working as an Information Technology Auditor and I have been with them for 2 years.

VO: How did you know about MTSU?
Me: MTSU was first recommended to me by my supervisor at work, Mr. John Pink and I furthered my research by contacting my program advisor, Dr. Amy, to know more about the course curriculum.

VO: Why MTSU?
Me: MTSU offers one of the best course curriculum in the US. The university offers an additional certification in advance data analytics and visualization. Also, the course curriculum perfectly aligns with my career goal and it will provide me with the advanced knowledge and hands on experience I critically need to implement a decision support system in my department on my return to Nigeria. This system will collect business data, analyze it and transform it into useful business intelligence thereby providing solutions to complex business problems.
In addition, I have a high CGPA of 3.64/4.0, and MTSU was kind enough to offer me 23% off my cost of attendance

VO: Great! Who will be sponsoring you?
Me: My Dad! He is a professor at xyz university and an established business man. He owns a logistics company that is into transportation of petroleum products within Nigeria. He has operations in Bauchi, Warri, Edo and Akwa Ibom. Presently, he has an average number of 25 staffs in those operations

VO: (He kept on nodding his head and seemed impressed) How many siblings do you have?
Me: I have 2 elder brothers who are married, and a younger sister studying law in the university of xyz.

VO: Did your elder brothers study in the US?
Me: No they didn’t but the 2nd studied in UK and he is back in Nigeria and married.

VO: He was sponsored by your Dad too?
Me: Yes Sir, he was.

VO: Awesome! So what’s your plan after the completion of your Master’s degree in the US?
Me: Oh in the organization I currently work, we have been working on quite a number of projects and proposal which are targeted at the top organizations in the technology industry. By next year, we will be sealing the deals and we will be starting the Information Technology audit the year after. I want to be at the center of this massive growth so after the completion of my degree, I will be returning back to my organization and get integrated into the process. The decision support system I plan on implementing will also be tested in the IT environment of those organizations.
VO: (he kept on nodding his head) I can see the course is for 2 years, what are you going to be doing when you leave them? Why do you still wanna come back?
Me: (I smiled) Oh no, I am not leaving them. I am only going on study leave for 2 years after which I will be back to even take on a higher role. I have a letter to that effect Sir, and it is here with me.

VO: Oh don’t worry… Ok so what if you get OPT and most likely get a job?
ME: (We both laughed) and I said no Sir, I really want to be involved in the project going on in my organization on my return and the decision support system I plan on implementing, won’t be done if I remain in the US. I would love to come back.

VO: But what if it is a job that will be paying way higher than what you are currently earning? Won’t you take the job? I mean, it will be a good thing to be paid that high and just enjoy yourself
Me: (We both laughed again) Sir, the organization I currently work is a multinational firm and we have presence in over 167 countries. I have a dream to become the youngest and first female audit partner in the organization and I can’t achieve this if I remain in the US or accept a job there. It will be a dream come true if I am given the opportunity to study in the US as it will be a step to achieving my dreams.

VO: (He kept on nodding his head and was impressed). Ok I noticed you have been using a particular school for your prior applications and you are switching to MTSU. Why is that?
Me: Oh that is very correct Sir, I applied to WIU but switched to MTSU because the masters in IT program offered in MTSU comes with an additional certification in advance data analytics and visualizing which will provide the hands experience I critically need to implement a decision support system on my return to Nigeria.

VO: (He smiled and started typing for a long while)

Me: (The silence was becoming sickening so I decided to complement his tattoos and ear piercings) I so much love your piercings and tattoos did you get it done in Nigeria or the US?
VO: (He stopped typing and looked at me laughing) Thank you! I got this particular tattoo in xx country, this one was done in xx country and this was done when I travelled to xx country. I travel a lot.
Me: (We both laughed) I love tattoos but I am scared of the needles and the pain I would have to pass through.
VO: hahaha the pain is only for a moment. Congratulations, I will be approving your visa blah blah blah.
I was speechless and suddenly turned deaf.
Me: Thank you very much Sir, you made my day!

