Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1645391 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Temmrow: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Ayusma:
Got approved back in September, but haven't posted my transcript here.

Transcript for June 16th Lagos Embassy(Denied):

ME: Good morning.
VO: Good morning, pass me your documents. (Passed him my documents)
VO: Why are you going to the US?
ME: I am going for my bachelor's degree in Computer science at DePaul university
VO: Why DePaul university?
ME: Depaul university offers a concentration in software development which I am interested in, and they have a great course curriculum
VO: Who will be paying for this huge chunk of money(Can’t really remember how he used that word)
ME: My Uncle
VO: what does he do?
ME: He is a pharmacist in the US
VO: Where in the US?
ME: Washington
VO: Okay, so what are the courses offered at DePaul that made you so interested
ME: (I wasn’t ready for this question, I gave a wrong answer and stammered a bit. I started pouring out the study plan answer I have crammed) I am required to complete 192 credit hour course ………….
Vo: You are ineligible for this visa at this time, you may reapply at any time

When I got outside of the embassy, I started to evaluate the interview to understand what went wrong. That’s when I thought about what he said about MY COA. I was like why will he call 36k per year a huge chunk of money. And that’s when I realized I should have told him I have a scholarship, cause my total COA without scholarship is 59k.

I got home paid another visa fee, I filled my DS_160 thrice, cause I was trying to find the best way to express myself in the “Have you been denied a Visa, Explain” question. The first was one I filled and submitted was bad, I blamed the VO in that one and the tone was rude, I was still angry that time lol. The second time I edited the explanation to sound and look better, but the third time I think I was able to find the right words to explain better. It was along the lines of “I was denied under section 214B ….", after all those official stuff, I began. “I THINK MY APPLICATION WAS DENIED FOR - 1. NOT HAVING TIES TO MY COUNTRY, BUT I DO HAVE ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN MY COUNTRY(PARENTS AND THREE SIBLINGS) 2. THE CONSULAR OFFICER THOUGHT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE COST OF ATTENDANCE. I THINK HE WAS MISTAKEN, THINKING I WILL HAVE TO PAY 59K PER YEAR WHEREAS I WILL HAVE TO PAY ONLY 36K PER YEAR AFTER SCHOLARSHIP DEDUCTION, AND MY SPONSOR HAS MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT AVAILABLE IN HIS ACCOUNT. ”

Transcript for September 16th Abuja Embassy(Approved):

Fast forward to Abuja appointment day. Three officers were attending to people, I have heard of one Korean guy at the Abuja embassy from here that he is kinda …. So I had it In my mind that I will try to avoid him. To cut it short, I sha hustle my way to one Lady window, she approved the visa of the girl before me, also going for a bachelors degree

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning, pass me your documents
VO: I can see you are going to DePaul University for your bachelor's degree
ME: Yes, that’s right.
VO: So what’s your plan after your study?
ME: (In my mind I started thanking God that I prepared for this question not until I started stammering when speaking) I will return to Nigeria to work as a software engineer for one of the tech companies in Nigeria, I plan to create my own tech start-up also but I know I will need to have some experience before doing that, so I am planning to work with a tech company for some time to get the experience needed( I was stammering really bad when I was saying this, it get to a point I said “Oh my God, why am I so nervous” out loud.
VO: Which of the tech companies do you plan to work with?
ME: Kuda
VO: Ku? Ku what? What do they do?
ME: Kuda is an online banking system, that simplifies the banking system In Nigeria. I love what they do and I wish to work for them
VO: Who is your sponsor
(Last time I said my uncle will be sponsoring me, but I changed my answer this time)
ME: My dad, my uncle will also ...... (cuts me off)
VO: What does your dad do?
ME: My dad is an Electrical Engineer, he is an independent contractor, he works for universities, hotels, and some other companies
VO: And your uncle?
(I re-packaged my answer for this also)
ME: My uncle owns a pharmacy business(I stopped there, I didn't want to mention that he is in the US this time)

(She types for some seconds, and I saw her stretching her hand towards the white paper. I was like what? I was expecting a denial with all the stammering that happened. But she said I will be approving your visa, at this moment I no hear shishi again. I collected the paper and left the building.)

All these happened in a minute and some seconds. She didn’t even reference anything about my last interview.

