Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1643914 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by brymorla(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2022
please share your email
Ijchichi5190:

There is WhatsApp group for New Haven fall 2022,if you have not joined ,email me let me add you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Daniwex: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
any university of Michigan here?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Misschrisy: 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
Goodevening, please can I get the WhatsApp group chat for F1 visa appointment dates for Abuja or Lagos. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Santanjack: 9:42pm On May 30, 2022
Add me please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laids: 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening house,

A friend of mine needs an urgent advice. Is it possible to use a school to get visa and go to another one on getting to US? both schools have different resumption dates and they're also in different states.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fescoblack(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2022
Tinafusty:

If u have not used the emergency before,u should be able to use it now,
But is the emergency request column showing on your dashboard?
I didn't check it since I haven't even been able to see any date at all. No appointment date is all I got, but I mailed the embassy today sha
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Graphics2021(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Viv23456(f): 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening pls can you help me with a WhatsApp group I can join for Lagos appointment date . thank you
UmmZayd:

Lol I woke up to 8 visa approvals today alone. I'm extremely happy!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! So happy!!!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Viv23456(f): 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
I have sent a mail to you. Can u add me to a WhatsApp group for lagos appointment date thanks quote author=Ijchichi5190 post=113296154]

There is WhatsApp group for New Haven fall 2022,if you have not joined ,email me let me add you[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lexrichy(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2022
Please experts in the house I need assistance in applying for a masters degree program in university of Ohio or Oklahoma
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2022
Laids:
Good evening house,

A friend of mine needs an urgent advice. Is it possible to use a school to get visa and go to another one on getting to US? both schools have different resumption dates and they're also in different states.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Yes it's possible to do that in US. But try and do it before both programs start. And I think you also have to meet the DSO in your initial school. Google for more info

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2022
Dreamsss:
Guys please, I know USA is not Nigeria, but is there no chance at all that I can be admitted into masters programs with a 2.6 gpa, that set 3.0 or 2.7 as their requirement? I really want to study something I enjoy and would build a career in, so I wish to get in. My 2.6 undergrad CGPA is completely as a result of the Nigerian system, as I was getting E and Fs for courses with content as stupid as "define mood' and name ways to commit suicide, but I can't explain that to an Oyinbo school... please how do I go about this? I'm prepping for the GRE, but I hear that cannot even help the case, if a required gpa has been stated. Please what do I do?

I wish to get into the Ms.Cardiovascular Technology or Audiology or Exercise Physiology or Occupational Therapy...or even Public Health...something that could put me in a hospital setting..I need help
It's possible. Evaluate your transcript with Wes. Converting it to 4.0 scale with their system may boost your gpa. Also your gre and recommendation letters and research experience also help if your gpa is low.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by krcboy(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2022
Moshkom:
I envy SPRING 2023 and FALL 2023 prospective aspirants.

Like, there’s no reason you should not get the applications right.

Just the past few weeks on Visa interviews, transcripts and mock sessions are enough materials to excel in your preparation.

Keep Keeping On Champs!!

omo permission to dusturb you a few weeks to my interview im spring 2023 undergrad
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2022
krcboy:

omo permission to dusturb you a few weeks to my interview im spring 2023 undergrad

Permission not granted. Lol

If you applied to good schools and you’re applying at the right age range, you can reach out to me when the time comes; I can easily tell one or two of my undergraduate ‘people’ to help you out.

Luck!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Dreamsss: 1:09am On May 31, 2022
Stevenssen:

It's possible. Evaluate your transcript with Wes. Converting it to 4.0 scale with their system may boost your gpa. Also your gre and recommendation letters and research experience also help if your gpa is low.

Thanks so much for responding. I will look into these.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CharlesTunde(m): 1:14am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Shannon70 post=113310296

I got there and and I was supposed to be interviewed by a man who denied me before but I used sense and went to another window even thought someone was there.
I had a sponsor. COA:$26,000

Me: Good morning ma
VO: morning (typed for like a min)
VO: why did you choose associate degree and not bachelor’s.
Me : actually I was supposed to apply to Morgan state university(na lie o) but my cousin who is was an alumni, we spoke and she adviced to start up with Harford being an international student so I won’t mess up my freshman year and also my sponsors money.
VO:okay ( kept looking at the screen) it’s your uncle that is sponsoring you.
Me: yes he works at the federal Internal Revenue Service( he sent a letter to the embassy to confirm that though.)
VO: okay, have you decided to go to Morgan state university?
Me: no I would speak to my Advisor Mrs…. And we would work together to find the best university for me.( I was already stressed cause this woman be drilling the shit out of me)
Vo:what would you study after you transfer.
Me: I would study computer science and after that I’ll be back in Nigeria to take over from my dad’s business(CAP)
Vo: what work does your dad do.
Me: he runs a computer software and tech development.
Vo: everything looks good, I will be approving your visa, make sure you travel with your i20.( on gaad I was sweating already)
Me: thank you ma.

You don’t have to scared , if you have faith and you really wants this trust me you would get it and be vigilant avoid the men guys, and for ladies not all those men VO nice it’s like they like fine girls ���.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laids: 2:30am On May 31, 2022
Thanks alot for your response Steven, I really appreciate.

Stevenssen:

Yes it's possible to do that in US. But try and do it before both programs start. And I think you also have to meet the DSO in your initial school. Google for more info
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bashstb(m): 2:54am On May 31, 2022
tiaraLOVE:
Hello!