So guys here are a few tips;
1. Pray like you’ve never prepared, and prepare like you’ve never prayed. You have to trust God with all your heart and commit your ways unto him. My approval today was purely by His Grace. I kept on confessing positive things, and calling my visa into existence while fasting and praying.
2. Don’t listen to what people say. I was told they hardly approve visa in Lagos. I was told there are always few approvals for those going for spring entry. I was told that once you have been delayed, it becomes difficult to get an approval. I was asked to give up and probably try other countries. But, all these didn’t stop me. I only focused my heart, ears and mind to what God said in the bible regarding victory and I stood by that word.
3. There is no “One answer fits all”, you have to be unique and stand out. You have to speak with passion, You have to be confident and you must first believe in your heart to get the approval. Anything is possible if you believe!!
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Joeonel(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pls, someone should help.
How do I pay SEVIS FEE... Have been to different banks but no way. Make una put me tru abeg �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kennethjunior(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yeah sure. But he wasn’t even looking at me. He was focused on his computer and my I-20
Oofay:
Congratulations! Eye contact abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
You can’t pay sevis fee in Nigeria. If you have anyone abroad you can contact them to make the payment for you, if you don’t have anyone over then contact walspring. He has made the payment for a lot of people.

Joeonel:
How do I pay SEVIS FEE... Have been to different banks but no way. Make una put me tru abeg �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Joclins: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations.
Please o how many VO dey lagos and shey valerie still dey?

lucyAA:

My Profile
COA - $36,500
Scholarship - $8000
GRE- Nil
GMAT – Nil
Appointment - Regular

TRANSCRIPT

Me: Sorry, I am very nervous Sir (I said this while passing my documents to him)
Vo: Oh don’t worry, It’s Ok, I understand. So I can see you are going to Middle Tennessee State University to study Information Technology?

Me: I had my first degree in Information and Communication Engineering from xyz University, I graduated in July 2018.

Me: Oh after my undergraduate studies, I went for the compulsory NYSC program, where I served as a Software support Analyst at XYZ limited after which I got a job at XYZ. I am working as an Information Technology Auditor and I have been with them for 2 years.

Me: MTSU was first recommended to me by my supervisor at work, Mr. John Pink and I furthered my research by contacting my program advisor, Dr. Amy, to know more about the course curriculum.

Me: MTSU offers one of the best course curriculum in the US. The university offers an additional certification in advance data analytics and visualization. Also, the course curriculum perfectly aligns with my career goal and it will provide me with the advanced knowledge and hands on experience I critically need to implement a decision support system in my department on my return to Nigeria. This system will collect business data, analyze it and transform it into useful business intelligence thereby providing solutions to complex business problems.
In addition, I have a high CGPA of 3.64/4.0, and MTSU was kind enough to offer me 23% off my cost of attendance

Me: My Dad! He is a professor at xyz university and an established business man. He owns a logistics company that is into transportation of petroleum products within Nigeria. He has operations in Bauchi, Warri, Edo and Akwa Ibom. Presently, he has an average number of 25 staffs in those operations

VO: (He kept on nodding his head and seemed impressed) How many siblings do you have?
Me: I have 2 elder brothers who are married, and a younger sister studying law in the university of xyz.

Me: No they didn’t but the 2nd studied in UK and he is back in Nigeria and married.

VO: Awesome! So what’s your plan after the completion of your Master’s degree in the US?
Me: Oh in the organization I currently work, we have been working on quite a number of projects and proposal which are targeted at the top organizations in the technology industry. By next year, we will be sealing the deals and we will be starting the Information Technology audit the year after. I want to be at the center of this massive growth so after the completion of my degree, I will be returning back to my organization and get integrated into the process. The decision support system I plan on implementing will also be tested in the IT environment of those organizations.
VO: (he kept on nodding his head) I can see the course is for 2 years, what are you going to be doing when you leave them? Why do you still wanna come back?
Me: (I smiled) Oh no, I am not leaving them. I am only going on study leave for 2 years after which I will be back to even take on a higher role. I have a letter to that effect Sir, and it is here with me.

