Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] (4667 Views)

Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You are saying nobody should thief your work but you changed your no 3 from parlay to Patricia.
Nigerians Smh
someone gave me tip. I didn't steal it from anyone. There's a difference.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

16=cowrywise:it help you to plan,save and invest your fund

15=fastechange app=it is an internation platform

14=WA app:it is for transfering money across africa

13=opay:opay is an electronic wallet used in saving,sending funds,buy airtime etc

12=quickteller app:is an electronic payment platform.to buy airtime and data

11=PAYONEER:it is a payment app for business

10=GTB app:it a mobile app for guaranty trust bank

9=

8.VFD app

6=klever app:it a cryptocurrency app

7=piggyvest app:it is the largest single saving & and investment

5.Kuda app:it a type of bank

4.pi network app

2.luno:luno is an app use to buy and sell crytocurrency

1.binance app:it for trading,listing,de-listing and withdrawal of binance coin

iLegendd
But they said you guys shouldn't change your mind now Na wa for una nigerians SMH On top how much sef and you are even using your alts to like and share your posts You bloody Sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
What I did was to screenshot the icons and run a reversed image search on Google. Paymyrent & the other blue circle was the challenge. I feel asleep in the process �
I had most of those apps before but I deleted some while the remaining was gotten with some friends assistance. But damn bro you gat a lot of crypto apps. Lemme add some to my wishlist

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
What I did was to screenshot the icons and run a reversed image search on Google. Paymyrent & the other blue circle was the challenge. I feel asleep in the process �

You are a crypto Lord
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

But they said you guys shouldn't change now Na wa for una nigerians SMH On top how much sef
Do u know the meaning of SMH
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

Did Do u know the meaning of SMH
Shaking my head Why did you edit your posts after finding out you were wrong
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Shaking my head Why you did edit your posts after finding out you were wrong
I didn't finish it na
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Shaking my head Why you did edit your posts after finding out you were wrong
@bolded cheesy
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

@bolded cheesy
grin I interswitched it but it's still correct though
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

I didn't finish it na
But you corrected yours after others posted na
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:
But you corrected yours after others posted na
I browse about them all. And finish my own grin
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

I browse about them all.
And finish my own grin
Browse kee you there After others have posted theirs Wo wetin even concern me Ride on
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Browse kee you there After others have posted theirs Wo wetin even concern me Ride on
You know as the first commenter that what i am mean to do
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

You know as the first commenter that what i am mean to do
Meant to cheat?
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Lawdis(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
.....I can only say your mustache is M logo
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Goldmaxx(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
Gbam

1: Binance
2: Luno
3: Patricia
4: Pi Network
5: Kuda
6: Klever
7: Piggyvest
8: V Bank
9: Ceepass
10: GT Bank App
11: Payoneer
12: QuickTeller
13: Opay
14: Wallets Africa
15: FasteChanger
16: Cowriewise
17: Paymyrent

iLegendd I'm done. Check it out before copycats go thief my work.

Anybody needs referral code for Bee Games or Pi Network: nairacorp
why do you have plenty pi and bee?
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Goldmaxx:
why do you have plenty pi and bee?
self referral boost your earnings
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Goldmaxx(f): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
how were you able to get download same app many times, I want to boost mine
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Investorlex(m): 4:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Can you sell your mining in PI
macrodata:
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yaxmax1:
I didn't finish it na
Mtcheww Ilegend no go give you anything. He change his mind

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Blessedboy23:
Mtcheww iLegend no go give you anything. He change his mind
Yea i know. But is not easy to do it
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Osek(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
when I thought I was the only one mining PI
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Investorlex:
Can you sell your mining in PI
Soon the feature will be enabled. For now, we accumulate.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Goldmaxx:
how were you able to get download same app many times, I want to boost mine
App cloning.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mr. Y
Mr. M
Mr. A

Unfortunately, politics was applied in this game.

It ended after 2 hours of posting it to avoid fraud and only the first 2 people were approved — Mr. Y and Mr. M.

