Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (66891 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by AFONJACOW(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
The only reasons all these criminals laughed on our intelligences is because we has too many Ediots who couldn't fight for their rights for better government roaming around but will strike and come in defence of the criminally political elites
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by josephft2000: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
IN THAT CASE, TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO RESIGN IF HE'S NOT ENJOYING THE OFFICE
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by femi4: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2021
What about his bank account, you won't show us that
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by fola044: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Na people wey im killed indirectly dey wave to am for other side......money wey I'm chop for Kaduna you know tell us , na stress you dey talk about....�����
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Lilrichie419: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

your boyfriend must be a real niggarr
I owe your boyfriend something...but he must chose wisely between a parcel of weed or enough bottles or nord vpn username and password or a paid pussy...oh sorry there is no need for paid pussy..am very sorry baby girl
do you have a trusted vendor where i can get live cc

Omor i don spam tire nothing show
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by zudozz: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2021
delishpot:

Be careful with how you mention evil on someone. Some people have the unseen favour of backfiring anything you wish them esp evil.

If you will learn anything tbjs year, it will be to say your mind without wishing evil befall the person. If it does vbfall the person take face commot but until then dont wish it.

U re education ur mother.. eeediot!
Fvcking terrorist like u n el ruffai deserve worse than white hair!
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Juslaidat: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2021
This Jihadist, Buhari go better pass this man
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Gideon110(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
we don't care how much bigots hate Elrufai...

We don't care about the useles media war against Elrufai!!

One thing I am very sure is that Elrufai will one day rule this country and won't need to win any state in East to coast to victory.

As long as he has the great north... All he needs from the east 5%....

Bigots should continue hating!!

We are solidly behind Elrufai!!

Elrufai is a blessing to the north!!
All your life is talking about the East... I have followed all your comments and they are all centered on the Easterners... Anybody that condemns this government is an Easterner to you... I pity you...

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
you should be more concern about the East.

Elrufai is commissioning projects every week and developing Kaduna State.

While your Eastern politicians are busy looting your backward region.

Your region is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Hold your leaders accountable and stop killing yourself over Elrufai that has no business with the East.

Elrufai is working!!

Dear yaro boy,
I understand your situation. It's not strange. If you stay in the jungle all your life, living in the bush and under rushes, and then the day you step out, a village with huts will be paradise to you.

I can't see any development in these pictures even with the grotesque filter used. All I can see are short distance roads. I believe you have never stepped out of Kaduna state, maybe except to Kano and Jigawa. That's why you don't know what development is.

I just don't know when Hausa almajiris became bold enough to taunt their better Southerners.

If you even want to judge by pictures, no matter the parts of central Kaduna town that you snap, no matter the picture edit, it can never be as nice as the outskirts of Uyo.

Cities are celebrating smart buildings, automatic Traffic systems, advanced securities, you are here posting common roads as an apex of development. The type of road that is in Ikot-Ekpene (mind you, not in Uyo the capital) is a dream prospect of Kaduna. And the roads are more than a decade back.

So, dan almajiri, calm down. You are behind time in the scheme of progressive Nigerian states.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Kingstanding: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When will you show us what Kaduna money has done to him and your family fa

Nonentities.
. Your wisdom is truly from God. Three gbosa gbosa gbosa for you. Aftert they have sucked Kaduna treasury to zero she came online to vomitted rubbish. Their days of dooms are numbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by DSoj(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Resign na. Na by force?
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by marv1: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2021
He should be prepared for marathon litigation after his administration. He can't escape it this time around.
How can you destroy someone Property just because of rumour and attempted adultery.?
Is there anything like that in Sharia or Nigeria constitution .

You can not be the police, the DSS, and the judge at same time and do whatever you like with impunity because you are a sitting governor.

This Hell Rufai governor is just unnecessarily arrogant.

jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Skmoda360(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Gov. El-Rufai's Wife Reveals What Kaduna Stress Has Done To Her Husband's Hair (Photo)

Hadiza Nasir El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, took to her Twitter handle to share a photo revealing what the stress from Kaduna State has done to her husband's hair, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1347953701298831361?s=19
Abeg your husband is old ok
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Fayos1(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:

Hold your leaders accountable and stop killing yourself over Elrufai that has no business with the East.

Elrufai is working!!
Oga, you're posting of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as "Elrifai working" angry

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by new2012: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria

I have friends in Kaduna, that believe in this bullshit.. tell that crap to those whose houses have been destroyed but the roads not fixed, tell that to those in Kakuri market, tell that to those in Nassarawa.. shut up bro. That's how you guys empower dictators and bullies, even Hilter has good side but those shouldn't be praised.

Btw I remember when u stay u leave in Abuja and need EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Let him die first, then we will agree with you.
Go to Ojuelegba and see who is under stress.
Spoilt, petulant, idiotic woman!
Instead of thanking God, she's still complaining.
Please tell him to resign.......crazy woman!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Whoube99(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nonentities.

I'm not talking again
Why u come speak my mind like this fa

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Divfav(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2021
After he don bath tired with black juju soap. Tell me, how him black hair no go suddenly turn white?
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by sulasa07(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Gov. El-Rufai's Wife Reveals What Kaduna Stress Has Done To Her Husband's Hair (Photo)

Hadiza Nasir El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, took to her Twitter handle to share a photo revealing what the stress from Kaduna State has done to her husband's hair, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

Is he not getting Stress/Rest allowance fa?
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by mercenary: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:

Elrufai is working!!
El rufai is really working hard... Sponsoring the killings of people in Southern Kaduna and oh you didn't see how the bandits and Boko boys are developing the North East and the North West.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nonentities.
wisdom.. Cut small gimme na

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Its not kaduna stress but wickedness .
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by romunu(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Oya live the sit now
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
adadike:
It's simple. Ask him to resign! Kaduna state deserves better
the best answer

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by unmask: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:

She wrote:

he wasn't forced to do it. If it is stressful, he can always resign. Talking like they are doing us a favour
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:

How do I justify a scenerio where u destroy a lady's woman and give her 1billion naira?
The peace Kaduna state enjoys over the years hsa been crippled majorly by the administration of el-rufai on a muslim-muslim ticket and the pursuit of installation of emir in southern kaduna. He believes that he will do everything and anything for kaduna BUT that very one thing that's a signature for everyone will be taken away.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by geewean(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:

She wrote:

And you wan Carry Nigeria stress.......... Nonsense
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Engr1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nonentities.
Smile...... don't mind that woman; I guess she lack what to say........ Idiotic & Nosensity be her problem.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
johnmartus:
grin don't mind her. Some of them belive that Nigerians are stupid.
A lot of Nigerian youths are actually stupid really.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by johnmartus(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
PassingShot grin cheesy
PassingShot:

A lot of Nigerian youths are actually stupid really.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by PassingShot(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
johnmartus:
PassingShot you are right although you are one of them If not you won't be atikulate then.
You are confused really if you think I will ever support Adimeru.
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by johnmartus(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sarcasm bro cheesy
PassingShot:

You are confused really if you think I will ever support Adimeru.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.