Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1639014 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
isangjohnson:
Please, how much minimum amount will be required in sponsor's account?
My friend wants to know as he prepares for her younger sister's MSc studies in USA.
I know the money must be in his account six months before the interview date. The account must be a servicing account as well but I can't just remember the minimum amount.

It depends on the total tuition of any school your friend is applying to. There's no general minimum.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Luckyuk: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
wolfenstein:

Omo I thought it was only Sevis fee receipt and i-20

I was asked to upload five documents.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by isangjohnson: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=UmmZayd

He just needs something to work on.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
wolfenstein:

Oga boss. Please can you help me with Sevis fee payment?
Yes check your email ASAP.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by davichido(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mightyraw:
Can someone please add me to the Lagos group

Please add me to the Lagos whatsapp group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by davichido(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
My EA application was denied. Resumption date is 15th of August. I am within the 60day to apply requirement. I attached 1-20 and Sevis payment receipt. What did I do wrong and what else can I do?
Thanks for your assistance
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wolfenstein(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Luckyuk:

I was asked to upload five documents.
Oh dey are the once dt requested d document u uploaded
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wolfenstein(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
UmmZayd:

Even at that, your request has to be an emergency due to the short staff (as stated in some denial emails) before you request for one. Honestly if your resumption date is still August there shouldn't be a reason to request for EA in June when there's still a July.
So far, I think some students are not really making good use of that one-time EA application.
Meaning I should wait till July if I don't see a good date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
What you did wrong is attaching two out of the five documents you are supposed to attach.

All these are missing.

Ds 160 confirmation page
Passport
Mrv fee receipt

What you can do.

1. Start monitoring the page as if your life depends on it, hopefully you'll get a favourable date.

2. Pay another mrv fee and apply for emergency attaching the complete documents.

davichido:
My EA application was denied. Resumption date is 15th of August. I am within the 60day to apply requirement. I attached 1-20 and Sevis payment receipt. What did I do wrong and what else can I do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Francisca01:
Hello, how can I contact him? Thank you

When she comes online, she will respond. That's why I quoted her under your message
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wascofasco(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Luckyuk:

I applied on the 15th of this month(June). For the expedited date, I used "START OF CLASSES 13 AUGUST 2022"

Thanks I appreciate

I think the issue is about the number of people requesting for the date. considering that they said the requirement is 60days before but I want to assume they would consider someone who has 30days or 20days to resumption. This is my #thought.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Luckyuk: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
wascofasco:

I think the issue is about the number of people requesting for the date. considering that they said the requirement is 60days before but I want to assume they would consider someone who has 30days or 20days to resumption. This is my #thought.

This is the second message I received from support@ustraveldocs.com after the first message of rejecting my emergency request.

You have received the following message regarding your Emergency/Group scheduling request:

Given the high volume of demand and limited resources we are unable to schedule an emergency student/exchange visitor visa appointment at this time. Please continue to check for student/exchange visitor visa appointment availability as we add appointments when our staffing increases.

My question is, will there be another consideration to my request?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sunshine087: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please house!

What is mrv fee and how we pay that? what to do this right ni o. Biko, Ejoor o!!

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mrv fee is the same thing as visa fee. It is N67,200 you can pay it at any Gtb branch nationwide. You can also pay from your Gtb app that is if you use Gtb.

sunshine087:
Please house!

What is mrv fee and how we pay that? what to do this right ni o. Biko, Ejoor o!!

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by itoski(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
tasho105:
Pls help with the list of documents to attach for ER....i20, international passport....and what Pls
Appointment Confirmation
GT Receipt
I-20
Passport
Servis Fee Payment.
These are the documents I usually attached except you have been denied in the past 6 months then your ER might be denied.
Give a good reason while you're traveling before classes begin like you need to register for your courses and settle down before classes begin.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by danfash09(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello please this was the mail reply I got this morning, what can I do school resumes august 15. also please add me to the whatsapp group 08050527824

You have received the following message regarding your Emergency/Group scheduling request:

Given the high volume of demand and limited resources we are unable to schedule an emergency student/exchange visitor visa appointment at this time. Please continue to check for student/exchange visitor visa appointment availability as we add appointments when our staffing increases.

Regards
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by davichido(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Helkayklassic:
What you did wrong is attaching two out of the five documents you are supposed to attach.

All these are missing.

Ds 160 confirmation page
Passport
Mrv fee receipt

What you can do.

