Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1644343 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SammyT95(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
OlaDchaser:

What can be done about this? He’s to resume this summer

To be honest, I really don't know, it's a fear I'm currently having as I chose Lagos already and I don't know how it will go when I apply for my Emergency Application come june.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SammyT95(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Themaths:

I would advise you to change your interview venue to Abuja if you are still trying Lagos. I know of someone who applied for EA in Abuja and was approved in less than 24hrs. She got a closer date which is next week and rescheduled.

Is this recent, like this it happened this year or it's from last year?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Ggetter50:
Hello guys, please, can someone tells me if "Carolina University" is a good school worth venture into? This is second time am posting this.

I have done my research on it, but want to hear people's view about it here. I'm making this findings for one of my relatives.

Please, I would appreciate any response regarding this.

The cost of living in California is scary and that’s why many prospective students avoid the state even though they’ve best universities in the states! Try and look at other states like texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Illinois etc this states are affordable, cheap and destinations for many international students as they offer Graduate Assistantship positions to students and there is high diversity of International students so as to acclimatize on time.

Best of luck !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
ikeolafarm:
Please, I need someone to help attend to this.

For a fully funded student, which option is to be selected to the question who is sponsoring your trip? And how can one answer the relationship?

If it’s full Graduate Assistantship without any deficit, then chose ‘’Company/Organization’’ and fill in the address of your department that’s all you need to do!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ikeolafarm: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Thank you very much.

What will the relationship be then? There's a portion asking for relationship under the Company/Organization?

walepepe21:

If it’s full Graduate Assistantship without any deficit, then chose ‘’Company/Organization’’ and fill in the address of your department that’s all you need to do!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shyneb: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2022
walepepe21:

Hello Mr Walepepe

Please I will need you to conduct a mock interview with me sir. Please can you send me a PM as I don't know how the messaging here works?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please is there anyone going to pace university?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yusufmurry: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pls I need advice on how to go about my proof fund/sponsorship for my PhD Offer.

Can someone's in-law provide bank account statement for proof of funds? And can it suffice without rejection?

Hint: Doesn't bear same surname.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yusufmurry: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Richsteemit:

Can I message u. I also have materials that I can help u with.

Zero eight one 3 1 six 5 four 5 2 four.

Message me

I will like to benefit from this please. I will write you.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yusufmurry: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chynwe:
I don't think it is only University of Alabama.Kent State University didn't give me funding and also Claremont graduate university.

I am in this boat too. It's very worrisome giving offer without funding and the faculty members aren't helping the whole stuff. Have been writing cold mails indicating interest in their research group and RA/TA positions but emails not acknowledged nor responded to.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please is anyone going to pace university?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yusufmurry: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jacknn:
Pls I've been meaning to ask.
Anybody here with sample on how to message a Graduate cordinator, not proffessors o, graduate coords and department. But if u also have for proffs, still good for me. Pls anybody with this should kindly assist a brother,thanks. I await a positive response.

There are many online resources and sample for this.
Google is just the thin line between you and what you want.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yusufmurry: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pls anyone going to University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa) for Fall 2022 or knows anyone there?

Pls let's connect

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by delzypswag(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Call me horkami 07044514728 let's connect
horkami:

same here
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bayorich: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please anyone going to Midwestern State University?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by akkard: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
[b][/b] Please anyone going to Saint Louis University Missouri?
Or you know anyone whose going for fall 2022 or someone over there..I'd really like to connect so we tag along.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by thankyouJesus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
akkard:
[b][/b] Please anyone going to Saint Louis University Missouri?
Or you know anyone whose going for fall 2022 or someone over there..I'd really like to connect so we tag along.

Thank you
Admitted but wait listed for funding... Result will be out in 2 weeks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Minnieny: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmm...thanks.

Can you please explain the relativity of bulkiness to me? I appreciate your response.
Themaths:

Usually 3 months. If it's a very active account where 3 months statement will be too bulky, you can print 2 months. But remember, bulky is relative.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by akkard: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Great.... You'll definitely get the funding.
I got a full ride PhD.
Let's connect.

thankyouJesus:
Admitted but wait listed for funding... Result will be out in 2 weeks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
ikeolafarm:
Thank you very much.

What will the relationship be then? There's a portion asking for relationship under the Company/Organization?

