Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Orlu: The Untold Story - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: The Untold Story (24480 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Amah70:

It’s believed that people from that place don’t engage in political discourse. And they are very few in population anyway.
funny enough, one of the first strong man and family in contact with the British colonialists from the Orlu axis ; Acholonu- Igwe of Orlu is from there. Even early British infrastructures.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Lol! Thats good. Can you click my link? I actually live in Lagos but didn’t come home this Xmas. How about you, did you travel to the villa?
Are you from Amaike? Sure i still dey East now self.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Those with inferiority complex always hide behind the nebulous word Anambra to hide their insecurity. I’m yet to hear people use the word Imo man, Enugu man, Delta man, Rivers man etc to propagate inferiority complex.

You are not well traveled.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

Story. What you had were political players who stand to gain from the new state creation pushing for the partition. The people , their traditional institutions and academics are well comfortable and proud to be Ndi Anambra.
Hope you know that the Obi of Onitsha is clamouring for Orimili state incase Anioma doesn’t work. Guess why? He says they are loosing their real Onitsha dialect to this nebulous Anambra dialect you brag about? The same applies to the Nnewi people the likes of Agumba who is trying to bring back the real Nnewi dialect back to prominence.

Lets tell ourselves the truth. The same way the Igbo denials of Etche are shocked to see themselves carved into Imo state, is the same way you’ll be shocked to see parts of Anambra, Imo and Rivers joined together as the 6th or 7th SE state.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Stop spewing nonsense this idiot. Where have you read that Obi of Onitsha is talking about state creation biko? There's no part of Anambra that wants out. Again no part of Anambra will be carved out because there's no state creation agitation in Anambra. You people in Imo can join your Abia people to create more states.

Paul Iwunwa, it is very obvious you want this thread to be derailed completely.

[s]
Emlproperties:
Hope you know that the Obi of Onitsha is clamouring for Orimili state incase Anioma doesn’t work. Guess why? He says they are loosing their real Onitsha dialect to this nebulous Anambra dialect you brag about? The same applies to the Nnewi people the likes of Agumba who is trying to bring back the real Nnewi dialect back to prominence.Lets tell ourselves the truth. The same way people of Etche are shocked to see themselves carved into Imo state, is the same way you’ll be shocked to see parts of Anambra and Imo joined as the 6th or 7th SE state.
[/s]
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Juicegal:
Are you from Amaike? Sure i still dey East now self.
Lol! I didn’t travel last December. But will go like twice this year.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:
Stop spewing nonsense this idiot. Where have you read that Obi of Onitsha is talking about state creation biko?

[s][/s]
If I was scared you won’t see me put my whatsapp link in the open. I’m actually a real estate person, a published writer and public relations person. Do you have any business you want me to do for you?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
Emlproperties:
If I was scared you won’t see me put my whatsapp link in the open. I’m actually a real estate person, a published writer and public relations person. Do you have any business you want me to do for you?
[/s]

Paul iwunwa, stop spewing nonsense.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Dedetwo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
ariesbull:

Anambra dialect rock... Imagine Flavor, P Square or Phyno or Ill Bliss singing in MBAISE or Ngwa or Ohaji language

This is sliding to outright ridiculous. Which of my lovely Igbo dialects is better than Uratta or Owerri zone dialect?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Lol! I didn’t travel last December. But will go like twice this year.
what part of Orlu are you from?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Paul iwunwa, stop spewing nonsense.
Here I’m I? You can help connect me to clients. I’ll be grateful
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:
Stop spewing nonsense this idiot. Where have you read that Obi of Onitsha is talking about state creation biko? There's no part of Anambra that wants out. Again no part of Anambra will be carved out because there's no state creation agitation in Anambra. You people in Imo can join your Abia people to create more states.

[s][/s]
Nnewi down to Ihiala wanted Njaba state with parts of Orlu senatorial zone. Its well documented.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Dedetwo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
nocomment1:

You got history completely wrong. And it is getting tiring to keep seeing Nigerians basically claiming whatever they want and putting a "history" stamp upon it.
Keep Delta state out of your mouth please, historically it has nothing to do with you.

Also, before the arrival of the British, there was no igbo-unity, rather you had a bunch of tribes, not one tribe, several tribes !
Several small tribes who sometimes had languages with enough similarities to understand each other because of the fact their homelands were geographically close.
When the British arrived, they actually had to unite these different tribes in order to rule over them with less efforts. In colonial nigeria, efforts were made to unify the different local languages of the south east into one language.
So don't get history wrong. Thank you.

Above post is arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Hope you know that the Obi of Onitsha is clamouring for Orimili state incase Anioma doesn’t work. Guess why? He says they are loosing their real Onitsha dialect to this nebulous Anambra dialect you brag about? The same applies to the Nnewi people the likes of Agumba who is trying to bring back the real Nnewi dialect back to prominence.

Lets tell ourselves the truth. The same way the Igbo denials of Etche are shocked to see themselves carved into Imo state, is the same way you’ll be shocked to see parts of Anambra, Imo and Rivers joined together as the 6th or 7th SE state.

This is a bold face lie! The Agbogidi will never make such statement and I challenge you to produce some evidence. You cant know Ndi Onicha more than us , the Idenmili/Oyi / Ogbaru. Onicha dialect was morphed upon their settlement at their current location. All you people do is propagate how to dismantle the Omanbala cultural homogeneity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:

Your WhatsApp link is not opening.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dedetwo:

Above post is arrant nonsense!!!
Sorry you don't like the truth. What can I say: truth shatters illusions.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
Judicial :
Nnewi down to Ihiala wanted Njaba state with parts of Orlu senatorial zone. Its well documented.
[/s]

No part of Anambra wants out. There's no one in the present Anambra that wants to be carved out. State creation agitation is an Imo thing, Anambra people are not interested. That's the same way you people divided your state into 100, 000 autonomous communities. Such things are not in Anambra
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dedetwo:

This is sliding to outright ridiculous. Which of my lovely Igbo dialects is better than Uratta or Owerri zone dialect?