I am still so happy and it feels so surreal, and my little piece of advice is that try to back it up with prayers also. I fasted and prayed about this and it worked out. Because when I started stammering, in my mind I was like I have f*cked this one up again. But I still got my approval, maybe if I had prayed for my Lagos interview it would have been a success regardless.

Congratulations to you. Is better that you corrected yourself, Where you should have done that. And thank God for the answers prayer

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObodoNaija(f): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2021
itoski:

If I were you I will choose Lagos because the other white male VO asked me if I have traveled as well.

Yes my next interview is in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObodoNaija(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
OlawumiCecilia:

It's for my dependent pls, where do I update the ds160 barcode?

Oh! I dont think that's much of a problem. I had same issue in my last interview and I was still interviewed. No one asked me about it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pumpingr(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Ayusma:
Got approved back in September, but haven't posted my transcript here.

Transcript for June 16th Lagos Embassy(Denied):

ME: Good morning.
VO: Good morning, pass me your documents. (Passed him my documents)
VO: Why are you going to the US?
ME: I am going for my bachelor's degree in Computer science at DePaul university
VO: Why DePaul university?
ME: Depaul university offers a concentration in software development which I am interested in, and they have a great course curriculum
VO: Who will be paying for this huge chunk of money(Can’t really remember how he used that word)
ME: My Uncle
VO: what does he do?
ME: He is a pharmacist in the US
VO: Where in the US?
ME: Washington
VO: Okay, so what are the courses offered at DePaul that made you so interested
ME: (I wasn’t ready for this question, I gave a wrong answer and stammered a bit. I started pouring out the study plan answer I have crammed) I am required to complete 192 credit hour course ………….
Vo: You are ineligible for this visa at this time, you may reapply at any time

When I got outside of the embassy, I started to evaluate the interview to understand what went wrong. That’s when I thought about what he said about MY COA. I was like why will he call 36k per year a huge chunk of money. And that’s when I realized I should have told him I have a scholarship, cause my total COA without scholarship is 59k.

I got home paid another visa fee, I filled my DS_160 thrice, cause I was trying to find the best way to express myself in the “Have you been denied a Visa, Explain” question. The first was one I filled and submitted was bad, I blamed the VO in that one and the tone was rude, I was still angry that time lol. The second time I edited the explanation to sound and look better, but the third time I think I was able to find the right words to explain better. It was along the lines of “I was denied under section 214B ….", after all those official stuff, I began. “I THINK MY APPLICATION WAS DENIED FOR - 1. NOT HAVING TIES TO MY COUNTRY, BUT I DO HAVE ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN MY COUNTRY(PARENTS AND THREE SIBLINGS) 2. THE CONSULAR OFFICER THOUGHT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE COST OF ATTENDANCE. I THINK HE WAS MISTAKEN, THINKING I WILL HAVE TO PAY 59K PER YEAR WHEREAS I WILL HAVE TO PAY ONLY 36K PER YEAR AFTER SCHOLARSHIP DEDUCTION, AND MY SPONSOR HAS MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT AVAILABLE IN HIS ACCOUNT. ”

Transcript for September 16th Abuja Embassy(Approved):

Fast forward to Abuja appointment day. Three officers were attending to people, I have heard of one Korean guy at the Abuja embassy from here that he is kinda …. So I had it In my mind that I will try to avoid him. To cut it short, I sha hustle my way to one Lady window, she approved the visa of the girl before me, also going for a bachelors degree

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning, pass me your documents
VO: I can see you are going to DePaul University for your bachelor's degree
ME: Yes, that’s right.
VO: So what’s your plan after your study?
ME: (In my mind I started thanking God that I prepared for this question not until I started stammering when speaking) I will return to Nigeria to work as a software engineer for one of the tech companies in Nigeria, I plan to create my own tech start-up also but I know I will need to have some experience before doing that, so I am planning to work with a tech company for some time to get the experience needed( I was stammering really bad when I was saying this, it get to a point I said “Oh my God, why am I so nervous” out loud.
VO: Which of the tech companies do you plan to work with?
ME: Kuda
VO: Ku? Ku what? What do they do?
ME: Kuda is an online banking system, that simplifies the banking system In Nigeria. I love what they do and I wish to work for them
VO: Who is your sponsor
(Last time I said my uncle will be sponsoring me, but I changed my answer this time)
ME: My dad, my uncle will also ...... (cuts me off)
VO: What does your dad do?
ME: My dad is an Electrical Engineer, he is an independent contractor, he works for universities, hotels, and some other companies
VO: And your uncle?
(I re-packaged my answer for this also)
ME: My uncle owns a pharmacy business(I stopped there, I didn't want to mention that he is in the US this time)

(She types for some seconds, and I saw her stretching her hand towards the white paper. I was like what? I was expecting a denial with all the stammering that happened. But she said I will be approving your visa, at this moment I no hear shishi again. I collected the paper and left the building.)

