Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! (7096 Views)

What's It With Young Teens And Sex? / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by Astra101: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Prettydevil:

brother I'm feeling so down, I'm sorry
Send me an email. We can relate
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by empire02: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Wahala for me, I will 24 in June this yr but looks 29-30 hahahaha... funny be say older ladies above 25 keep crushing on me... it' really pis me off.. e come worst be say, despite my look I don't wear jeans @ll...only native and senator wears....
This one come make them the believe say I don reach 30....I will try learning how to wear jeans this year...

My advice@ O.p, hustle and forget look and those crushing on you...if possible relocate...nd dubble your hustle....

Oluwa de your back..

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by YngDenzel1: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Nairaland na comedy Central aswear cheesy... Pipo wey normal for this forum don finish, na only me, seun and 3 others na remain

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by jeph19(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
As a man thinketh so he is...
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Prettydevil:

isnt it these type of bullshit behavior of u females that made me create this thread, why tf do u think I want you or your approval ? I only want to be rich like my mates. ask for my account not my pics cuz I ain't need your approval I dont want pussyyy

Look, you need counseling and I actually wanted to see your pic to really understand what you meant but since you've decided to act like a dementia by saying trash, I'll let you be.

I already commented on your post before going through your old posts and realized youre not normal.
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by Adeniran906(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
. I'm a useless peice of shit, I pray I die.[/quote]brother i understand how you feel,am in your shoe rightnow.I'm 27 dis year and i look like 19 old boy and i just finish my hnd programme dis year and i had face and seen alot i dnt ave friend cos all my mate always feel they are older than me many have bully me in one way other and i dnt not allow dat to gv me unnecessary depression.What i tink u should now is to care about urself and ur family.Find job and hoping to get marry at God wish.
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by Kayberg: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
angry
How do you expect GOD to intervene in your case when you were busy promoting Devil as pretty?
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Learn how to carry yourself. Packaging carries more weight than looks when it comes to garnering respect.
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by saaron(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Prettydevil:

isnt it these type of bullshit behavior of u females that made me create this thread, why tf do u think I want you or your approval ? I only want to be rich like my mates. ask for my account not my pics cuz I ain't need your approval I dont want pussyyy
I know you're down and frustrated but if you continue insults like this you'll miss many blessings. You have no idea the lady you insulted may be the connection you need to get a job or something bigger. Don't let anger and frustration rob you of your blessings.
Good luck.
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by engrchykae(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
I'm June born and I relate with the OP's situation.
Explain pls
you are always looking young, restless mind(because air is your element)as air moves,so your thoughts move,you must control your thoughts,it your greatest challenge.
You are young in body and mind(eternal youth)
You are very innovative and any career path you choose is ok because you are adaptable.
But your best shot at career will be one that will make you relate more with people because you love mingling and talking with people,but you love your freedom as the air likes moving but hate to be caged,when people want to corner you,you leave them.
You look ten years younger than your age.
Re: Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! by Eastornprince: 1:45am On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
eastornprince grin grin

That's the beauty of paranoia. You now think I am behind ever moniker while i have been traveling up and dan this country grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stay Away From Her Or You Will See Disaster (photo) / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? / How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.