Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour (875 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
in 2016, I was 16 year old and ND1 in fedpolybida.

I was staying with a HND student, Engr Sunny (very tall, skinny and fair), in a room of 6 and I had a bad behaviour of picking on people.

I used to take his clothes from the place he spread them to dry and then throw them far away in the gutter until he finally left the room to go off campus.

I have changed my behaviours and dont engage in things like this anymore.

but I need to apologise but I cant find him anywhere, I dont know his surname to look for him online

please what do I do?

cc Vincentjk
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by BBYYOLA: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Keep on searching on him. Your intention is genuine and sincere. God has seen your. One day you'll come across. I know he will be very happy and forgive you too
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by donbachi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cook goat and yam peppersoup for nairalander near u.
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
BBYYOLA:
Keep on searching on him. Your intention is genuine and sincere. God has seen your. One day you'll come across. I know he will be very happy and forgive you too
thanks
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by goodmorning40: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Is it everybody in your past you offend. You are always looking for somebody to apologize to. The other time it was calling someone a gay today now it is cloth in the gutter . which Kain person you be, Mr he\she she \he
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Cerebellum: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
nairaland and Kolo OPgrin
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cerebellum:
nairaland and Kolo OPgrin
lol I swear,kolo people too much for NL

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Nazgul: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
2016 isn't far, search for his department's Facebook page. You will most likely find him there. Then you can send him a message.

Good luck.
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please respond
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by BlessedNuel: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Put it in your prayers.... God will surely make you two to meet again

Make sure you apologize to him so as to ease the burden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by frozen70(f): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Durentt:
in 2016, I was 16 year old and ND1 in fedpolybida.

I was staying with a HND student, Engr Sunny (very tall, skinny and fair), in a room of 6 and I had a bad behaviour of picking on people.

I used to take his clothes from the place he spread them to dry and then throw them far away in the gutter until he finally left the room to go off campus.

I have changed my behaviours and dont engage in things like this anymore.

but I need to apologise but I cant find him anywhere, I dont know his surname to look for him online

please what do I do?

cc Vincentjk

If really you don't have other means of connecting to him, go to God in prayers
Re: Please Advise, How Do I Apologise For This Behaviour by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
goodmorning40:
Is it everybody in your past you offend. You are always looking for somebody to apologize to. The other time it was calling someone a gay today now it is cloth in the gutter . which Kain person you be, Mr he\she she \he
good question.

I didnt realise how to be mindful of people's feeling back then. Today I realise I hurt many with my behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Husband / Drama As Bridesmaid’s Boobs Takes Centre Stage And Guests Ignore Bride (Video) / Man Left Heartbroken After His Girlfriend Travelled To Marry Abroad Based Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.