Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day (40835 Views)

Lady Goes "Crazy" As Her Husband Surprises Her With A New House (pics/vid) / Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo's House Appearance On Their Weddin D / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Donspicey: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
SATANNIST:
am i mad to invite a celeb to my weding and call it surprise?
if any celeb comes to my wedding or birthday uninvited, i go bounce am out. my birthday and wedding is my day. i am not letting any bastard still my shine that day. if you ant to surprise her, surprise her with diamond ring or house. any lady that crushes on a celeb to this extent will open her legs for him if the opportunity shows it self. e just be like for my wife to bring in a girl like tiwa to come surprise me omo if i fit Bleep am i go Bleep am na. some men will never have sense

Chaiii......

And i dey plan invite Rihanna and Davido for my wedding bt wit dis ur write up i com dey reason one kind one kind....

Well David na my guy sha.....

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Digmygold: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Grateful that Ubunja never succeeded on his dumb goal to turn all men frustrated, broke, homosexual wrinkled redpillers. MiseduGAYshit. Complete waste of time. Lol.

God keeps blessing simps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by mozes01(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Na so he take dey start...

Make I nor talk ..all these kind mumu mumu rough play

But me know say na dna go get final say later

See, bia enyi.

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by SATANNIST: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Donspicey:

Chaiii......

And i dey plan invite Rihanna and Davido for my wedding bt wit dis ur write up i com dey reason one kind one kind....

Well David na my guy sha.....
seriously, it is not advisable to invite a male celeb to your wedding. that is your day man. why invite someone that wll come steal it. if at all u want someone to steal the day, let t be your family member. give am the money wey u wan use invite celeb to spray on you and he will steal the day
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Saintspapa: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Money has a way of changing an antelope into a hyna

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Sluacoast(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
ebere89:
is timi dakolo dat popular.
Regardless it shows a man really loves his wify. because TD no come there for free.
He's at least popular in some reasons.
The wifey maybe a die hard fans of Timi's music. so no hating here
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is so sweet.
Hope the redpillers abi catapillers of nairaland vn see this.
Their own na to slap babe up and down as their show of love
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Donspicey: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
SATANNIST:
seriously, it is not advisable to invite a male celeb to your wedding. that is your day man. why invite someone that wll come steal it. if at all u want someone to steal the day, let t be your family member. give am the money wey u wan use invite celeb to spray on you and he will steal the day

No be lie bro.....

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Bewiseedet(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Remember krest?
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Kingluqman(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Your own Chioma fresh? grin
paulolee:
mine na Davido I want arrange for my bea because shes a big fan of obo .
I don talk n make arrangements already n he promised to help me when next he come around hood but my fear be say make davido no go use money and freshness tahe collect d bea from me bcoz she too like davido and her name na chioma too.
no be say I no trust her o but we all know say country hard and I no want use my hand kill myself o
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by RPG2020(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

How the matter dey sup for your zone �
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by sisisioge: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Timmmmmmmi grin grin grin grin

This is beautiful!
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Rugaria: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Na so e dey start...no 4get DNA

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Nmezor(f): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
How nice of him
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Awww
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Mblem(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hotbutt:
This is beautiful. This lady is humble. Some ladies would have demanded heaven on earth.

What is in this world. I'm not moved by material things. Money, Houses, Cars, Trips... all Vanity.

As far as I have money to buy my basics. Im good and so far God has been faithful to me this January. Work moving fine. Nursing isn't easy but we dey here.

I just want to continue being very prayerful in life and do my work so that when I marry, God will bless me.

I know One day God shall increase me up and all other things shall be added unto me.

"Paul Planted, Apollo Watered, but it's GOD that giveth the Increase".

2021 method of prostituting...
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by talk2smade: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

But what?

Aren't you married?

Guy nawa 4u ooo.. You know what d but means naa... Egolé
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by doggedfighter(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
talk2smade:

Guy nawa 4u ooo.. You know what d but means naa... Egolé

I am a babe not a guy.

Is it money matter? grin grin
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by therajah: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
paulolee:
mine na Davido I want arrange for my bea because shes a big fan of obo .
I don talk n make arrangements already n he promised to help me when next he come around hood but my fear be say make davido no go use money and freshness tahe collect d bea from me bcoz she too like davido and her name na chioma too.
no be say I no trust her o but we all know say country hard and I no want use my hand kill myself o
Wisdom!!
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Kingrefreshed: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Reex12:
why e dey hol prik abi e wan eff the man wife?

some stupid ass niggas, why tf would you invite a famous MAN with dick and balls to your house just to satisfy wife's curiosity

Timi is already scratching his hungry dick and balls.

He has been visiting Nigerians lately!
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by rachytenny2(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
I love this really. He did the perfect songs for her...so heart warming
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Duru009(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
This Timi is just doing everything possible to remain in the spot light after his failed coup .....
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by sowanbe: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2021
To me, this is one of the most stupidest thing, a man could ever think of doing for his wife.. it's normal to call him to come and sing in the party Sha, but coming for this kinda surprise is a nope nope, see how the girl is tripping for timi, they should have let us see, what she went in to take for timi..
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Lightorder: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

for your own or what ?
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Komu1048(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Jake19:
A man Nwachukwu Eke surprised his wife Ogechi with Timi Dakolo Appearance at their house on the day of their wedding. The wife had wanted timi Dakolo Appearance at their wedding reception but it seems like it was not gonna happen because of the artist busy schedule, but the husband harshed a better plan with the musician to to joy of his wife. Timi shared the romantic and emotional moment on his instat handle.

He said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ23MJ1DrUF/?igshid=lp33zpt6ffju

Hug husband twice n dakolo trice. The highest number phuq d girl more

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Ojady(m): 1:31am On Jan 11, 2021
So, Mr Timi, how much you charge for the home 'show'? I sure say no be free...
Long story short, with all this covid lockdown and inability to do owambe, big venue, plenty people things, Timi is simply marketing the idea that you all can still invite musicians to your house to do 'small' show at 'sheshere' price.
Smart idea, Mr Dakolo! grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Wow, this is lovely, she won't forget this moment.
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by wizkidblogger(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ojady:
So, Mr Timi, how much you charge for the home 'show'? I sure say no be free...
Long story short, with all this covid lockdown and inability to do owambe, big venue, plenty people things, Timi is simply marketing the idea that you all can still invite musicians to your house to do 'small' show at 'sheshere' price.
Smart idea, Mr Dakolo! grin

but still not covid guidelines compliant na. is it?
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
debbydams:
Love is sweet kiss

I wanted to discuss with you privately and sent you a mail but no reply.
Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day by debbydams(f): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
kellykessy:

I wanted to discuss with you privately and sent you a mail but no reply.
ok lemme check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / What Do Women Think When They Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.