Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1647535 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Beelkiz:
Good Morning Nairalanders
I applied for an emergency Visa appointment last week Wednesday in (Lagos). I'm yet to get a response. I have called the embassy and they said it's still under review. How long does this take? I'm resuming April 29.
No one can determine when they'd reply. Lagos embassy are often delay in responding to emergency appointments. You can use the 'Provide Feedback' tab on your dashboard to send a reminder.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by philip2014(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Visa approved. March 3rd. 2022.

Transcript.
V.O. = Good morning, pass me your documents.
V.O = interpretes the i20 back to me
V.O. = What's your thesis that the institution is spending this much to sponsor you.
Me= I will be conducting biomolecular experiments to control Cotton diseases and ....( she cuts in)
V.O. = What's your long term plan after this Msc.
Me=I want to come back to Nigeria to help young researchers grow
V.O: types for sometimes and spoke the magic words
Mr. Philip Congratulations, your visa is approved, please always be with your i20 always( hands me the white paper).

I want to thank everyone that shared useful information on this thread. Most especially Mr. Komolafe for his mock interview and ginger early this morning b4 going to the embassy.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Babnxst93: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Lagos??
philip2014:

Transcript.
V.O. = What's your thesis that the institution is spending this much to sponsor you.
Me= I will be conducting biomolecular experiments to control Cotton diseases and ....( she cuts in)
Mr. Philip Congratulations, your visa is approved, please always be with your i20 always( hands me the white paper).

I want to thank everyone that shared useful information on this thread. Most especially Mr. Komolafe for his mock interview and ginger early this morning b4 going to the embassy.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by philip2014(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2022
No, Abuja
Babnxst93:
Lagos??

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Progress100: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2022
philip2014:

Transcript.

Congratulations �Mr Philip. I tap into your testimony. I will share mine soon in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tiaraLOVE(f): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2022
ayenika1:

Do not lie. In future applications, you may need and remember, documents in the cloud are forever. Be wise & smart, please.

Hi, I would like send you a message. Please check your email.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2022
philip2014:

Transcript.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Canada2021: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
philip2014:

Transcript.

Congrats bro. This is grace at work. The baba wey do am for u go do am for the rest of us.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by appshare: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Hello everyone. I recently got admission to RISD and I was awarded partial scholarship. I have two questions to ask
1. Can I present a company as my sponsor?
2. Are there other funding opportunities I can reach out to?
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pufframmy: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
congratulation

philip2014:

Transcript.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
philip2014:

Transcript.

Congratulations dear
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Debbiey: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
[/color] I'm an F2. Looking for a date in April. I don't have any emergency except that I miss my husband. Should I be hopeful that closer dates will pop up, or I should schedule a date in October? (But that's far cry cry ) Kindly advise. Thanks.[color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajons889(f): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Congratulations, I am planning to do mine at Abuja too. Hopefully Abuja favours me too
S

philip2014:

Transcript.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tiaraLOVE(f): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
wynie:
Hi
Is this a WhatsApp link cos it’s not loading please
Thank you

Thanks for bringing it to my notice. The link keeps changing, don't know why..

Try quoting it and copying it

https:///G4OkwTsbjBT3GfVRocjrbE

Or

Kindly send an email, I'll just send the link to you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
vivasimby94:

Thank for your response.
I was a pure novice until I joined this platform. I used an agent and he advised me on that because I have 3.13/5.0.
Pls is there anything wrong with that. He explained it’s like a foundation to applying for graduate program.

Okay about the last part, the only foundation you need for graduate school is a Bsc or ND and HND combined. If you have any of BSc or ND+HND , you can apply to graduate school either MSc or PhD direct. I don't know how far you have gone with this Graduate Pathway but your GPA looks okay to apply to graduate school.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Debbiey:
[/color] I'm an F2. Looking for a date in April. I don't have any emergency except that I miss my husband. Should I be hopeful that closer dates will pop up, or I should schedule a date in October? (But that's far cry cry ) Kindly advise. Thanks.[color=#990000]

If you see a date in October, you can take that then keep checking since you don't have an emergency

Best of luck
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
appshare:
Hello everyone. I recently got admission to RISD and I was awarded partial scholarship. I have two questions to ask
Thank you

2. You can reach out to your school if there are addition funding opportunities you can apply to.

Best of luck
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by IntrovertGuy: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Osidowu:

My friend's program also starts in May, he requested for EA on Jan23 and got an interview date for Jan27.

Boss, Where was he interviewed? Abuja or Lagos? grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
philip2014:

Transcript.

congratulations
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Canada2021:
Congrats bro. This is grace at work. The baba wey do am for u go do am for the rest of us.
Amen
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
philip2014:

Transcript.

Congratulations Mr Phil and you already add Mr to my other name. Lol

Safe trip and have a lovely time to/in Georgia bro!!

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
appshare:
Thank you

1. If you’ve another means of sponsorship, kindly use. Let your company be last option, Biko!
Use an Uncle/Aunty; Self Sponsor; Loan.

2. You should easily email your grad cord / departmental advisor for more inquiries.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Beyve(f): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am also going Communications at University of Alabama...have you heard from them

bidemialade43:

Congratulations on your admission decision..
Please, my first question is...without GRE were u able to get funding??
And has Alabama revert back to you on there admission decision too??
Going for communication studies too... fall 2022

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some USA Schools ‘Grading’ List:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beelkiz:
I applied for Emergency appointment for F1 visa, not gotten any response. Is there anyone that applied in lagos recently that has gotten a response
Please, I am interested in Lagos appointment. Can I dm you please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by vivasimby94(f): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
UmmZayd:

Okay about the last part, the only foundation you need for graduate school is a Bsc or ND and HND combined. If you have any of BSc or ND+HND , you can apply to graduate school either MSc or PhD direct. I don't know how far you have gone with this Graduate Pathway but your GPA looks okay to apply to graduate school.

I have gone really far. Waiting for the school to send the I-20 before Monday . I just want to know if graduate pathway has any effect on visa interview. Wouldn’t have accepted it from the agent if this page was found earlier because I actually felt a type of way about it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Moshkom post=110720186]

You mean LOAN especially with huge deficits is not a red flag

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.