All these happened in a minute and some seconds. She didn’t even reference anything about my last interview.

I am still so happy and it feels so surreal, and my little piece of advice is that try to back it up with prayers also. I fasted and prayed about this and it worked out. Because when I started stammering, in my mind I was like I have f*cked this one up again. But I still got my approval, maybe if I had prayed for my Lagos interview it would have been a success regardless.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazardd(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2021
ObaOfEsan:

I used both. Had a CGPA of over 3.0 in both. You should try. U can get as well bro
okay bro
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Visa approved
Lagos embassy (24/11/2021)

Vo Good morning
Me Good morning

Vo where are you going to

Me I'm going to Montana state university for my doctorate degree in computer science with concentration in AI and ML

Vo wait a bit (she types for like 3secs
Me (chill)

VO why did you choose this course

Me I'm a passionate lover of AI and I'll like to use it(she cuts Me)

VO pretend like am your friend, let it look like conversation rather than interview..

ME. (I was a bit calm and pick my lines again)
I'm a passionate lover of AI and I'll like to use it to build a ML algorithm for cancer diagnosis in Nigeria. I've been doing close research in my undergraduate where I build ML algorithm that can diagnose malaria and typhoid

VO How did you find this school

ME After I've made up my mind to pursue doctorate degree in compute science, I used educational website such as Usnews, gradcafe to search for school that offer PhD in computer science with concentration in computer science and I streamline them based to my research interest which is application of machine learning for medical diagnosis. Then I found Dr Veronika which she then set up zoom interview with me and recommended me for the admission

VO (great) why did you choose this school?

ME I chose MSU cos the research of my potential supervisor Dr veronika perfectly align with my research interest, also I was awarded a GTA that covers my tuition and Living expenses also the department of computer science allows interdisciplinary research with medical sciences department and this will be a huge boost to my research, also MSU is rank R1 which means they've higher research output, this will help me to achieve my long time goal of being a faculty

VO jdkeuejdtwhsb
ME you say?

VO fjfieuwjsbsjsbdv
ME can you come again?

VO tell me what you told Veronika during interview

ME I told her about my research experience and my academic(she cuts in)

VO Tell me exactly the way you told her

ME I told her what I did in my undergraduate which is application of machine learning algorithm for malaria and typhoid diagnosis, I got data from the(she cuts me)

VO (pretends like you forgot your speech and talk to me lime your friend)

ME (I regain my composure 100% and fire on) I used dataset such as blood sample, urine sample, body temperature and I used it with ML codes to diagnosis whether a patient has malaria or typhoid. I also told her I graduated with a GPA of 4.2/5 and I also have 323 in GRE

VO (that's great) is it 323/500

ME no it's 323/340

VO (good) it seems you've a tuition waiver

ME I was awarded a GTA that cover tuition and living expenses with zero deficit

VO Tell me about your research and what you intend to achieve with this degree

ME ( *By this time I already regain my composure and I want to impress her for the last time)* my mom died of cancer in 2009, so my research is to build a ML algorithm that is capable of diagnosing cancer, this research will help in two ways *1* it will help Nigeria in the area of scarcity of doctors *2* research has shows that people that got diagnose early has a higher chance of beating cancer than people diagnose at later stage. My second goal is to be a lecturer and nurture the young ones, I've been doing this since(she cut in)

VO (folds my I20 and sevis fee receipt) put this is in your carry on you'll need it when you're entering united state

ME I went deaf ASAP

She continue to say the normal routine of getting my visa in one or two day and passed me my white paper

I zoom out straight

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kageindustry: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Hazardd:
Can I use my hnd of 2.5 GPA and enter in any USA university .. can the admission be considered if I didn't reach there cutoff mark
give it a try. If denied your admission, you can apply for special admission. that's if you have some extenuating circumstance that made you had poor performance in School. Tell them and be hopeful. Prayer is the key
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Anavamii: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Hello everyone, please is there any lady here who is resuming for Spring at Springfield Illinois, has the visa already and won’t mind staying off campus? I’m looking for a roommate to arrange for off campus accommodation with.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tmann626(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
horlahsunbo225:
Visa approved

Vo Good morning
Me Good morning

Me I'm going to Montana state university for my doctorate degree in computer science with concentration in AI and ML

Me (chill)

VO pretend like am your friend, let it look like conversation rather than interview..