Sadly, they failed. Later on, they modified based on Mr. A's option.

Some didn't fill everything within 2 hours and when someone else who stole from the first two people discovered the missing link and filled it (Patricia), the first two smartly went back and modified/filled the missing link(s) too.

The game was filled with stealing. It's inconclusive and cancelled.

The first person, Mr. Y, stole some from the second, Mr. M, and the third, Mr. A.

The second, Mr. M, stole Patricia only from the third.

The third, Mr. A, stole most from the second and first — excluding Patricia. Also, the third came late, when the game was over.

No winner.

If I were to announce a winner, it would've been the third, Mr. A, but he stole most from the second and only came up with Patricia and yes, he added a good excerpt or function of each app.

Patricia is the only one the second person failed, but he didn't add the function of each app.

The first added some functions, but  it took him more than 5 hours (out of the time range) to steal from Mr. M and Mr. A to fill his number 3, 9, and 17.

The worse was the 4th person who filled everything. He just copied Mr. M's post. Criminal on the beat. Lol.

In summary, there is no winner, but I like how the third person, Mr. A, arranged everything with their functionalities and even added 2 extra cool apps.

The end.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Goldmaxx(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
macrodata:
App cloning.
Tell me how to do it
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by elmas(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Alabikiller:
1. Binance app- It is used for the trading of crytocurrencies especially it's own coin called binance coin
2. Luno app- it's another app used to both store and trade Bitcoin
3. Patricia app- It is an app that helps in the trading of bitcoins and they also offer the sale of both virtual and gift cards
4.Pi network app- It's used for mining the crytocurrency pi for a better future for you and for it as it's still not very known like Bitcoin
5. Kuda app- It's a virtual bank not connected to any of the traditional banks where you can store money and perform business transactions
6. Klever app- It's a secure and decentralized crytocurrency wallet that can be used to store most cryto coins e.g. Bitcoin, ethereum, Tron etc
7. Piggyvest- It's an app used to save, secure and invest your money for future use
8. V banking app- It's a virtual bank not connected to any of the traditional banks where you can store money and perform other bank transactions
9. Ceepass app- It's an online digital bank and fintech used for storing money, performing bank transactions just like kudla and v bank but a major difference is that it's mostly dedicated and used by those in the agribusiness sector especially rural Farmers for taking loans to boost their farms and business
10. Gt Bank app- Used for any transactions and online banking services concerning Guaranty trust bank
11. Payoneer- It's an international payment app for the receiving and transferring of money online
12. Quickteller app- It's an online payment platform ( mostly for west Africa) used for sending and receiving money online, buying of airtime, saving money online, taking loans etc
13. Opay app- It's an online payment platform ( mostly for nigeria) used for sending and receiving money online, buying of airtime, saving money online, taking loans etc
14. Wallets Africa app- It's an online payment platform ( for Africa) used for sending and receiving money, buying of airtime, saving money online, using a virtual dollar card to buy stuff online etc.
15. Fastechange app- It's an international e-currency app mostly for freelancers who want to exchange one currency with another of an available nation's currency, probably the currency they get paid from or going to pay while freelancing
16. Cowrywise app- It's an app used to save, secure and invest your money for future use.
17. Paymyrent app- This app offers you the ability to save towards your future house rents, get a loan for a house rent that's due if it's within the apps loaning limit and it also helps you to scan for houses you can rent while looking for a house. It's a multipurpose app.
Chai it's not easy. This is my first post here and I didn't change or edit anything
Cc: ILegendd

You can add sololearn if you don't have already to help in your computer learning or look for apps and news on where you can hunt for dogecoin. People are speculating that's it's an important coin to watch for in the future. You can also get an app called Pocket: Save, Read and Grow. You can use it to save articles, sites and blogs which you find Interesting but you can't read it at the moment. You can save them there and read them later. God will help us

Boss please can u mentor me on binance and luno?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) / I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man / If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.