Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (66660 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by NAETTE: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
He should resign if he's sure he ain't gaining more.

BTW, she even married her cousin(incest)
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Coinbased: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
His business
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Awoo88: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
You husband is the most hypocritical governor in Nigeria
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When will you show us what Kaduna money has done to him and your family fa

Nonentities.
wicked

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
you should be more concern about the East.

Elrufai is commissioning projects every week and developing Kaduna State.

While your Eastern politicians are busy looting your backward region.

Your region is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Hold your leaders accountable and stop killing yourself over Elrufai that has no business with the East.

Elrufai is working!!

SHUT UP!!!

You keep fooling yourself with these stale edited pictures
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Adesamogun(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Always add "fa" at the end of each comment fa ���
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Matthew4sure(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
If your husband wants to contest for another tenure you will still support him, who is fooling who
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by paix(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria
I am confused here! Is Hausa a religion or is Christianity a tribe?
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Madam tell us what FG grant has also done to your husband's account
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

your boyfriend must be a real niggarr
I owe your boyfriend something...but he must chose wisely between a parcel of weed or enough bottles or nord vpn username and password or a paid pussy...oh sorry there is no need for paid pussy..am very sorry baby girl
bro, what do you mean by Nord VPN username ?? is it for Scandinavian countries ??
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by sapeleboi(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2021
nonsense and ingredients fa

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by markkuss: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2021
jansonn:
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria

I didn't even finish reading your post..but God go bles s you for speaking the truth..no governor.. I repeat! no governor has done what elrufai has done in Kaduna..
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by markkuss: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2021
oluplus:

May God forgive you.
I live in kaduna too, kaduna south to be precise and I can't show one thing, yes, one single thing El rufai has done in my area.
Roads are in shamble, no water, I provide my own water. Security? Let me not go there. Apart from paying for security, I also come out in the night to safe guard myself and family.

A customer of mine is looking still looking for money to pay kidnappers who abducted her husband just this last week. It was not in the media, because they would not want you to know, but this is what is going on every single night in kaduna south.

Again, God will forgive you for your comment

No its you God needs to forgive...na him kidnap the said neighbour of yours?
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by markkuss: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Tareq1105:

You've said it all that he doesn't listen to anyone.
Can you tell us his developmental milestones in Southern Kaduna areas?
the road from station roundabout inside barnawa nko..
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by markkuss: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Slynation:
One of the objectives of a good political leader is to protect lives and properties, and this two are clearing missing in El rufai's administration, I wonder who he's building the roads and other infrastructures for if they end up killing everybody, how many people can safely drive on that road with been kidnapped or murdered?? Life first and every other thing can be achieved.... Therefore, this man has failed woefully as a governor....

kidnapping is all over the state..shut your tr*p
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Ezzywaymadu(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2021
El go sidom for ijoko
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by yembet(f): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When will you show us what Kaduna money has done to him and your family fa

Nonentities.
Despite the money, he looks like a 90 years old man.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Sunnyja: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
TMSMedia:
Gov. El-Rufai's Wife Reveals What Kaduna Stress Has Done To Her Husband's Hair (Photo)

Hadiza Nasir El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, took to her Twitter handle to share a photo revealing what the stress from Kaduna State has done to her husband's hair, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1347953701298831361?s=19
Body bag stress!
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
TMSMedia:
Gov. El-Rufai's Wife Reveals What Kaduna Stress Has Done To Her Husband's Hair (Photo)

Hadiza Nasir El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, took to her Twitter handle to share a photo revealing what the stress from Kaduna State has done to her husband's hair, IgbereTV reports.
[img][/img]
She wrote:

This woman doesn't know that her husband is a living demon
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
TMSMedia:

She wrote:

But why won't he die soon??
(When he is very very busy thinking and plotting evil things, and keeping it away from you - as the olodo wife wey you be naa)
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by TheGift: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
jansonn:

A balanced and well put point. More of this on Nairaland, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.