1. Start monitoring the page as if your life depends on it, hopefully you'll get a favourable date.

2. Pay another mrv fee and apply for emergency attaching the complete documents.

Wow! There was no mention of those other documents on their site.
Please I need all the assistance I can get. Can anyone help with securing a date. Its a group of 4. The cash to pay for new visa fee is huge.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Francisca01:
Hello, Good morning.
Please this is urgent as I need the best advise. Thank you.

F1 visa my resumption date is August 15.
I’m just filling my visa application form but I have some few questions.

1. I submitted my bank statement and my fiancé bank statement (he is my sponsor) and I was issued my i-20
2. My mother is also sponsoring on the side and she has deposited dollars into my dollar account as a deed of gift. I didn’t use her as my primary sponsor because she didn’t have enough balance on her account.
3. I also have a good running account.

My question is who do I fill on the form as my sponsor. If I pick my fiancé is that enough ties? I heard picking your parent is better? Should I use myself? Please what’s the best advice you can give me.

I also want to be added to the group please. Abuja group. 08132511270. Francisscawuraola@gmail.com

(Please I really haven’t gotten a hang on the nairaland website I don’t know how to send private messages)
If your spouse is not applying with you, use him as your sponsor. You can also mention that you have your personal savings.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
isangjohnson:
Please, how much minimum amount will be required in sponsor's account?
My friend wants to know as he prepares for her younger sister's MSc studies in USA.
I know the money must be in his account six months before the interview date. The account must be a servicing account as well but I can't just remember the minimum amount.
Any amount slightly above the total cost of attendance is fine.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by teebungrace: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ogiii:

Wow! Congratulations. Please can you add me to the group in search for dates. I have been begging to be added to the group for a while, but no response. 08107447440 Please thank you.

Hello Good afternoon, good afternoon everyone.
Please I’m also in search of interview dates for Lagos or even Abuja. I see there’s a group and I’ll also love to be part as this is the main aim. Please can I be joined in the group by the admin. 08110284917.
Thank you in advance
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Iphy78: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omolola08088:
Good day nairaland pls add me to the Abuja wattsapp group
My number is 08088172118
Omolola08088:
Good day nairaland pls add me to the Abuja wattsapp group
My number is 08088172118
Pls add 08067663859... To abuja group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NUELUSA2023: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
prettytasha:
Hey guys can a 3.85 cgpa in masters degree , get me a PhD admission ? .

Also what schools offer full funding for Phd students

Have you started searching for schools?

What course are you going for?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinafusty: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
davichido:
Abuja or Lagos
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by prettytasha(f): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
NUELUSA2023:

Have you started searching for schools?

What course are you going for?
I just started checking for schools ....I'm going for architecture , but I'm also looking for schools that provide funding
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kennyblack94: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evaowokotomo:
Please what is COA and power loan? So sorry, I am new.
cost of attendance
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blisstee: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please can someone help add me to the Lagos WhatsApp group for visa appointment dates. My WhatsApp number is 08061649699. Many thanks

Nigerians admitted to GVSU for fall intake should add me to a WhatsApp group as well, lets connect please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Blisstee:
Please can someone help add me to the Lagos WhatsApp group for visa appointment dates. My WhatsApp number is 08061649699. Many thanks

Nigerians admitted to GVSU for fall intake should add me to a WhatsApp group as well, lets connect please.

I was contemplating on attending GVSU but no funding

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olu1991: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
fernado56:
Good Afternoon House , I am a F1 student for fall 2022 , Resumption date of September 5th 2022, I booked my first visa interview appointment for April 2023, i join the abuja search group and i got date then reschedule for June 14th ,due to my passport renewal process i rescheduled again till July 11th , I now find out that there will be public holiday for Eid kabir on July 11th , I am confused whether i will be rescheudled by the usa embassy themself , alot of people advise i will be email by the embassy , Can i still reschedule myself for the third time or will the embassy email and resschedule for me their self?? How many times can someone reschedule on one appointment profile??

Please I need urgent help on my Interview date. Please kindly add me to the ABUJA GROUP. my resumption date is August 21 07068429317

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Garbia: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please how long does it take for the embassy to respond to my EA. I applied 3 days ago.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObamaMessi: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
incognitoo:
Is this your first email to the Professor?

It would be.I want to send email inquiring about application waiver, scholarships/funding stuffs. Is admission office a better choice?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blisstee: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tirinng:

I was contemplating on attending GVSU but no funding
The tuition is not as expensive as you think. $14k and living expense is $9k

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.