ME: (We both laughed) and I said no Sir, I really want to be involved in the project going on in my organization on my return and the decision support system I plan on implementing, won’t be done if I remain in the US. I would love to come back.

VO: But what if it is a job that will be paying way higher than what you are currently earning? Won’t you take the job? I mean, it will be a good thing to be paid that high and just enjoy yourself
Me: (We both laughed again) Sir, the organization I currently work is a multinational firm and we have presence in over 167 countries. I have a dream to become the youngest and first female audit partner in the organization and I can’t achieve this if I remain in the US or accept a job there. It will be a dream come true if I am given the opportunity to study in the US as it will be a step to achieving my dreams.

VO: (He kept on nodding his head and was impressed). Ok I noticed you have been using a particular school for your prior applications and you are switching to MTSU. Why is that?
Me: Oh that is very correct Sir, I applied to WIU but switched to MTSU because the masters in IT program offered in MTSU comes with an additional certification in advance data analytics and visualizing which will provide the hands experience I critically need to implement a decision support system on my return to Nigeria.

Me: (The silence was becoming sickening so I decided to complement his tattoos and ear piercings) I so much love your piercings and tattoos did you get it done in Nigeria or the US?
VO: (He stopped typing and looked at me laughing) Thank you! I got this particular tattoo in xx country, this one was done in xx country and this was done when I travelled to xx country. I travel a lot.
Me: (We both laughed) I love tattoos but I am scared of the needles and the pain I would have to pass through.
VO: hahaha the pain is only for a moment. Congratulations, I will be approving your visa blah blah blah.

1. Pray like you’ve never prepared, and prepare like you’ve never prayed. You have to trust God with all your heart and commit your ways unto him. My approval today was purely by His Grace. I kept on confessing positive things, and calling my visa into existence while fasting and praying.
2. Don’t listen to what people say. I was told they hardly approve visa in Lagos. I was told there are always few approvals for those going for spring entry. I was told that once you have been delayed, it becomes difficult to get an approval. I was asked to give up and probably try other countries. But, all these didn’t stop me. I only focused my heart, ears and mind to what God said in the bible regarding victory and I stood by that word.
3. There is no “One answer fits all”, you have to be unique and stand out. You have to speak with passion, You have to be confident and you must first believe in your heart to get the approval. Anything is possible if you believe!!

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
May I know why please?
Themaths:

I was admitted there for fall, 2021, but I didn't take the offer. You needed some information?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AllureI: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations on your approval.
kennethjunior:
Visa Approved
2nd November 2021
No funding
$31k
Lagos second attempt

First attempt
Abuja Nigeria
August 2021
VO: Have you traveled out before
Me: No I haven’t
VO: Your first time right yeah?
Me: Sure
VO: Who’s going to sponsor you?
Me: My uncle
VO: So what does your uncle do
Me: he’s a real estate developer and a car dealer
Vo: A car dealer. That’s nice
vo: where do you work?
Me: Told Him
VO: what’s your job role
Me: Quality assurance engineer
Vo: whats your highest degree qualification
Me: I have B.eng in Mechanical engineering
Vo: types for a very long time sorry at this time you don’t qualify try again
Me: ok thank you very much.

Second attempt
Vo: Please pass me your passport and I-20
Me: ok. Good morning. He didn’t respond
Vo: where are you going to?
Me: I’m going to the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Northwest Arkansas
Vo: what are you going to do there?
Me. I’m going there to attain a masters degree in the university. Then he said why? I was confused then I just said. Well the program is going to give me an advancement in my career. I will have the opportunity to specialize in industrial engineering in fact this course will equip me with practical skills needed in engineering management.
Vo: who is going to sponsor you?
Me: My uncle will be funding it. He also sponsored my undergraduate program.
Vo: what does he do?
Me. He’s a real estate developer and a property developer here in Lagos Abuja and Benin
Vo: what do you do?
Me: I’m a quality assurance engineer. I execute manual and automated quality checks on solar systems, I also carry out routine operational checks on solar system after installation.
Vo: ok. Take your I-20 put it where you can have access to it when traveling. Have a nice time in America.

