Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (66885 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Sabadon(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2021
B
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Felixalex(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by adecz: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2021
undecided undecided

⏩Wetin you expect from man that
is already over 60 years old?

⏩Some peoples hair become white
as early as in their 30.

He should be thanking his Allah that
he survived COVID-19, not to be blaming
Kaduna for his naturally white hair.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Etana4tech: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Let him resign ASAP

Install a VEHICLE TRACKER for just 20k......contact 07059940988

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by delishpot: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2021
She should go and tell those left behind after terrorists attacked their villages. That big smile on his face is priceless, she shouldnt trade it for cheap publicity before God surprise her fa.... She should close her eyes and imagine the terror in the eyes of those chased down and deleted by tbose terrorists her man knows but has decided to pay off instead of punishing.

She did not think this one out before posting. Or the person that handles her SM no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Drsnives(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Show us his account balance please
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Stress from being callous and wicked
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Minjim: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2021
jagaban002:
This man is one of the good leaders we have in Nigeria

He lacks empathy which is the most important trait of a leader

So don't even call him a leader

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by 001spice: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Enjoying tax payers money u call that stress. Stress kee u deer
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by myrates: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Haa! The stress is too much o, let him resign and enjoy a stress free life with you and the family. Afterall, to serve Kaduna is not by force fa,bloody hypocrite.....

6 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Tell him to resign, awon ole gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by HRMK: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2021
na by force dem dey be gov?make him resign now!

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by moneyissweet(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Ass.hole

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Pioneer01: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Issokay
Happy sunday nairalanders!
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Tumbulum: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Shut up dia
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Moz22: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Pls I like the stress.. let's swap positions
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by tunapawizzy: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
show us his real assets....lets see what kaduna money has done to him
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by oloshun(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Tell him to resign.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by blazebaba(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Na lie..you for show us ur hair too instead of tying a scarf..she kno talk what kaduna money has done to her husband oo... undecidedNa lie..you for show us ur hair too instead of tying a scarf..she kno talk what kaduna money has done to her husband oo...
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by GamalNasser: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Nonsense if he doesn't want to be governor he should resign

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by omoharry(f): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria
Quite an objective comments. You are right . I don't like him becos of his fanatism and blind loyalty toward his murdereous Fulani people .. he is just like Pre Buhari. Is like there is a blood covenant among the fulanis' not to persecute any of their murdereous kin, even when they are known to be on the wrong side of the law .

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Slynation(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When will you show us what Kaduna money has done to him and your family fa

Nonentities.
These the highlight of this thread.....grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by tillaman(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2021
How about you show us what kaduna government has done to his account Na
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by KingRabota: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Nna meehn
KDC used to be my favorite Nigerian a city.

Nowadays when I listen to the stories coming out of the place na only nightmare I dey see

majamajic:
Kaduna , once a city of joy !
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Techydude: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2021
A good leader always listens!!

jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Agbebakun22: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Na that stress go kill am
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Bigredmachine: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2021
was he forced to become the governor ... at times this people should think before they talk trash... you went there with the sole aim of your family and family alone... so how is it our business if you are stressed up... i wish i had some supernatural powers to deal with these idiots whenever they come out to say trash
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2021
They are a fine couple
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by AgainstIslam(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2021
Same with Fasola. After completing his tenure as governor, the guy looked very old.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by zudozz: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2021
Madam..The solution to this problem is simple. Let him just die. If he dies he wont have gray hair again. Matter finish!
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Bigredmachine: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2021
amen, if stress no kill am, ogun go kill am... anyhow e be they the bad politicians must all die a painful death
Agbebakun22:
Na that stress go kill am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.