I would like to connect with anyone going to Saint Louis University this Fall 2022 or any school in Missouri in general.

We can start a WhatsApp group smiley

Yes please drop the link, I also sent you a mail
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tasho105(m): 4:17am On May 31, 2022
Congrats and thanks so much for this transcripes.
Apologies for discouraging you with the associate degree, you are so lucky. Wish you best.
CharlesTunde:

I got there and and I was supposed to be interviewed by a man who denied me before but I used sense and went to another window even thought someone was there.

Me : actually I was supposed to apply to Morgan state university(na lie o) but my cousin who is was an alumni, we spoke and she adviced to start up with Harford being an international student so I won’t mess up my freshman year and also my sponsors money.
Me: yes he works at the federal Internal Revenue Service( he sent a letter to the embassy to confirm that though.)
Me: no I would speak to my Advisor Mrs…. And we would work together to find the best university for me.( I was already stressed cause this woman be drilling the shit out of me)
Me: I would study computer science and after that I’ll be back in Nigeria to take over from my dad’s business(CAP)
Vo: everything looks good, I will be approving your visa, make sure you travel with your i20.( on gaad I was sweating already)

You don’t have to scared , if you have faith and you really wants this trust me you would get it and be vigilant avoid the men guys, and for ladies not all those men VO nice it’s like they like fine girls ���.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2022
Graphics2021:
Expert in the house....Kindly help me on this. I need advice
Have being offered admission and i will be having my F1 Visa coming up next month
But my nephew in the USA which he also a citizen is inviting me over for his wedding coming up soon this year (His lawyer has started the process of my coming as well) though his not aware about my admission and F1 visa coming up

I think if my F1 visa is approved i will tell him to stop the Visit visa cause i will be opportune to attend the wedding like that
But what if my F1 visa is denied. Will it’s affect the visit visa his process as well.
I don’t know weather to inform him about my F1 visa yet
Though my school location and his location is different and far from which other
Advice, solution and answer to what will happen to the visit process if F1 is denied
Thanks
Regards �

You have to be intentional about your decision. If you really desire the F1 then you should focus on that. And I can categorically tell you inviting someone for b1/b2 visa makes no difference, because no VO would ask to see any invitation letter, quote me anywhere. Focus on your F1 when you get your visa, you can attend any wedding.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Evaowokotomo(f): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
Please do I need to submit my DS-160 form to get the DS-160 Confirmation number?

Also please do I need to submit the visa application form and DS-160 form before I can see the available dates?

Please answer me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinafusty: 7:53am On May 31, 2022

CharlesTunde:

Was it your second attempt?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Graphics2021(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2022
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by krcboy(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2022
Moshkom:

Permission not granted. Lol

If you applied to good schools and you’re applying at the right age range, you can reach out to me when the time comes; I can easily tell one or two of my undergraduate ‘people’ to help you out.

Luck!
Im 22 this year november ishh and I applied to wsu. will I be able to seek your help?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2022
Evaowokotomo:
Please do I need to submit my DS-160 form to get the DS-160 Confirmation number?

Also please do I need to submit the visa application form and DS-160 form before I can see the available dates?

Please answer me

You don't need to submit your DS 160 form before you get the number, the confirmation number is generated as soon as you begin the application.

Secondly, to find dates you need to pay your visa fee, then input the reference number on the receipt on the CGI platform. From which you'll be able to select dates. Hope your questions are answered.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2022
krcboy:

Im 22 this year november ishh and I applied to wsu. will I be able to seek your help?

You can PM me, bro!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Opemz: 10:10am On May 31, 2022
Please I need appointment date for the U.S interview at Abuja. please add me 08145049532
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:06am On May 31, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2022
Tirinng:
Nigpatriot Ummzayd Moshkom and every other helping person
Good morning

Please i need advice

COA is 56,000 (tuition: 32, other expenses 24)
There's a 50% scholarship off tuition which is 16000

Deficit; 40,000. No sponsor, No personal funding.
The department says there's a probability of securing on campus employment or graduate assistantship after resumption.

This might be my last opportunity

Should I go for it?

In reality it is almost impossible for you to make 40k USD from any student part time job. Moreover you need to prove to the VO how you want to cover the deficit of 40k and you can't say you will get a job on campus when you get there for it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2022
Tirinng:
Nigpatriot Ummzayd Moshkom and every other helping person
Good morning

Please i need advice

COA is 56,000 (tuition: 32, other expenses 24)
There's a 50% scholarship off tuition which is 16000

Deficit; 40,000. No sponsor, No personal funding.
The department says there's a probability of securing on campus employment or graduate assistantship after resumption.

This might be my last opportunity

Should I go for it?

“ This might be my last opportunity “

In what context?

Kindly get a sponsor, to act as your uncle. Just to get your i20 and act up towards your visa application.

No time. God will not kill ‘our popular uncles’ for Us.

Quick Story:
One of our guy here got denied last week, within days he got a new date and went back, good news? He got approval today. Yeah; same no profile; not funded.

So, just to tell you that got a waiver; that you don’t have any excuse. There’s always opportunities when you get there, as you school already assure you.

Package yourself till you get The White Paper. This is USA path; You can do it!!!!!!!!

Good luck Champ!

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:
In reality it is almost impossible for you to make 40k USD from any student part time job. Moreover you need to prove to the VO how you want to cover the deficit of 40k and you can't say you will get a job on campus when you get there for it.

GAs waive tuition and pay 16k stipend

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.