Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1644334 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ijchichi5190: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
I have another question please.Howong does it take to do WES evaluation of transcript,for those that have done it.

I graduated from Uniben. My transcript is ready already,just the WES evaluation.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Legit215(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
graceapadija:
Good day all, please I want to ask if it's possible to apply for more than one scholarship in a university that offers several scholarships. Please your reply will be appreciated. Thanks
You can apply as many as you like last semester in my school I received like 3 different scholarships.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Legit215(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Greetings community is been a while.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Emmyjnr1: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good day my people ���
Pls what’s the best reason to give in ds 160 for why first visa was denied
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by krcboy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Emmyjnr1:
Good day my people ���

just be honest IMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Predstan: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moshkom:

Ah! Your cousin in SCHOOL (not just any school, same country school wey you wan enter) would cover your own deficit? Base on, he’s fully funded there or flowing in USA wealth?
Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! This wan no sound right at all. Biko, In all you do, don’t even try SAYING that.
Find a 9ja SOA and say your Uncle (as they’re expecting, lol) you can even use his 9ja account to do that.

You’re going for USA interview, you only meant to give USA related answer(s) to the question(s) being ask; talking about removing the Canada and Singapore schools mentioned in your names and numbers of schools applied to.

PS: Those are the 2 ‘things’ that catch my attention to reply rn.

Goodluck boss!

Edit:

Just seeing this rn: “ he saw the funding deficit he immediately said he would cover it.”

Lmao! Please oh, IMMEDIATELY COVER IT ke? You want them to bring his own personal record(s) to your ‘face’, make you know say him sef never balance, they would easily do that. Just to save their own time and stress; They won’t sef, because they know it’s like ‘not possible’. A student LIKE YOU, want to fund you. Lol
Even Dangote won’t ‘immediately’ covers someone’s DEBT, when it’s not ‘passion’ or they jazz him. Lol

Please don’t play that ‘card’ for your own sake.
PLEASE!

They got their Visa with the same interview so wtf you talking about
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Predstan: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moshkom:

Oh! Really! Makes sense.

Someone else would learn from the review.

That was not a review at all. But some gibberish.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObaOfEsan: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ijchichi5190:
I have another question please.Howong does it take to do WES evaluation of transcript,for those that have done it.

I graduated from Uniben. My transcript is ready already,just the WES evaluation.

Thank you

Mine took 3 weeks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ocpaschal: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls does Msc Disability Studies have any good job prospects in USA?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Deziri20: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ijchichi5190:
Please who will help me with GRE materials and how to go about it please,I do not know anything about it atall.Help please

I plan to write it and its kinda urgent.

Thank you

Please share with me if you have gotten
Have been looking for this too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OlamideTosyn: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ijchichi5190:
Please who will help me with GRE materials and how to go about it please,I do not know anything about it atall.Help please

I plan to write it and its kinda urgent.

Thank you

Has anyone reached you on this? If no, drop your e-mail address here. I've got a few stuff on GRE.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thecvbankng: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello guys,

I need y'all suggestions and advice on what path to follow ahead of my visa application. I am a graduate of chemical engineering. Worked as a GA in the university at the dean's office.

I have an admission to a American University DC for environmental science MSc. Tuition is about 63k for the two years and they gave funding of 50% (not GA). I checked on mpower and I was eligible for loan to cover the rest.

I also have admission to two schools (Saint Louis University and Old Dominion University) for educational leadership MSc with GAs but the tuition remission is for in-state students. Meaning I have to clear the balance for outstate, which is about 40-30%.