Can you send a DM to explain better to you if you don’t mind?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by VivaceET: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello,

Is anyone going to North carolina Agricultural and Technical State University for fall 2022?

Kindly reach out, lets connect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dakosta911: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Would date open up for fall student like this I am getting restless
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phoyeks: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Barzoid:
I tried emailing got but it says email no found

So sorry about that. You can send me yours and I'll reach out to you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by slegerman(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thank you
UmmZayd:

As long as you can properly explain why your sister will sponsor you or why you want to self sponsor yourself when asked, you're fine

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Micheal9089: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
VivaceET:
Hello,

Is anyone going to North carolina Agricultural and Technical State University for fall 2022?

Kindly reach out, lets connect.
hi
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
SammyT95:

Is this recent, like this it happened this year or it's from last year?

More like 2days ago. New interview date is the 20th of April, 2022.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Minnieny:
Hmm...thanks.

Can you please explain the relativity of bulkiness to me? I appreciate your response.

It's not something I can put number of pages to.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
SammyT95:

To do this, one will need to fill a new DS-160 form right, then cancel the current appointment to pick a new one in Abuja right?

Honestly, I don't really know how it's done, but guys here can help you with that
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by VivaceET: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Micheal9089:
hi

Hello, I have responded to your message. Kindly check your inbox
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by moshadeade: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
ikeolafarm:
Thank you very much.

Department
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dalo23(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
13th April 2022
Texas Tech University
M.Engineering
COA: 34k
Funding: family funds.

Exchange greetings
V.O : have you ever travel out of the country
Me : I have never had any reason to

V.O : I can see you are going to texas tech university, why this school?
Me: the school offers graduate internship program during my year of study and I also met all the school requirements.
V.O : do you have any close relatives in the US
Me : No, but am in contact with my course advisor, I already made plans with her about my hostel accommodation and other necessary arrangements.
V.O : I'm seeing family funds. Who is sponsoring you?
Me : my dad is my sponsor
V.O : he is the chief financial controller of ***Automobile they have branches in lagos, port Harcourt and here in Abuja.
V.O : where do you work?
Me : **** real estate limited. I supervise building, make sure the masons adhere to instructions. I write reports for stakeholders etc....
V.O : what are your plans after your degree
Me: After my studies I will be coming back to Nigeria to take up a role as a senior engineer In my current place of work and I have future plane of opening my own firm in nigeria.
V.0 : your visa is approved passes me the white paper. I didn't hear what he said next

Tips*
- Fill your DS 160 yourself and remember what you filled in
- be bold and confident.
- look in the visa officer eye while talking
- prepare and pray alot.
- read transcripts alot. I read so many transcripts here.
- watch argo videos on YouTube.
- Do mock interviews
A big thank you to everybody here. You guys did it for me. With so many advice and explanations. God bless you all

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
dalo23:
13th April 2022
Texas Tech University
M.Engineering
COA: 34k
Funding: family funds.

Exchange greetings
V.O : have you ever travel out of the country
Me : I have never had any reason to

V.O : I can see you are going to texas tech university, why this school?
Me: the school offers graduate internship program during my year of study and I also met all the school requirements.
V.O : do you have any close relatives in the US
Me : No, but am in contact with my course advisor, I already made plans with her about my hostel accommodation and other necessary arrangements.
V.O : I'm seeing family funds. Who is sponsoring you?
Me : my dad is my sponsor
V.O : he is the chief financial controller of ***Automobile they have branches in lagos, port Harcourt and here in Abuja.
V.O : where do you work?
Me : **** real estate limited. I supervise building, make sure the masons adhere to instructions. I write reports for stakeholders etc....
V.O : what are your plans after your degree
Me: After my studies I will be coming back to Nigeria to take up a role as a senior engineer In my current place of work and I have future plane of opening my own firm in nigeria.
V.0 : your visa is approved passes me the white paper. I didn't hear what he said next

Tips*
- Fill your DS 160 yourself and remember what you filled in
- be bold and confident.
- look in the visa officer eye while talking
- prepare and pray alot.
- read transcripts alot. I read so many transcripts here.
- watch argo videos on YouTube.
- Do mock interviews
A big thank you to everybody here. You guys did it for me. With so many advice and explanations. God bless you all

Hearty Congratulations!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.