I'm a passionate lover of AI and I'll like to use it to build a ML algorithm for cancer diagnosis in Nigeria. I've been doing close research in my undergraduate where I build ML algorithm that can diagnose malaria and typhoid

ME After I've made up my mind to pursue doctorate degree in compute science, I used educational website such as Usnews, gradcafe to search for school that offer PhD in computer science with concentration in computer science and I streamline them based to my research interest which is application of machine learning for medical diagnosis. Then I found Dr Veronika which she then set up zoom interview with me and recommended me for the admission

ME I chose MSU cos the research of my potential supervisor Dr veronika perfectly align with my research interest, also I was awarded a GTA that covers my tuition and Living expenses also the department of computer science allows interdisciplinary research with medical sciences department and this will be a huge boost to my research, also MSU is rank R1 which means they've higher research output, this will help me to achieve my long time goal of being a faculty

VO jdkeuejdtwhsb
ME you say?

VO fjfieuwjsbsjsbdv
ME can you come again?

ME I told her what I did in my undergraduate which is application of machine learning algorithm for malaria and typhoid diagnosis, I got data from the(she cuts me)

ME (I regain my composure 100% and fire on) I used dataset such as blood sample, urine sample, body temperature and I used it with ML codes to diagnosis whether a patient has malaria or typhoid. I also told her I graduated with a GPA of 4.2/5 and I also have 323 in GRE

ME no it's 323/340

ME ( *By this time I already regain my composure and I want to impress her for the last time)* my mom died of cancer in 2009, so my research is to build a ML algorithm that is capable of diagnosing cancer, this research will help in two ways *1* it will help Nigeria in the area of scarcity of doctors *2* research has shows that people that got diagnose early has a higher chance of beating cancer than people diagnose at later stage. My second goal is to be a lecturer and nurture the young ones, I've been doing this since(she cut in)

VO (folds my I20 and sevis fee receipt) put this is in your carry on you'll need it when you're entering united state

ME I went deaf ASAP

She continue to say the normal routine of getting my visa in one or two day and passed me my white paper

I zoom out straight
Oh Boy. See drilling. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Congratulations
horlahsunbo225:
Visa approved

Vo Good morning
Me Good morning

Me (chill)

VO jdkeuejdtwhsb
ME you say?

VO fjfieuwjsbsjsbdv
ME can you come again?

ME no it's 323/340

ME I went deaf ASAP

I zoom out straight
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kageindustry: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Dunzg:
Please guys I would like to request for an EA and I need a good format on how to explain my reasons….what documents should I upload alongside to boost the request
I need suggestions please
Help a sister please
Good day consular,

My name is (put your name),

I am an F1 visa applicant with SEVIS ID (put your ID). I was accepted into the Spring/fall 2021/2022 accademic session for my bachelor/masters program in [field] at (univeristy).

I am applying for an emmergency date so that I can Resume for my accademic program which starts on the (date).

I plan to be in the US on ( date) so I can attend my orientation week before my resumption date.

Below is an attach of my sevis fee payment, my Visa fee payment and my I-20.

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Regards.

You can edit add or remove as you please

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazardd(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Kageindustry:
give it a try. If denied your admission, you can apply for special admission. that's if you have some extenuating circumstance that made you had poor performance in School. Tell them and be hopeful. Prayer is the key
thanks bro.. will give it a try
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmanuelBlaze04: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2021
please can anyone suggest some good universities that give good scholarships and tuition waivers. The ones I applied for ain't turning up
please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Inntu: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2021
ObaOfEsan:

I actually got 3 MSC admission in US using HND. I didn't use Wes for 2, but 1 requested for Wes. Though I had a 3.47 CGPA.

Good morning
Please what school did you get the admission from?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Good day all, please is there any form of medicals that is carried out at the embassy before the interview? Or even coming with a medical or police report. Is there any such thing?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Check EducationUSA Lagos page on Facebook. They held two visa orientations recently, Oct and Nov. You will be blessed. .

mojolajesu:
Please does anyone has link to VO listens for Student VISA?