Which of the admissions will make more sense to proceed with a loan and I'll easily get a visa for ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
ocpaschal:

Hmm ain't you going to come back to Nigeria to take up a role of ABC in XYZ company

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olufemi1400: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks, would take note of that.
beejhay69:

Hello,
You didn't do anything wrong. That particular VO has issues. Reapply again, you will get it. In your next interview, mention a skill(computer related) learnt during the gap line 2017-date.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olufemi1400: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
I wasn't asked my age, just what i had been doing after high school
Lustre23:

Where you asked your age or it was just the question of what have you been doing since high school that was asked
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Deziri20: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
OlamideTosyn:

Has anyone reached you on this? If no, drop your e-mail address here. I've got a few stuff on GRE.
Please I want too
Email euchyec@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by decong: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
please can you help me with schools I can apply to for PhD in sociology that doesn't require WES evaluation and gre please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kanayomike: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls can my family sponsor my education in the USA like my two snr brothers
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BarrElChapo(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Guys, can a brother of full blood who is gainfully employed with proof in another country make a good sponsor? He has more than almost double the amount of money required for the tuition and living expenses and he earns in pounds.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Iamhighbee70777: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Guys, can a brother of full blood who is gainfully employed with proof in another country make a good sponsor? He has more than almost double the amount of money required for the tuition and living expenses and he earns in pounds.
Yeah he can

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MillicntE: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2022
B1B2 interview waiver.
Hello house, please can someone who was issued USA visa in the Abuja office in the past and the person is qualified for an interview waiver move to Lagos office since the Abuja office hasn’t commenced B1B2 visa waiver yet. If yes, did you go to the Lagos office to submit your documents or you did drop box. if possible how did you do it. Please urgent reply
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 2:30am On Mar 20, 2022
ramon212:

Is GRE mandatory? I want to do a master in elect engineering. My bachelor is from same field.

Hello. I got into FSU-FAMU program too. While GRE and IELTS aren’t required for Msc, they are required for PhD applicants. Masters students in FSU or FAMU are not funded if you’re interested in any funding.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 2:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Mcilfero:

Please help!!!

Hello sir, maybe you should apply for the loan if FSU is your only option at this point. I’m not sure about your department, but mine (Industrial Engineering) doesn’t fund Master’s degree students.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Garbia: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Impeccable422:

When did you apply please?

Sorry for the late response.
I applied 27 April, I was informed of my admission 4th March.
What’s Eastern Illinois University like? A friend just sent me a link to apply .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Festy8: 4:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Impeccable422:

I did. Got admitted but no decision on funding yet. You?

Which date did you apply?

It's almost a month now,I have not heard from the school concerning admission.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Festy8: 4:53am On Mar 20, 2022
It is a fine school,very convenient for learning and other hussle

You said you applied April 27,we are not in April yet
Garbia:

Sorry for the late response.
I applied 27 April, I was informed of my admission 4th March.
What’s Eastern Illinois University like? A friend just sent me a link to apply .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ramon212: 5:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Nozino:

Hello. I got into FSU-FAMU program too. While GRE and IELTS aren’t required for Msc, they are required for PhD applicants. Masters students in FSU or FAMU are not funded if you’re interested in any funding.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Emmyjnr1:
Good day my people ���

The best reason is always the truth.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2022
ocpaschal:

Frankly no. What would you tell the visa officer you're getting this degree for?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Thecvbankng:
Hello guys,

I need y'all suggestions and advice on what path to follow ahead of my visa application. I am a graduate of chemical engineering. Worked as a GA in the university at the dean's office.

I have an admission to a American University DC for environmental science MSc. Tuition is about 63k for the two years and they gave funding of 50% (not GA). I checked on mpower and I was eligible for loan to cover the rest.

I also have admission to two schools (Saint Louis University and Old Dominion University) for educational leadership MSc with GAs but the tuition remission is for in-state students. Meaning I have to clear the balance for outstate, which is about 40-30%.

Which of the admissions will make more sense to proceed with a loan and I'll easily get a visa for ?

This is disappointing. You have a chemical engineering BSc, why arent you trying for a masters in chemical engineering in better schools? You have a shot at easily getting a visa with that IMO.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2022
MillicntE:
B1B2 interview waiver.
Hello house, please can someone who was issued USA visa in the Abuja office in the past and the person is qualified for an interview waiver move to Lagos office since the Abuja office hasn’t commenced B1B2 visa waiver yet. If yes, did you go to the Lagos office to submit your documents or you did drop box. if possible how did you do it. Please urgent reply

Wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2022
decong:
please can you help me with schools I can apply to for PhD in sociology that doesn't require WES evaluation and gre please.

Do you own work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.