Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1662543 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LG1996(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=teetop02 post=112013809]

I’m interested
my hands up DUDE
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Deelola(f): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
walepepe21:
@walerush

Your family will definitely will be there as you are not fully funded (That is, ZERO Deficit) ! Just fill the name of your sponsor (who’s responsible for the $5k deficit you have) inside The Who’s paying for your trip.

Best of luck!

@ Walepepe21
my i20 is showing Zero dependent, can include my spouse for Visa application?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by djsmart(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
I'll be interested
zellfoxx:
Hi all,

If you’ll be attending Western Illinois University (WIU) from Fall 2022, send a PM to be added to our WhatsApp group.

Go Leathernecks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by destiboy: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Yes I am. Message me pls let's connect
VivaceET:
Hello,

Is anyone going to North carolina Agricultural and Technical State University for fall 2022?

Kindly reach out, lets connect.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by destiboy: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Hi I'm going to NCAT too
Micheal9089:
hi
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Qabriel0: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Anyone’s interview scheduled in Abuja for the 5th of May
Hit me up
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinafusty: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2022
UmmZayd:

over here that will assist with t.
Please I need to send you a message, your email please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by zellfoxx: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2022
You’ve got mail

djsmart:
I'll be interested
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinafusty:

Please I need to send you a message, your email please

I've sent you a request
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thormzy: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good day everyone,

I already submitted my DS form but I need to make a couple of changes before my interview. Can I just fill out another one?. And hope it won't cause any issue?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MiamiePizza(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sameerahhh:
I'm going for my second interview but nothing has since my first interview,i dont know what to say if i am asked ‘what has changed since your first interView?’ because i only deffered my admission and i dont know if that enough reason.
Please I really need your advice
Tell the VO " The last time i was here, I was a bit jittery and I feel ibdidn't communicate my point really well. I was rambling because the nerves took over, but now I'm calmer and prepared to communicate my intent".

You can add, "I wasn't with so and so document to back up my .... But right now I have it here with me".

Just package well and look directly to the VO's eyes. Make eye contact and let him know you not scared.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Anjykaffy: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Felixnyle:
I am interested in joining the group

I just sent you an email
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dreambigg: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
dreambigg:
Good morning,

Happy Easter Sunday to you all and thank you for all you do. This page has helped me from application up to this time. Gracias!

I have been worried sick on paying for MRV and booking for visa interview. I understand that only far dates are available now, and I can reschedule.

My confusion
I saw online that if you pick the far date, that you cannot reschedule for an earlier date. That is, if I pick Feb 2023 for instance, would I be able to reschedule when closer and favourable date for 2022 appears.

My questions
1. Should I just wait until those favourable dates for fall 2022 are listed before going ahead with paying the visa fee at GTBank?

2. Can I pick any far date and still be eligible to reschedule for an earlier date?

3. If I go ahead with (1), when does the ds160 that I fill expire and what can I do to ensure it remains valid?
NOTE: I only filled and saved the ds160, I am yet to submit it

4. Lastly, please someone should help guide me on how to schedule interview such that myself and my family would attend at the same time. Do I pay our visa fee together or separately or how? Please I have no clue as this is my first time, help!!!

Thank you in advance!

Please help me out!!! Do I pay for visa lukp sum or pay myself and dependents separately?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Iamjosh55: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
I'm interested, pls add me up 08105543764.

djsmart:
I'll be interested
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Quonchovsymenez: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please I'm interested but I don't have the email to this account any longer.

Thank you

ProsperT2:
Dm
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Evaowokotomo(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi all, I just got an admission at Emerson college Boston. Please anyone going there too and also I would love to know how much should be in the account from my sponsor?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nysot(f): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
dreambigg:

Please help me out!!! Do I pay for visa lukp sum or pay myself and dependents separately?
You will pay for yourself and your dependents separately. Each of you will have his/her reference number which you will input in the Receipt number section on your cgi portal
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinafusty: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
UmmZayd:

I've sent you a request
I have not seen it yet
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Evaowokotomo:
Hi all, I just got an admission at Emerson college Boston. Please anyone going there too and also I would love to know how much should be in the account from my sponsor?
A bit above the total amount for tuition plus living expenses
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
dreambigg:

Answers to your questions can be found on the Visa page.
1. You can't schedule a date without paying visa fee.
2. Each applicant going for interview will pay visa fee
3. You can pick a date and reschedule twice
4. You can fill your DS 160 now or before 72hrs to interview date.
5. You pay visa fee together (like same time different slips) and schedule appointment together. When you are ready to apply for a date, you will see instructions to add if you are traveling alone or not.

Best of luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.