Never give up keep trying. Practice very well and don’t cram. Above all pray very hard. God will come through.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AllureI: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations on your approval. Great job. �
lucyAA:

My Profile
COA - $36,500
Scholarship - $8000
GRE- Nil
GMAT – Nil
Appointment - Regular

TRANSCRIPT

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OlawumiCecilia: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Do any one has a sample employer's letter of leave? Or where I can get one. Please share with me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lindakaren:
Pls house kindly respond..I studied home economics education in school what choice courses can I apply for masters when am filling my form..I was thinking of nursing I don’t know if it related to my field so I won’t be turned back at the embassy pls ���

Lol you definitely won't be turned back at the embassy. cheesy

I believe you have two choices to align what you can do for your masters, one is your previous course of study, second is your current work experience. So do the maths.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good day all, please do I have to print out the bank statement for it to be signed, then I will scan to the school or I can send the electronic copy to the school.

Also, do I need to go with the print out of the bank statement while going for the Visa interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Wizzy4danny: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Joeonel:
Pls I need your help. Am trying to book a visa interview appointment date. I keep getting from August 2022. My resumption is 10 January 2022. Pls how can I get an earlier date like November or December 2021 interview date
I’m also searching for appointments dates too. Right now I’m seeing September 2022 and my resumption is for spring (January 2022)��
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oofay: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations Lucy.

lucyAA:

My Profile
COA - $36,500
Scholarship - $8000
GRE- Nil
GMAT – Nil
Appointment - Regular

TRANSCRIPT

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by qotl: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=lucyAA post=107274790]Visa approved, 5th attempt, Lagos, 2nd Nov 2021.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chynwem:
May I know why please?
I applied for P.hD, they gave me a no-thesis masters without funding.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tamad101(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations @LucyAA. This was such a beautiful one.
lucyAA:
Congratulations, I will be approving your visa blah blah blah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by HDwayne: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations
emitope:
Congrats...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Rommy1:
@walspring please can you help with my sevis payment? Just sent you a message. Thank you.

Yes. Please send me PM or email so as to get your details and send your what I will need to process the sevis fee for you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Joeonel:

Sevis not payable in naija banks but I can do the payment for your if you don’t mind.

Just send me PM or email so as to get your details and send your what I will need to process the sevis fee for you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MiamiePizza(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
"Congratulations your visa has been approved". I pray you get this before the end of the year if you're expectant.

29 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by megbaba: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Plse can anyone suggest a solution to this problem. A Friend of my could not access other information on her page. The dashboard information is not on did play. She intend to request for emergency appointment but the information connected to that is not on display

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by megbaba: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=megbaba post=107280570]Plse can anyone suggest a solution to this problem. A Friend of mine could not access other information on her page. The dashboard information is not on did play. She intend to request for emergency appointment but the information connected to that is not on display. The screen shot is Attached.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Highzhikk: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Log out and change password[quote author=megbaba post=107280690][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Highzhikk: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Log out and change password
megbaba:
Plse can anyone suggest a solution to this problem. A Friend of my could not access other information on her page. The dashboard information is not on did play. She intend to request for emergency appointment but the information connected to that is not on display
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by megbaba: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Highzhikk:
Log out and change password

Thanks so much I will tell her to try if it will work.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oofay: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amen!

MiamiePizza:
"Congratulations your visa has been approved". I pray you get this before the end of the year if you're expectant.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mickeybook(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please gurus in the house , is their any wrong if one present 5 months valid Proof of fund instead of the 6 months that I'm used to hearing ... Please I need response on this ....please please please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chimdy2015: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wowww congratulations dear. How did u get a date immed after being denied a visa. I tried to get a date after I was denied in sept 10th 2021. I was given sept 2022. Thank u
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shegzb50: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
MiamiePizza:

Amen�

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.