Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal (4185 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / There Is Nothing Wrong In Hitting Your Woman - Nigeria Lady Rant On Twitter / Cameroonian Lady Rant On Instagram, Says All Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by davillian(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2021
You still get mouth de talk......
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by idahme(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

I need to meet that guy. I really must buy him a drink.

What nonsense?

Same way I booked a date with one pretty girl whom I thought had sense.

I was there about 5 minutes before the time (my mistake). But this girl showed up 10 minutes later.

Not only was she late, but she came with four other girls whom she said were her friends.

Four! Like what da fvck?!?!?

I signaled one of the attendant and I whispered into her ears to get five bottles of water for the ladies, then I ordered my food.

The rest is history but I'll never forget the look on their faces.

I had to make peace with her cuz what she has behind and before is something to kill for. Very big, round and bouncy bum bum.

I eventually made peace with her in my bedroom.

Hahahahaha, that was a lifetime lesson for her. Experience they say is the best teacher. Kudos, u should be nominated for a Nobel Prize.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by stupidmod2: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2021
feels like a lie right now
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Bekermann(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
where's that dude with the signature "Nigerian gals are useless"

his attention is needed heregrin

That's Mosdii.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Bekermann(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
where's that dude with the signature "Nigerian gals are useless"

his attention is needed heregrin

That's Mosdii. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by mosdii(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Bekermann:

That's Mosdii.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by mosdii(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Bekermann:

That's Mosdii. grin

Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by LINTUNE(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

I need to meet that guy. I really must buy him a drink.

What nonsense?

Same way I booked a date with one pretty girl whom I thought had sense.

I was there about 5 minutes before the time (my mistake). But this girl showed up 10 minutes later.

Not only was she late, but she came with four other girls whom she said were her friends.

Four! Like what da fvck?!?!?

I signaled one of the attendant and I whispered into her ears to get five bottles of water for the ladies, then I ordered my food.

The rest is history but I'll never forget the look on their faces.

I had to make peace with her cuz what she has behind and before is something to kill for. Very big, round and bouncy bum bum.

I eventually made peace with her in my bedroom.
wise man
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by IdJack(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2021
This is a Liability.

The guy invited you for a date, you went and brought 2 of your friends.

I would have done the same thing.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Queenslander(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
The guy didn't do well, he's obviously not a gentleman,. he should have just closed eyes and paid for everyone,.. that's what a real gentleman would have done.. grin cheesy
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by doggedfighter(f): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Trayceey, come and meet your sister o. I'm sure if you go on a date and the guy doesn't buy takeout food for your mother, you will come back crying and open thread on Nairaland.

Chima , this is not right. She's been bashed enough on that thread.

Don't make it a personal fight or war with her.
Enough of the name calling, please
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Melaye(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Queenslander:
The guy didn't do well, he's obviously not a gentleman,. he should have just closed eyes and paid for everyone,.. that's what a real gentleman would have done.. grin cheesy
what if his budget was only meant for two

He should run on debts just to be seen as a gentleman

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by ejitec16(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
this 2021 wahala too much abeg... everyday with different hilarious post... #we move!
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Queenslander(f): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Melaye:
what if his budget was only meant for two

He should run on debts just to be seen as a gentleman
yes oh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Akinbahm(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
Some girls no get sense.

Some one called you for a date and you went and brought your friends. If he wanted a crowd, he would have shared the post on facebook or other social media platform. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Do you know how much he had? The guy man must have budgeted for two, yet you made it four...from where did you expect him to get the remaining balance?

The guy must have calculated that there was a great possibility of him running on a double loss, that is overspending and yet not being able to get into your honey pot then he simply decided to reduce the loss to the barest minimum.

Bro, forget about hitting the honey pot some ladies are just naturally daft. Nah so I met one on Jan 1st, gave her appointment on the 5th which she agreed to show up I called her in the morning just to remind her about our meeting nah so madam talk say she no fit come my house anymore that I should come to her side there's one close bar around her house.

As a mumu guy I told her to come to my side there's one bar there u wont believe she ask for the bar name b4 she even obliged to come worst of it all she con dey gimme time on top my money. Sth unexpected came up which cancelled our meeting.

Well, I dey draw plan on her case for this week. Since they want to be mad we go mad together for this year...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Speedy001(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=VickyRotex post=97900554]Last I checked and according to Quora:

A date is where two people get together to get to know each other, to see if they’re compatible, often with the hopes of getting into a romantic-sexual relationship with each other.

Emphasis on the bold!

Few good Lady like you remain

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Liposure: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Sometimes we take gentlemanliness becos its conducive. The guy is wise

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Liposure: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Akinbahm:

Bro, forget about hitting the honey pot some ladies are just naturally daft. Nah so I met one on Jan 1st, gave her appointment on the 5th which she agreed to show up I called her in the morning just to remind her about our meeting nah so madam talk say she no fit come my house anymore that I should come to her side there's one close bar around her house.

As a mumu guy I told her to come to my side there's one bar there u wont believe she ask for the bar name b4 she even obliged to come worst of it all she con dey gimme time on top my money. Sth unexpected came up which cancelled our meeting.

Well, I dey draw plan on her case for this week. Since they want to be mad we go mad together for this year...

one one. Make sure you win this match.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Why do POLYGAMOUS men desire an exclusive, one-on-one date? undecided

Why not just meet all of them at once, speeding up the process? Because you chyke one girl, keep at home; chyke another, keep her for sex; chyke another, keep her for another reason... And you always tell women to be cool with and accept the other "wives" of their husbands.

So, I don't understand why a get-together date is paining all of you oh. You want to enjoy the traditional benefit of getting many women at the same time without paying for them, abi? Is dah how yur fadaz used to do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Why do POLYGAMOUS men desire an exclusive, one-on-one date? undecided

Why not just meet all of them at once, speeding up the process? Because you chyke one girl, keep at home; chyke another, keep her for sex; chyke another, keep her for another reason... And you always tell women to be cool with and accept the other "wives" of their husbands.

So, I don't understand why a get-together date is paining all of you oh. You want to enjoy the traditional benefit of getting many women at the same time without paying for them, abi? Is dah how yur fadaz used to do?
Your signature checks out.

"Femnazi, SJW, Snowflake", no truer words have been said. I'm glad to see you're already discovering yourself, but the life you're living is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by SoftChordz: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Yes o. She has become an object of ridicule due to her own stupidity.
abeg link to this Traceey girl post.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
When you are a child, you do childish things.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by britiko: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
A child that refused home training will be trained from outside. Hungry bunch of ladies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Introvertmemer(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Queenslander:
your stupidity did you buy it,learn it or inherit it ,
your gentleman of a father bought you mother 10 naira purewater and twenty naira gala,6 billion years of suffering for you and the lady
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Chimaokigwe: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
SoftChordz:
abeg link to this Traceey girl post.

See the lamentations of the thief here
https://www.nairaland.com/6350224/fiance-visited-mother-empty-handed-now
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Smart guy. There was a contract but she violated the contract her own way and the guy executed in in his own way.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by HimName: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
And friends were instantly ready like noddle to go eat rice and chicken then top it with cup of ice-cream they didn't work for.

Giraffe neck they learn for wia some ladies one dey.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Queenslander(f): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Introvertmemer:

your stupidity did you buy it,learn it or inherit it ,
your gentleman of a father bought you mother 10 naira purewater and twenty naira gala,6 billion years of suffering for you and the lady
you don't have to be aggressive towards me. my dear.. you can easily get your point across without insults,. Okay, it's a new year!! Be a good boy!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. / Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions / Men Need To Feel Understood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.