Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1640657 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by deommanuel: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello Everyone.
Glad to be here.

Please I'd like to ask if it's a wise idea to apply for a certificate program in the US?
If yes, is it difficult getting a visa for that?
I finished with a B.Eng in Chemical Engineering (2.2) but I'd like to switch to a business analysis program.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifedayosol(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Kindly read thru page 623 and 624, you will find the solution there.
It's simple and straightforward.

Good luck

KeriBaby:
It’s been impossible to create an account so I can apply for a visa, is there a hack? Help please

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adeenine1: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2021
ifedayosol:

Good luck

Hi @ifedayosol. I have a complicated case. My EA in abuja was postponed. So I cancelled the appointment and applied for surge in Lagos. I haven’t gotten a response in Lagos and its been 3 working days. I will like to ask a question- if I cancel the appointment, pay new MRV fee and select Abuja. Will I be able to book a new emergency appointment on a new MRV application fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2021
fantabulous08:

Can I get a response to this, please?
Thank you ��

You can call them directly and speak with a customer representative.
I just did and an account was created for me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Raphaelvalentin: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Please I just received my I-20 from Southeast Missouri state university. I don’t Understand the remarks. Does it mean I have scholarship?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Omg thank you so much, it worked like magic lol

Thanks again
ifedayosol:

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifedayosol(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello, to be honest, I have no idea.
Let's wait for other gurus to respond to this.

Adeenine1:

Hi @ifedayosol. I have a complicated case. My EA in abuja was postponed. So I cancelled the appointment and applied for surge in Lagos. I haven’t gotten a response in Lagos and its been 3 working days. I will like to ask a question- if I cancel the appointment, pay new MRV fee and select Abuja. Will I be able to book a new emergency appointment on a new MRV application fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lovedavid(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2021
I was delayed in my visa application but I saw on my dashboard that your passport is still us. shocked

Please what does it mean house?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2021
CanotEngiE:
I applied for emergency and got a date. That’s the only way to apply for surge in Abuja

Please help
I would like to apply for a surge date in Abuja. What is the procedure?
My Ds-160 is Lagos but I could not get a surge date 'cause they said it is filled.

Do I have to complete a new DS-160 and pay another visa fee?

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Adeenine1:

Just wait till Thursday, and try to be checking your cgi, once your appointment date in the cgi cancelled, you have been granted a surge interview, you just need to wait for their email in this regard. Someone that applied last week Wednesday, got it approved this morning, though her appointment date has been cancelled since yesterday morning. Hope this help.
Again, do you receive the automatic reply when you sent the mail? If you didn't see anything till Friday, you can go ahead with your plan but be sure Abuja is approving EA currently.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nwannediutor: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Raphaelvalentin:
Please I just received my I-20 from Southeast Missouri state university. I don’t Understand the remarks. Does it mean I have scholarship?

Yes. A scholarship of 2,000 USD
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adeenine1: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Olaoke16:

Just wait till Thursday, and try to be checking your cgi, once your appointment date in the cgi cancelled, you have been granted a surge interview, you just need to wait for their email in this regard. Someone that applied last week Wednesday, got it approved this morning, though her appointment date has been cancelled since yesterday morning. Hope this help.
Again, do you receive the automatic reply when you sent the mail? If you didn't see anything till Friday, you can go ahead with your plan but be sure Abuja is approving EA currently.

Thank you for the response. Yes, I got the automatic reply when I applied on Friday. I will wait and continue to check my cgi profile. Hopefully I will get a positive response. And Yes, I think Abuja is currently approving EA. Someone got approved yesterday.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Raphaelvalentin: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Nwannediutor:

Yes. A scholarship of 2,000 USD
Thank you for your response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Etco11(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2021
hi guys, is there anyone in east central university oklahoma here. Any info will be appreciated
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Olaoke16:

Are you very sure she received the appointment mail this morning? And did she get 15th or 8th
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mascotyl: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello house, I have requested for EA x3 @Abuja embassy and they were denied consecutively. My appointment date is January 31, 2022 but my school resumes on Jan 3, 2022 . I also requested for Lagos Surge and didn't get response from them since Thursday . Please guys what can I do .
Has anyone apply to Abuja EA and get approved. If yes, pls how do use request for it .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TeeGbee: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Please is there a Whatsapp group for checking dates for Abuja? I’ll like to be added, someone in the group should pls respond
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by HDwayne: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls guys, I need response to this. is it still possible for someone who’s reapplying to get appointment date thru EA or priority surge. Got delayed in Lagos Dec 1 and still want to schedule an appointment in Lagos. Program start date is 19th Jan, 2022.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Darewa:

Please help
I would like to apply for a surge date in Abuja. What is the procedure?
My Ds-160 is Lagos but I could not get a surge date 'cause they said it is filled.

Do I have to complete a new DS-160 and pay another visa fee?

Thanks
who said it is filled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Habs4800:
who said it is filled?

That is the response I got via email.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by HDwayne: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please, I need to ask if this is your first interview or you’re reapplying ?
Darewa:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Darewa:

via same mail that sent you auto response?? And when did you apply pls, also when did you receive the mail??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Olufemi1400:
Can one apply for a surge at Lagos even though he was initially scheduled for Abuja and the DS-160 is also Abuja?
Please, are they still giving surge dates in Abuja?

Also, do I have to pay another visa fee cause I previously applied through lagos?
My resumption is supposed to be close of this month.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ikeokoro86(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Walspring:

I have replied your pm or email l. Kindly check and revert back ASAP if you still need to pay your sevis fee.

Thanks.

Please how do I pay for SEVIS fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
HDwayne:
Please, I need to ask if this is your first interview or you’re reapplying ?
It is my first
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by degxyflexy: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please � can anyone give a list of schools that are still waiving application fees for Fall 2022
Sakasitay:
Is anybody going to or already in Philadelphia?

Make we align via email . Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Habs4800:
via same mail that sent you auto response?? And when did you apply pls, also when did you receive the mail??

Thing is, I applied for surge dec 3 but got no response. Most likely cause I had not created an account via CGI . I have been having problem with creating the account to schedule an appointment for a while but today I called a representative that then helped me out. On reapplying for surge immediately after, I got an auto response that 'unfortunately, the appointment for visa has been filled'.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Olaoke16:

are you sure she got a date via surge today?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
So these people are showing me September 2022 for interview dates, please what do I do? To get an earlier date this month as school is supposed to resume next month for me. Please help
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Amazingg11: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
I got my visa approval today in Abuja with my sister .The consulate today was really nice ......visa approval was more than denial today .God was definitely involve in my process .my transcript coming soon .

24 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by femiesomuch: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please someone should help me the email for Abuja surge. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xxxscholar: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you need someone to properly review and scrutinize your DS-160 form you can send me a message, I am willing to help you cross your i's and dot your t's. Your ds-160 form is the most most important part of your application. It has to be error-free. By the way, I won't be charging a penny for this. Nairaland has been very helpful for me and I need to give back as much as I can.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted your DS-160 already or not. It can always be updated until 3 days before your interview.

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.