Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,244 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1640528 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Amazingg11:
I got my visa approval today in Abuja with my sister .The consulate today was really nice ......visa approval was more than denial today .God was definitely involve in my process .my transcript coming soon .
Congratulations! Please post your transcript.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by degxyflexy: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please � can anyone give a list of schools that are still waiving application fees for Fall 2022quote author=xxxscholar post=108290398]If you need someone to properly review and scrutinize your DS-160 form you can send me a message, I am willing to help you cross your i's and dot your t's. Your ds-160 form is the most most important part of your application. It has to be error-free. By the way, I won't be charging a penny for this. Nairaland has been very helpful for me and I need to give back as much as I can.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted your DS-160 already or not. It can always be updated until 3 days before your interview. [/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Darewa:

Thing is, I applied for surge dec 3 but got no response. Most likely cause I had not created an account via CGI . I have been having problem with creating the account to schedule an appointment for a while but today I called a representative that then helped me out. On reapplying for surge immediately after, I got an auto response that 'unfortunately, the appointment for visa has been filled'.

Please, I am trying to complete another DS-160 for Abuja.
Would i need to pay another MRV fee? or i can use the receipt of the one i paid for lagos appointment.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fall2021: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Walspring:

I got it and I replied back
Thanks boss. My SEVIS payment has been confirmed. I advise anyone that wants to pay to contact Walspring.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Darewa:

Please, I am trying to complete another DS-160 for Abuja.
Would i need to pay another MRV fee? or i can use the receipt of the one i paid for lagos appointment.

Thanks
Why would you pay another MRV fee? You need to pay another if you've rescheduled for an appointment more than three times on the CGI.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Duisburg:

Why would you pay another MRV fee? You need to pay another if you've rescheduled for an appointment more than three times on the CGI.

Alright. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Habs4800:
are you sure she got a date via surge today?

Yes, she actually got a surge date today, I checked it for her because she is a junior sister going for bachelor's degree, and she was scheduled for 15th December 2021.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Adeenine1:

Thank you for the response. Yes, I got the automatic reply when I applied on Friday. I will wait and continue to check my cgi profile. Hopefully I will get a positive response. And Yes, I think Abuja is currently approving EA. Someone got approved yesterday.

The surge inbox is treated based on date mail received, you should receive a response latest Friday. Best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omotola222: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
xxxscholar:
If you need someone to properly review and scrutinize your DS-160 form you can send me a message, I am willing to help you cross your i's and dot your t's. Your ds-160 form is the most most important part of your application. It has to be error-free. By the way, I won't be charging a penny for this. Nairaland has been very helpful for me and I need to give back as much as I can.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted your DS-160 already or not. It can always be updated until 3 days before your interview.

Please check your mail ��

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by somtokris: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please guys where and how can I make pay my SEVIS FEE ($350) for F-1 student US Visa in Abuja.
Any locations, agent or platform to make the payment. Kindly reply pls. Its really urgent.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
No surge dates available in Lagos, if I fill another ds160 form do I have to pay another sevis fee ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by HDwayne: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please guys I need response on this
HDwayne:
Pls guys, I need response to this. is it still possible for someone who’s reapplying to get appointment date thru EA or priority surge. Got delayed in Lagos Dec 1 and still want to schedule an appointment in Lagos. Program start date is 19th Jan, 2022.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adeoyec2: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Twins right??

Amazingg11:
I got my visa approval today in Abuja with my sister .The consulate today was really nice ......visa approval was more than denial today .God was definitely involve in my process .my transcript coming soon .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Giola: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
degxyflexy:
Please � can anyone give a list of schools that are still waiving application fees for Fall 2022quote author=xxxscholar post=108290398]If you need someone to properly review and scrutinize your DS-160 form you can send me a message, I am willing to help you cross your i's and dot your t's. Your ds-160 form is the most most important part of your application. It has to be error-free. By the way, I won't be charging a penny for this. Nairaland has been very helpful for me and I need to give back as much as I can.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted your DS-160 already or not. It can always be updated until 3 days before your interview.