Kindly refer me please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by deolubajo: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
No, nothing like that.
Chynwem:
Good day all, please is there any form of medicals that is carried out at the embassy before the interview? Or even coming with a medical or police report. Is there any such thing?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
horlahsunbo225:
Visa approved

Vo Good morning
Me Good morning

Me (chill)

VO jdkeuejdtwhsb
ME you say?

VO fjfieuwjsbsjsbdv
ME can you come again?

ME no it's 323/340

ME I went deaf ASAP

I zoom out straight

Pretend am your friend let it be we are having a conversation not an interview. Those words alone is enough to give one confidence. And she said it twice. Na Favor be that bro
Congratulations �

15 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chynwem:

No be Canada Chi,
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ShowemimoBaraka: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello everyone.. I am new here.. pls how do I get access to mock interview for F1 Visa.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ShowemimoBaraka: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello everyone.. I am new here.. pls how do I get access to mock interview for F1 Visa. My email is yetundeshowemimo6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Co ask please
ShowemimoBaraka:
Hello everyone.. I am new here.. pls how do I get access to mock interview for F1 Visa.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Co ask too please
ShowemimoBaraka:
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please guys the statement of account I'm to take to the embassy for my interview, must it be 6months? Can't I take 3 months?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please guys can I say two people are sponsoring me at the interview. But my original sponsor is my brother which I’m using his SOA can I say my dad is also supporting me ? Because I don’t get any scholarship ooo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chynwem:
Please guys the statement of account I'm to take to the embassy for my interview, must it be 6months? Can't I take 3 months?
Embassy requires a 6 Months SOA.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Femotech123:
Please guys can I say two people are sponsoring me at the interview. But my original sponsor is my brother which I’m using his SOA can I say my dad is also supporting me ? Because I don’t get any scholarship ooo
I think a Moniker did same in one of the recent approval transcript and he his going for undergraduate like you are doing wink

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObaOfEsan: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Inntu:

Good morning
Please what school did you get the admission from?

Illinois institute of technology and university of Texas Rio Grande valley.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Goz22: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please how did you get another date by September, was it through emergency?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
So guys i’m new here and i got my visa denied on 9th of November in abuja .i was denied by a white male vo
Here is my transcript
Me:good morning
Vo:no reply
Vo:pass me your passport(he just took out my i20 n opened it)
V0:have you travelled before
Me:yes,I travelled to saudi arabia for pilgrimage
Vo: what the name of your school(I didn’t hear what he said at first ,then he repeated himself)
Me:wayne country community college
Vo:what course are you going for
Me:pharmacy (he wasn’t really looking at me,he was just typing on the computer )
Vo:why did you choose this course

Me: I chose pharmacy because when i was young I promise my late dad when he was serious ill that I would study pharmacy .....and so on
Vo:who would be sponsoring you
Me:my mum would be my sole sponsor
Vo:what deos your mum do
Me:shes a civil engineering,she has her own contruction n housing estate company (i was wanted show him documents,he just cut me off with hand and said i dont need see any document,he had this expression on his face and at this moment i was getting scared because what they say about the “dont give Vo” and how they act)
Vo:what is your highest degree
Me:i just finish my secondary school
Vo:when
Me:December 2020
Vo:December 2020?
Me:yes
Vo:what have you been doing since then
Me:i have been attending my A level class(hes still typing on the computer)
Vo: still typing
Me:i was just praying because that is when i saw only blue paper in front of him not even a single white paper ).
V0:will you return to nigeria(not still looking at me)
Me:yes I would,i plan to have my own pharmacy n help people when i get(this isn’t what I practiced tho but i was nervous,so i just saud what came to my mind
Vo:he typed for like 3 secs n then gave me the blue paper

I really dont know what i did wrong ,because i tried my best to be calm .also that day many people were rejected,i want you guys to advice me on what i did wrong before i reapply.All the transcript i have been reading are all masters students .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Valolisa147:
I Hope you know i was recently delayed this week. So i can apply for interview at same Abuja consulate for surge or should i change to lagos?
I thought I read here that someone got a response by email that he shouldn't change location, he should apply for surge in the same location he was denied. I'm not really sure about this, let those who have same experience advise.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Inntu: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
ObaOfEsan:

Illinois institute of technology and university of Texas Rio Grande valley.

Thank you very much.so i did my research and i saw
there that i’ll need to do IELTS for both schools

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.