Dede, with all due respect mainstream Anambra is too smooth due to de-nasalization. Though , I am not taking anything away from your Uratta or Owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:

Paul dont be desperate, you didn't tell me your name before I mentioned it here. So if we wanna meet you, we will within 72hrs, because we have all your data, including that of your family members.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

This is a bold face lie! The Agbogidi will never make such statement and I challenge you to produce some evidence. You cant know Ndi Onicha more than us , the Idenmili/Oyi / Ogbaru. Onicha dialect was morphed upon their settlement at their current location. All you people do is propagate how to dismantle the Omanbala cultural homogeneity.
Obi of Onitsha is currently leading the charge for the creation of Orimili state out of present Anambra. I hope you won’t tell the Obi that Anambra is homogeneous and therefore shouldn’t be sliced..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/ohanaeze-reiterates-demand-for-orimili-state/amp/

https://imeobionitsha.org/selected-speeches/remarks-on-the-occasion-of-the-public-presentation-launch-of-the-proposed-orimili-state-awka-26-august-2011/

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
nocomment1:

Sorry you don't like the truth. What can I say: truth shatters illusions.

When did intellectual midget know anything about truth?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

No part of Anambra wants out. There's no one in the present Anambra that wants to be carved out. State creation agitation is an Imo thing, Anambra people are not interested. That's the same way you people divided your state into 100, 000 autonomous communities. Such things are not in Anambra
see bad blood. Take it easy on yourself. Ok. Google is your friend. Just do a little bit of research on Orlu/Njaba state,the areas it covered and its key players, the controversies that came up leading to its suspension and how the Nsukka waawaa clamour for their own state affected the Njaba state agenda. Till then stop the arguments.

Let me help u small.
https://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2008/jun/061.html
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Where in your report did show that Obi of Onitsha is pushing for state creation. Stop posting nonsense. Obi of Onitsha is the most prominent and important stool in igboland, so whenever he makes such statement it most appear on the national headlines. No part of Anambra wants out, and that's a fact.

Emlproperties:
Obi of Onitsha is currently leading the charge for the creation of Orimili state out ofpresentnambra.ttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/ohanaeze-reiterates-demand-for-orimili-state/amp/https://imeobionitsha.org/selected-speeches/remarks-on-the-occasion-of-the-public-presentation-launch-of-the-proposed-orimili-state-awka-26-august-2011/
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:

[s]Paul dont be desperate, you didn't tell me your name before I mentioned it here. So if we wanna meet you, we will within 72hrs, because we have all your data, including that of your family members[/s].
Inferiority complex. Hiding behind your computer while real men are both online and offline making their presence count.

Common get the Bleep outta here. You can click my Whatsapp link if you have any business for me.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emlproperties:
Obi of Onitsha is currently leading the charge for the creation of Orimili state out of present Anambra. I hope you won’t tell the Obi that Anambra is homogeneous and therefore shouldn’t be sliced..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/ohanaeze-reiterates-demand-for-orimili-state/amp/

https://imeobionitsha.org/selected-speeches/remarks-on-the-occasion-of-the-public-presentation-launch-of-the-proposed-orimili-state-awka-26-august-2011/

You claimed the Agbogidi argued one of the reason he was pushing for state creation was because they are losing their Onicha dialect. Where did he say such in that article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Dedetwo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

Dede, with all due respect mainstream Anambra is too smooth due to de-nasalization. Though , I am not taking anything away from your Uratta or Owerri

Nwanne, Uratta is the first call in Igbo dialect for harmony. There is none which stacks second place.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
The burden of prove is on you. No part of Anambra is interested in your state creation. The promoters of state creation are Imo state people, that's why it is Orlu/Njaba state. There's not one report where any group in Anambra indicated interest in your state creation. You people should divide your state to form the new state. Anambra is not interested

Juicegal:
see bad blood. Take it easy on yourself. Ok. Google is your friend. Just do a little bit of research on Orlu/Njaba state,the areas it covered and its key players, the controversies that came up leading to its suspension and how the Nsukka waawaa clamour for their own state affected the Njaba state agenda. Till then stop the arguments.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

You claimed the Agbogidi argued one of the reason he was pushing for state creation was because they are losing their Onicha dialect. Where did he say such in that article.

Lol no mind that clown, I was reading to see where Obi called for state creation and couldn't find any.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

Search the internet and stop allowing me spoon feed you. Be fast about it because the Anioma state caucas already have Onitsha in their eyes, especially when it comes to forming a large capital from Asaba to Onitsha.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Juicegal(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeijinDossier:
The burden of prove is on you. No part of Anambra is interested in your state creation. The promoters of state creation are Imo state people, that's why it is Orlu/Njaba state. There's not one report where any group in Anambra indicated interest in your state creation. You people should divide your state to form the new state. Anambra is not interested

I dont need to proof anything to you. You have an internet enabled phone. Study to make thyself approved so says the Holy Book.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by BeijinDossier: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Stupid idiot, it was your inferiority complex that led you into claiming that the back water orlu is the soul of igbo land. What's in orlu, which notable person of note is from orlu. Villagers

[s]
Emlproperties:
Inferiority complex. Hiding behind your computer while real men are both online and offline making their presence count.Common get the Bleep outta here. You can click my Whatsapp link if you have any business for me.
[/s]
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dedetwo:

Nwanne, Uratta is the first call in Igbo dialect for harmony. There is none which stacks second place.

If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.