Please your whatsap number . So I can chat with you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
degxyflexy:

Try university of the district of columbia, for University of Maryland baltimore county( you need to register of a virtual meeting with them)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by degxyflexy: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Giola:

Please your whatsap number . So I can chat with you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by degxyflexy: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thanks bruv
Waskylala:

Try university of the district of columbia, for University of Maryland baltimore county( you need to register of a virtual meeting with them)
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
femiesomuch:
Please someone should help me the email for Abuja surge. Thank you

ConsularAbuja@state.gov

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omotola222: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
xxxscholar:
If you need someone to properly review and scrutinize your DS-160 form you can send me a message, I am willing to help you cross your i's and dot your t's. Your ds-160 form is the most most important part of your application. It has to be error-free. By the way, I won't be charging a penny for this. Nairaland has been very helpful for me and I need to give back as much as I can.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted your DS-160 already or not. It can always be updated until 3 days
before your interview.

Please drop your whatsap no or email address
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by deommanuel: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
deommanuel:
Hello Everyone.
Glad to be here.

Please I'd like to ask if it's a wise idea to apply for a certificate program in the US?
If yes, is it difficult getting a visa for that?
I finished with a B.Eng in Chemical Engineering (2.2) but I'd like to switch to a business analysis program.

I'd greatly appreciate any response to this..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Adeenine1:

Thank you for the response. Yes, I got the automatic reply when I applied on Friday. I will wait and continue to check my cgi profile. Hopefully I will get a positive response. And Yes, I think Abuja is currently approving EA. Someone got approved yesterday.
Please, does it mean there's no need to apply for surge in Abuja but just go through ea application?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by macsilver(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
KeriBaby:
So these people are showing me September 2022 for interview dates, please what do I do? To get an earlier date this month as school is supposed to resume next month for me. Please help
From what I’ve read here, you’re not the only one, all you need to do is apply for surge date and you’ll get the interview date at an earlier time. Good luck
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifedayosol(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-main-contactus.asp

If you need to talk to US embassy customer representative concerning your appointment, click on the link above. Once the page opens, scroll down and click on ''CLICK TO TALK" and follow the instructions. Make sure you have your documents with you cos they might ask for ur details during the conversation. I just spoke with one of the rep few mins ago.

I think they close by 5pm sha. Gooduck to us all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
macsilver:

From what I’ve read here, you’re not the only one, all you need to do is apply for surge date and you’ll get the interview date at an earlier time. Good luck
Students sef don cause surge for Surge visa appointment. The embassy said it's filled up.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KHarry: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello guys, please has anyone reapplied for F1 interview recently and then get an appointment date thru EA or Surge in Lagos.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lagos is full, seems like now I gotta fill another DS160 and try Abuja
macsilver:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
ikeokoro86:

Please how do I pay for SEVIS fee?

Check your email.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by deommanuel: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
deommanuel:
Hello Everyone.
Glad to be here.

Please I'd like to ask if it's a wise idea to apply for a certificate program in the US?
If yes, is it difficult getting a visa for that?
I finished with a B.Eng in Chemical Engineering (2.2) but I'd like to switch to a business analysis program.

Please to add to this, if I have high GRE and TOEFL test scores, can a university with a minimum requirement of 2.1 still offer me admission?

Secondly, are graduate assistantships available for course based masters? Is it possible to get some form of tuition fee reduction if going for a course based masters?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
So i filled a new DS160 and tried applying for a new interview date in Abuja as the Lagos surge is full, after filling and submitting I was asked if I wanted to transfer files as an account with my details already exists and I said YES, says they’re going to mail me once the change is made.

Can I go ahead and email the consulate in Abuja for a surge date? Or I have to wait until the change is made? Someone please help me Abeg, time dey go
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ADEX0123: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls I really need your can we talk via phone 08071514045 I will be waiting for ur reply pls it urgent

degxyflexy:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rawly111: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please anyone know how to get to the consulate from Mile 2 area??
Answer needed please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ADEX0123: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls how do I contact walspring on how to go abt my sevis fee

Fall2021:
Thanks boss. My SEVIS payment has been confirmed. I advise anyone that wants to pay to contact Walspring.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.