Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Orlu: The Untold Story - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: The Untold Story (25006 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
I dont need to proof anything to you. You have an internet enabled phone. Study to make thyself approved so says the Holy Books.

You are so dumb. You said that Anambra group is part of your silly state creation, then I asked you to show us evidence of it in the press. Take your useless state creation back to your Imo state.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
what part of Orlu are you from?
You’ll see where I wrote it in page 10. Check it up.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:

You are so dumb. You said that Anambra group is part of your silly state creation, then I asked you to show us evidence of it in the press. Take your useless state creation back to your Imo state.
You must be a child or an untrained and uncouth adult to behave this way. Can't u engage in civil discourse?? Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Search the internet and stop allowing me spoon feed you. Be fast about it because the Anioma state caucas already have Onitsha in their eyes, especially when it comes to forming a large capital from Asaba to Onitsha.

Leave Anioma alone , we have kins in that place just like they have kins in Anambra. We respect them and they respect us. As for Anambra , nobody has the power to partition my fahters land!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
You’ll see where I wrote it in page 10. Check it up.
Ok seen. Udo na Ndu.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
You must be a child or an untrained and uncouth adult to behave this way. Can't u engage in civil discourse?? Grow up.
Nwa maranma, abeg leave matter for mattias. You said you are still in the Villa. Where exactly do you live?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
You dont have to post nonsense you can't prove . You must equally be silly, uncultured and barbaric to say what's not true in a public forum

Juicegal:
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:
You dont have to post nonsense you can prove . You must equally be silly, uncultured and barbaric to say what's not true in a public forum

I will pass. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

Leave Anioma alone , we have kins in that place just like they have kins in Anambra. We respect them and they respect us. As for Anambra , nobody has the power to partition my fahters land!
Lol! Funny guy. You said your Fathers land. Chai. But you are not wiser than Obi of Onitsha who is gingering the partition both physically and financially. The Obi and other elders know it is for the interest of the Igbo nation if more states is created.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Nwa maranma, abeg leave matter for mattias. You said you are still in the Villa. Where exactly do you live?
Kano.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
Kano.
For real. Hope the insecurity there isn’t affecting you guys?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
Emlproperties:
Lol! Funny guy. You said your Fathers land. Chai. But you are not wiser than Obi of Onitsha who is gingering the partition both physically and financially. The Obi and other elders know it is for the interest of the Igbo nation if more states is created.
[/s]

Paul iwunwa, you are so silly and stupid that you couldn't even get a single evidence to prove your lies. Clown cheesy
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
For real. Hope the insecurity there isn’t affecting you guys?
Kano is cool. Sabon gari tinz

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
Kano is cool. Sabon gari tinz
Lol! I tell you. Funny enough I’ve travelled to places like Bida, Suleja, Abuja, Kontagora but yet to visit Kano. Will you take care of me if I decide to visit Kano one of these days. Cos the fear of fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Lol! I tell you. Funny enough I’ve travelled to places like Bida, Suleja, Abuja, Kontagora but yet to visit Kano. Will you take care of me if I decide to visit Kano one of these days. Cos the fear of fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom. grin
make my husband catch u first. angry smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by talithakum: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice thread.

Op, please ignore derailers, don't let this good thread go to waste.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
make my husband catch u first. angry smiley grin
Too bad you are married. I still don’t believe it until we chat. Ngwanu, enwere link nke di na okpuru profile nmu, pia ye ka muna gi kpa.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Amah70: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Dedetwo:

This is sliding to outright ridiculous. Which of my lovely Igbo dialects is better than Uratta or Owerri zone dialect?

Owerri-Uratta group with its dialect has a lot more with Ikwerre than any of Okigwe or Orlu senatorial zones in Imo state.

That explains why Owerri-Uratta group cornered practically all institutions of government that induce development in Imo state for Owerri-Uratta area during the military era; on return to civil rule, the group has fought every former governor of Imo state who wanted to redistribute the institutions, even till today. 6 government universities and polytechnics in Imo state all in Owerri-Uratta area - nothing in rest of Imo state.

From your unpolished comments all over the place on this thread, who is left in doubt that you are from Owerri-Uratta?

Orlu and Okigwe senatorial districts have made all efforts to be detached from Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ofunwa111: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Dedetwo:

This is sliding to outright ridiculous. Which of my lovely Igbo dialects is better than Uratta or Owerri zone dialect?

