Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1647242 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by degxyflexy: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
They pay different visa fee too?
cutelass:

If they applied together, meaning on the cgi portal, they have only one profile, where F1 is principal applicant and F2 is added to profile as “Family Member”, then yes…every action affects both
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lizzy828: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
tiaraLOVE:
Hello!

I would like to connect with anyone coming to Saint Louis University this Fall 2022 or any school in Missouri in general.

We can start a WhatsApp support group smiley

I'm excited but anxious about this new journey
i am interest, kindly drop the link

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ikenna04: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good evening guys
I am looking to apply for a master's in information systems. So I wanted to ask what steps I need to take so I can be able to secure any form of aid from schools. Also, how can I apply to be a graduate assistant? I would really appreciate any kind of help I can get.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Milesbillions(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello gurus in the house.

I just stumbled upon this thread and I must say that the few part I have read, I gained alot from it.

Just passed out of NYSC last week. I have been looking and researching on the best way to get fully funded scholarship to do Masters offshore Nigeria especially in USA and so far, I appreciates everybody's contribution.

I must admit, I'm still a novice when it comes writing SOP, but I can write a semi good Academic CV. Although I have not written any proficiency test or exam yet but I'm planning on writing one soon from the money I saved during service.

Studied Zoology and Environmental Biology with a core specialization in Genetics/Molecular biology
Came out with a strong 2:1 although it is with 3.87-4.0 range out of 5.0

My question is
How can I write a good statement of purpose?
Just completed my nysc, so don't have any work experience as I'm still job hunting ? What can I do in this aspect?

Which school can I apply and have the chances of getting fully funded scholarship?

Like I said, I'm still a novice and all advice on the best part to follow, schools in the USA to apply and the best time to apply as to get full funded scholarship..... documents to get from my alma mater and submit to the schools in USA.

All contributions will be duly welcomed
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thanks boss

cutelass:

If they applied together, meaning on the cgi portal,
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phemorhino(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
University of Denver , Colorado, fall22
…. I need to connect please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ikenna04:
Good evening guys
I am looking to apply for a master's in information systems. So I wanted to ask what steps I need to take so I can be able to secure any form of aid from schools. Also, how can I apply to be a graduate assistant? I would really appreciate any kind of help I can get.

There are a lot of schools out there that offers, Msc IS (because na Ashewo course. Lol)
Have you made any PERSONAL research? I doubt. Google is your friend or http://www.msinus.com/content/

Check UNI OF UTAH; Oklahoma Uni; Georgia Southern Uni etc out.

For the assistantship that solemnly depends on the school’s particular way of going about it.
So, check for a school and email them to ask about it (no be crime).

Goodluck boss!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adeheritage: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please how can we be sure it’s the same profile?

For both of our profiles, each of us is added as family members in each profile

Thank you.
cutelass:

If they applied together, meaning on the cgi portal, they have only one profile, where F1 is principal applicant and F2 is added to profile as “Family Member”, then yes…every action affects both
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iphien(f): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hi, University of Denver here.
phemorhino:
University of Denver , Colorado, fall22
…. I need to connect please

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phemorhino(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2022
iphien:
At last!
Can we connect please?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phemorhino(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2022
iphien:
I’ve sent you a PM
Pls check your email

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gasperdelbuf: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Cocao:
Is anyone going to UMASS Amherst here or currently at UMASS Amherst ? Please respond to this or let me know.

I’m currently a masters student at umass amherst

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iphien(f): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2022
I cant seem to find the mail.
phemorhino:

I’ve sent you a PM
Pls check your email
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cocao(f): 1:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Gasperdelbuf:

I’m currently a masters student at umass amherst

Oh, thank God. I am sending you a PM
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ijebuboy525: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Okay, Thanks �

Send an email to:
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

They will reply you with the login details within 15 mins and when you log in you can now change ur password and proceed to set up your profile[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by haywhy17(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2022
I have seen people here not process their admission to schools in the US you expected to be given assistantship or get funding. Obviously, for you to have that notion about the school, you already did your findings about assistantship and funding availability. I have a small boy tip for you if you wouldnt say I'm back with my wahala on this thread.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AGT007: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Helkayklassic:
Those looking for dates. March 7th is available now in Lagos.

Is it possible to find a March date for rescheduling? I currently have a November 3rd date for my J1 renewal.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phemorhino(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
iphien:
I cant seem to find the mail.
Add me on WhatsApp then, zero eight zero six hundred twentyfive twentysix one
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sammieson008: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
tiaraLOVE:

Lol, not necessarily.

You can go ahead. The same line of thought still applies. If its your time, it's your time.

Please what happened to Abuja o. I intend chosing Abuja for my interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2022
TabletMan:

Hello bro
Please can you help to review my SOP ?

Hey Boss! I think, I can recommend someone to help with that. You can DM!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Visa approved guys. Today March 1st 2022
God did it!

25 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Transcript: March 1st 2022
V:O pass me your I-20 and passport
v:O: I see you’re going to the Us for masters in mining engineering
Me: yes sir masters in mining engineering in West Virginia university in Morgantown.

V:O why did you chooose West Virginia university

Me: I chose West Virginia university because I have the opportunity to work with dr Yi Lou who is a professor in mining engineering whose research is on mine subsidence in coal mines aligns with my research interest which is on coal mining and also I have a full funding Whivh covers my tuition and health insurance and my living expenses.

V:0 what is your highest qualifications

Me: bachelors of engineering in mining engineering

V:O what did you do in the ministry of mines and steel where you worked

Me: I worked as an intern where I carry out technical and field reports and also join team in inspection of mines and mining activities.

V:O what do you plan to do with this degree

Me: I plan to come back to Nigeria to work in t he ministry of mines and steel where I worked as an intern so I can effectively utilize our mineral resources in Nigeria

V:O nodding his head, everything looks fine, passed the white paper�

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Thank you Nairaland, this thread was helpful and everyone I met here contributed to my success, more visa approval this year by Gods grace. Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tmann626(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Oluh:
Thank you Nairaland, this thread was helpful and everyone I met here contributed to my success, more visa approval this year by Gods grace. Amen
Congrats
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TabletMan: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Moshkom:

Hey Boss! I think, I can recommend someone to help with that. You can DM!

Please the email I registered with nairaland is no longer accessible.

You can send me message on the above email.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Oluh:
Visa approved guys. Today March 1st 2022
God did it!
Congratulations!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Promoter2: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Oluh:
Transcript: March 1st 2022

V:O nodding his head, everything looks fine, passed the white paper�

Congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.