Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1644280 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2022
beejhay69:
That person already interviewed and got his Visa though.

Oh! Really! Makes sense.

Someone else would learn from the review.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by krcboy(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2022
beejhay69:
If you want to rewrite the waec then plan towards Fall or Spring 2023. Admission for Fall session usually from Dec-April, classes start in August/September depending on the school.
can one still apply for fall 2022 ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Boomrick: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2022
oluzdreamz:
Hi guys, I’ve been a silent participant on here, great job from everyone for all the insights, tips and ideas being shared at all times. So I got this offer from Ball State University. A 50% tuition remission and GAship which makes my tuition instate...the stipend makes a lot of sense though, I wish I had a full tuition waiver though, what do you think bout it?
Congrats brother, I sent you a pm. I applied to BSU too, just want to ask some few questions.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thecvbankng: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2022
bukhety:

Check if they are on mpower and apply for a loan.

Does this loan thing usually fly with V.Os?

Cos I have an admission to a school in Washington. Tuition is about 63k for the two years and they gave funding of 50% (no GA)

I also have admission to two schools with GAs but the tuition remission is for in-state, meaning I have to clear the balance for outstate, which is about 30%.

Which of the admissions will make more sense to proceed with a loan which won't raise much issues with the V.O ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by oluzdreamz(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Boomrick:
Congrats brother, I sent you a pm. I applied to BSU too, just want to ask some few questions.
I already replied chief.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks boss

[quote author=KHAshishi post=111160570][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Please house, who is chanced to help my partner and I vet our DS 160 form?
It'd really mean so much to us.

We are going as F1 and F2.

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Hi sis, how did it go?

Debbiey:
Good morning all.

Please I need help. My interview is in about 7 working days time.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazealll: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Hi guys, did anyone apply to Central Michigan University for fall 2022?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Doubuzofficial:

A serious set of people.

Yes oo not like other set of people.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
GAPPLE:

If I may ask will you pay for this service? grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Fescoblack:
. Oh so if Salah falls on the 2nd, works starts on the 3rd for them?

What am saying is if Federal government declare Tuesday and Wednesday as public holiday, US embassy will observed only Tuesday as public holiday and resume back to office their on Wednesday.

Do you get ?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
GAPPLE:
Hi fam!
Please what does Passport Book Number mean when filling DS 160?
Where can I find it in my passport booklet?

Thanks.

Click doesn’t apply.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by decorum003(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please which Verified link can I use to pay my SEVIS fee it's urgent and Visa fee too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jubrilawest: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jubrilawest:
Good day house,
Please I need a current student of University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa) or University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee). Kindly quote my question, I need some information from you. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cutelass: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
GAPPLE:

I noticed you wrote “Partner” Are you both married? Cos F2 is husband/wife of F1 and unmarried children below 21.

“What is F-2 dependent visa? The F-2 dependent visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows dependent spouses and children(unmarried, under 21 years old) of F-1 student visa holders to enter into the U.S.”
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by decorum003(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please kindly DM if you make use of students Loan for your visa application
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes boss, we are getting married in a month plus.

cutelass:

I noticed you wrote “Partner” Are you both married? Cos F2 is husband/wife of F1 and unmarried children below 21.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GAPPLE: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
No boss sad sad

Walspring:

If I may ask will you pay for this service? grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by calculator123(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hazealll:
Hi guys, did anyone apply to Central Michigan University for fall 2022?
I did. For their M.Sc applied statistics program. Got admitted but no funding.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
krcboy:

on the bright side, I can just re write waec and just say I finished school this year since my waec result will show it was written in 2022 yh? when does fall reg start? or lest i forget , I was doing the open university last year but it felt like a waste of money

You don't have to rewrite anything. As long as you can state what you have been doing within those gaps, it's fine. Age has nothing to do with education. As an undergraduate sef don't be surprise to see married and old Students are high as 35-50yrs sef.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olugene(f): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good day everyone.
When filling my DS form, there is an expiration date for 30/04. Does this mean that the form expires on that date?
Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olugene(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Do I need to start filling the form now? Or should I wait till I get an interview date, so the expiry date is closer?
Olugene:
Good day everyone.
When filling my DS form, there is an expiration date for 30/04. Does this mean that the form expires on that date?
Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazealll: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
calculator123:

I did. For their M.Sc applied statistics program. Got admitted but no funding.
Like how many days did it take to get to the offer bcs I haven't gotten any feedback
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tiaraLOVE(f): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moshkom:

You can ONLY pay your visa fee (N67,200) via GTBank.
Physically in Bank or via GTB Mobile App.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by krcboy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
UmmZayd:

You don't have to rewrite anything. As long as you can state what you have been doing within those gaps, it's fine. Age has nothing to do with education. As an undergraduate sef don't be surprise to see married and old Students are high as 35-50yrs sef.

thank you for this, Really appreciate, do you know when the next intakes for undergrad is? like what month
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by hopefulmindhdd: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you want to rewrite the waec then plan towards Fall or Spring 2023. Admission for Fall session usually from Dec-April, classes start in August/September depending on the school.

What of for Spring '23?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fescoblack(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Walspring:

What am saying is if Federal government declare Tuesday and Wednesday as public holiday, US embassy will observed only Tuesday as public holiday and resume back to office their on Wednesday.

Do you get ?
yeah brov... You valid.... Aje
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by graceapadija: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good day all, please I want to ask if it's possible to apply for more than one scholarship in a university that offers several scholarships. Please your reply will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by calculator123(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hazealll:

Like how many days did it take to get to the offer bcs I haven't gotten any feedback
2 months. Applied in November 2021, decision came in by January 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ijchichi5190: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
krcboy:

my own case dey similar , I finished school 2015 but i didnt feel like going to uni after unilag do
me sheyge grin (reaching cutoff , no admission) so I decided to learn a skill and perfect it (photography) which I own a studio and doing very well, now im ready to go to uni for undergrad, do you think telling them my photography thing is going to be reasonable? Im planning to apply undergrad for fall this year if its not late already sef. who is paying for it , my aunt and money dey so no issues on that . P.S im 22

Go for an undergraduate course related to photography, so everything will align

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ijchichi5190: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please who will help me with GRE materials and how to go about it please,I do not know anything about it atall.Help please

I plan to write it and its kinda urgent.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.