I am not one who likes to be divisive on Igbo threads, please stop this particular talk !!
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Amah70: 1:48am On Jan 11, 2021
AniOmaa:

Bros, I've been observing you Edo people and it's becoming very obvious you people have some insipid expansionist agenda going on which thankfully will not fly past your imaginary "empire" on the cyberspace... Na when una go carry your rubbish Benin empire enter any inch of Enuani territory that we will show you why madness pass madness. If you're drawing your imaginary Benin abi Edo map, better stick your expansionist pins on the few Aniomas like the Ika groups with identity crisis, the Enuani nation save for few historical interactions with your people have absolutely no interest much less affiliations on any level with your Benin madness. The Enuani have always identified with our undiluted Igboness, we're the pure Igbo breeds and our span of influence and civilization can be seen in many Igbo states and communities East of the Niger. So better be careful on whose turf you are going to encroach on...you can take the Ika, Ekpeye and Ikwerre etc and few lost souls since they insist they are Bini, the Igbo nation isn't complaining about that one, but stay clear off Enuani else we will behead that your delusional Oba and use his head to prove a point.

Republic of Bini (ROB) was created by Biafra soldiers who marched pass Old Bini kingdom with no resistance.
When Biafra soldiers were sabotaged at Ore and pushed back to the east, the Government of ROB left Benin and moved to exile into Biafra and ended up in Orlu long after the civil war. Enuani, not even Agbor was included in the ROB.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2021

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Amah70:

Republic of Bini (ROB) was created by Biafra soldiers who marched pass Old Bini kingdom with no resistance.
When Biafra soldiers were sabotaged at Ore and pushed back to the east, the Government of ROB left Benin and moved to exile into Biafra and ended up in Orlu long after the civil war.

You see, this is why people say you guys are illiterates:

The Benin army was defeated by the british in 1897 or rather 1898 if you count the guerrilla warfare, and the Benin army was disbanded that same year.
The civil war took place between 1967 and 1970. So your biafran well armed and well trained soldeirs were fighting unarmed and peaceful civilians, a little bit like operation "python dance" was fighting unarmed igbo civilians (although not peaceful).
Yet you keep boasting about that, unfortunate, try and educate yourself.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Amah70: 1:55am On Jan 11, 2021
nocomment1:
Precolonial maps of Benin empire as seen by eyewitnesses

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

Excuse me, what point are you trying to make here with this map?

In any case, this is a thread about Orlu senatorial zone, and has no remote connection with old Bini empire.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Amah70:

Excuse me, what point are you trying to make here with this map?

In any case, this is a thread about Orlu senatorial zone, and has no remote connection with old Bini empire.

You are one big hypocrite, given the disgusting comment of your friend and your reply to it.
Do you have any shame at all ?
By the way, it was Republic of Benin, it really shows that you have no historical knowledge whatsoever.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2021
You guys in the south-east should stop dragging us Anioma along with your madness, we are not your pocessions., make plans for your south-east and leave us alone. What concerns us doesn't concern you.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 11, 2021
Whatever evil anybody wishes on the emperor Omo n'Oba n'Edo, will happen to the wisher and the wishers' familly 100 times. Amen.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 3:27am On Jan 11, 2021
EGBEMA POWER STATION (NIPP)

Power station: Egbema Power Station (NIPP)
Community: Imo State
Coordinates: 5°33′56″N 6°44′18″E
Type: Simple cycle gas turbine
Capacity: 338 MW
Year completed: 2012-2013
Gas supply source: Gbarain Ubie gas plant (planned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZxMs1F_c34

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 5:11am On Jan 11, 2021
nocomment1:
You guys in the south-east should stop dragging us Anioma along with your madness, we are not your pocessions., make plans for your south-east and leave us alone. What concerns us doesn't concern you.

You are a Bini man ! Leave this thread for once. I have asked you some simple questions and you intentionally ignored them.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2021
nocomment1:
Whatever evil anybody wishes on the emperor Omo n'Oba n'Edo, will happen to the wisher and the wishers' familly 100 times. Amen.

That's good but your Omonoba is not our headache because he is Igbo and related to Yoruba. We don't have anything, absolutely anything in common with Bini and Edo people. Water and oil doesn't mix

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 5:14am On Jan 11, 2021
nocomment1:

You see, this is why people say you guys are illiterates:

The Benin army was defeated by the british in 1897 or rather 1898 if you count the guerrilla warfare, and the Benin army was disbanded that same year.
The civil war took place between 1967 and 1970. So your biafran well armed and well trained soldeirs were fighting unarmed and peaceful civilians, a little bit like operation "python dance" was fighting unarmed igbo civilians (although not peaceful).
Yet you keep boasting about that, unfortunate, try and educate yourself.

Open a thread and we will contribute if it interest us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.