Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day (40837 Views)

Lady Goes "Crazy" As Her Husband Surprises Her With A New House (pics/vid) / Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo's House Appearance On Their Weddin D / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Dunmomiitunu: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by simfrost90210: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked wow, another man as your only gift for the wedding., this world sef, some people can be very hypocritically funny oo

2 Likes

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by lmm4real: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
I cried with her o, love sweet sha. cry
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by letitrainnow(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Great surprise
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by sochey(f): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Okay.... seen....
Going back to Facebook tongue
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by blue2tech: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
this is beautiful, may God bless your marriage
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by playpaz: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Igbo Men are too Romantic grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by toprealman: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
She must be a huge fan of Timi
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by platido(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Seyzcham91(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
undecided :- undecided
Hardeyway11:
This was just beautiful. These are the little things that make life worth living. May the good Lord bless their marriage
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jake19:
A man Nwachukwu Eke surprised his wife Ogechi with Timi Dakolo Appearance at their house on the day of their wedding. The wife had wanted timi Dakolo Appearance at their wedding reception but it seems like it was not gonna happen because of the artist busy schedule, but the husband harshed a better plan with the musician to to joy of his wife. Timi shared the romantic and emotional moment on his instat handle.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ23MJ1DrUF/?igshid=lp33zpt6ffju

Why does this surprise of a thing always entails using d hands to cover ones eyes?

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by t00dugged(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Awww,it's the little things that matter.
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by seasy: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
My kind of man!
Love is beautiful with the right one!
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Drone95(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mtchew. Why can't he invite bubu for her. Woman & some necessary things

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by SATANNIST: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
am i mad to invite a celeb to my weding and call it surprise?
if any celeb comes to my wedding or birthday uninvited, i go bounce am out. my birthday and wedding is my day. i am not letting any bastard still my shine that day. if you ant to surprise her, surprise her with diamond ring or house. any lady that crushes on a celeb to this extent will open her legs for him if the opportunity shows it self. e just be like for my wife to bring in a girl like tiwa to come surprise me omo if i fit Bleep am i go Bleep am na. some men will never have sense

3 Likes

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by SATANNIST: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Drone95:
Mtchew. Why can't he invite bubu for her. Woman & some necessary things
and if care is not taken he fit Bleep am after that day o. some guys no get sense

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by SATANNIST: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Flexherbal:
Her husband made her wish come true.
the wish will end with her giving timi doggy style

2 Likes

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Drone95(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
SATANNIST:
and if care is not taken he fit Bleep am after that day o. some guys no get sense
who knws if she don dey crush on timi since her undergraduate days grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Buharidgeneral: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Scientists:
Is this not the husband of that lady that was crested after phucked doggy at car bonnet?

odiegwu

Nairalander no dey too forget.
They are always on point

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Drone95(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wahala for who dey carry wife for head grin
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by SATANNIST: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Scientists:
Is this not the husband of that lady that was crested after phucked doggy at car bonnet?

odiegwu
abeg u still get the link?
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by SATANNIST: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Drone95:
who knws if she don dey crush on timi since her undergraduate days grin
exactly my guy. we guys need to think above the line. the chances of timi fucking her if he be ashawo man like me is high na

3 Likes

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Lankybaby(f): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Johnson225:

So true at bolded

Meanwhile. Contact me on watssap for this cutie American-Eskimo.
Price is friendly
How much does it goes for
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Omezif(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Some things can surprise someone.
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by laluski(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Na so he take dey start...

Make I nor talk ..

But me know say na dna go get final say later

And you just made sense in your brain abi
Weed = stupid posts and comments
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by damiloladuke: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by omoadeleye(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Scientists:

odiegwu

Yes, by one pastor like that..
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by articlewriter: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
I thought husband and wife are not supposed to see each other on the wedding day except at the wedding, why is the man and woman wearing the same clothes as if they just came of from ZA OZA ROOM
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Donspicey: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Reex12:
why e dey hol prik abi e wan eff the man wife?

some stupid ass niggas, why tf would you invite a famous MAN with dick and balls to your house just to satisfy wife's curiosity

Lolsss,,,

She come cover her face because the man stand there.....

#DirtyMind...

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hotbutt:
This is beautiful. This lady is humble. Some ladies would have demanded heaven on earth.

What is in this world. I'm not moved by material things. Money, Houses, Cars, Trips... all Vanity.

As far as I have money to buy my basics. Im good and so far God has been faithful to me this January. Work moving fine. Nursing isn't easy but we dey here.

I just want to continue being very prayerful in life and do my work so that when I marry, God will bless me.

I know One day God shall increase me up and all other things shall be added unto me.

"Paul Planted, Apollo Watered, but it's GOD that giveth the Increase".

Ifea Ibukwanu na ukwu bu gini?
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by ofiko123(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / What Do Women Think When They Do This / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.