Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (99733 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

It means you also tell your father to use his head. Good for you

My father doesn't spew trash sir undecided cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

You cant even quote a bible verse against polygamy yet you claim to have vast knowledge of the bible. Nice to know that bro

That's why i gave u 1 Cor 7:2

Learn to read and remember sir cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
sylve11:

very stupid mentality my brother. i don't understand nigerians sha. sad cool

Aswear undecided

People are judge by their appearances in this part of the world
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

My father doesn't spew trash sir undecided cheesy

Since you said it is not an insult, you can as well tell your father to use his head now.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ayandokun2000: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Toks2008:

I really can't blame you but will blame the lack of willingness to study the scriptures but you would rather be a sheeple following anything that pastors and white men dump on your laps.

I don't even need you to respond to my mentions cos it's getting very monotonous.

Just read this and be enlightened.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/does-god-permit-polygamy#64403042

Fake Christian

Ur mentions won't be entertained
I no get energy to feed u the word of God
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ayandokun2000: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:
[s][/s]

But pastors went to seminary to study the scripture and they're in a better position to interpret it and I've never, I repeat, never seen any pastor that says polygamy is Godly after the birth of the new testament
Use ur head

Ask ur pastor and stop following me up and down like Ekuke

U dey mind that one mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

That's why i gave u 1 Cor 7:2

Learn to read and remember sir cheesy

The verse you quoted did not condemn polygamy.

Since you said are sinner and not a believer, let me ask you how many times in your sinful life you have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation?

How many versions of the Bible have you read?

How many types of Bibles do you have?

In how many languages have you read Bible?

How much of research have you done on Christianity?

Do you understand what is called Pauline Doctrines upon which most of modern Pentecostal churches are founded?

Have you read the history of Pentecostalism, apostasy, modern christianity etc

Etc.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ayandokun2000: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

My dear, you are still too young in faith to know what is lawful and what is not lawful in Christianity.

You are suppose to still under tutelage on matters of the scriptures which is too wide and deep for your caliber to understand.

The issue of marriage is within the permissive will of man and has nothing to do with salvation because there is no marriage in heaven. David, in spite of the many wives was recognised by God as a man after His own heart. Jesus came through the lineage of David. David, today, is one of the revered patriarchs of Christian faith. Same favour that David received was extended to Solomon in spite of having 300 wives and 700 concubines. Solomon is one of the bible personalities pastors preach about in today's Christianity.

This will tell you that,except the God of the old testament is different from the one of New testament, the number of wives a man has is irrelevant to God's purpose for your life and salvation.

Do you also know that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of RCCG is the last child of the second wife of Baba Adeboye? Think about all of these and grow your your mind and perspectives.

Another fake Christian spotted

I won't respond to your quotes cool
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bouz:
Your future husband is going to marry more than one, So you could see the enjoyment there cheesy
Lol

Why would he even get that idea to begin with?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
cassyrooy:
This was done probably for him not to cheat with women outside.

Na only them plan their life.

You think he won't cheat??
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ecbatana: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
TruthSeeker1:

Good day to you too sir. Yeah, my day has been nice, thanks. How is your side too?

If I understand you correctly, your point is that "mystical truth" is like a double-edged sword; it can help or harm us. If that is the case, what would you then say is the best approach to seeking such truth? Or is seeking such truth even substantially advantageous?

The key word is spiritual strength and maturity. Thus, we start from the simple to the complex, known to unknown, theorem to practical and so on. For instance, if my level of spiritual strength requires me to burn seven candles while performing a specific spiritual task and I burn twenty one for more efficacy, the consequence might be devastating. That is why we need mentors to take us through the various stages.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

The verse you quoted did not condemn polygamy.

Since you said are sinner and not a believer, let me ask you how many times in your sinful life you have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation?

How many versions of the Bible have you read?

How many types of Bibles do you have?

In how many languages have you read Bible?

How much of research have you done on Christianity?

Do you understand what is called Pauline Doctrines upon which most of modern Pentecostal churches are founded?

Have you read the history of Pentecostalism, apostasy, modern christianity etc

Etc.

It concerns polygamy...learn to comprehend

Those who have gone miles beyond all the epistle u wrote up there preached against polygamy undecided...so what's ur point
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

Since you said it is not an insult, you can as well tell your father to use his head now.

Like I said earlier...he doesn't spew trash
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ayandokun2000:

U dey mind that one mtcheeew

Aswear I tire for all these fake Christians with false teachings wey full this world nowadays undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by evans4luv: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
u don kill yourself with fucking, the Lord is your strength my brother makana odirokwa easy at all
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ayandokun2000:

Another fake Christian spotted

I won't respond to your quotes cool

If you think the poster is a fake Christian, you should have open mindedly address the post.

To think That people who have never read their bibles from Genesis to Revelation will come out to be arguing on the issues of the scriptures is the Christianity has become what it is.

If I say something that didn't go down well with you does not make me a fake Christian. You can take it away and research on it to grow your knowledge and understanding.

If pastors teach you the whole bible without personal biases, we will have a better Christianity but for fear of being labelled blasphemous, they have to continue to teach what you want to hear.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

Like I said earlier...he doesn't spew trash

That you don't understand something does not make it trash. Learn that young man...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by benedict100(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Suprised one bit!
Nothing comes as a Suprise in these End times..
Inquity will abound
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

NB: For those of you shouting Abramham did this and Jacob did that. We Live in Generation that Loves to Deceive and pamper themselves with evil and Abominations.

JESUS Christ Himself gives the right system of Marriage in Matthew 19 .

Do whatever u wanna do! When you appear before GOD you tell Him Abramham did it..

Many of you are Joking with Lives..
Sharap u religious bigot!! Go buy some sense ogbeni
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

It concerns polygamy...learn to comprehend

Those who have gone miles beyond all the epistle u wrote up there preached against polygamy undecided...so what's ur point

All the epistles up there is just to educate that you do not have what it takes yet to discuss the scriptures.

The epistles up there will liberate your mind and make you see how simple minded like you are being fed half truth and half lies because they know you wont know.

If the so called pastors teach you the bible without personal biases and innuendos and selfish interpretations, you will be a better Christian but they wont because they you can't comprehend. So they continue to teach what suits your hearing.

Grow up young man. Dont lay claim to what you dont have. Good nite.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by savysu: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Suprised one bit!
Nothing comes as a Suprise in these End times..
Inquity will abound
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

NB: For those of you shouting Abramham did this and Jacob did that. We Live in Generation that Loves to Deceive and pamper themselves with evil and Abominations.

JESUS Christ Himself gives the right system of Marriage in Matthew 19 .

Do whatever u wanna do! When you appear before GOD you tell Him Abramham did it..

Many of you are Joking with Lives..

Are you aware Jesus said there is no marriage in heaven?

Matthew 22:30
[30]For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by pacespot(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
This one is like marrying one sister and take jara grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

All the epistles up there is just to educate that you do not have what it takes yet to discuss the scriptures.

The epistles up there will liberate your mind and make you see how simple minded like you are being fed half truth and half lies because they know you wont know.

If the so called pastors teach you the bible without personal biases and innuendos and selfish interpretations, you will be a better Christian but they wont because they you can't comprehend. So they continue to teach what suits your hearing.

Grow up young man. Dont lay claim to what you dont have. Good nite.

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo etc combined doesn't have enough knowledge of the scripture?? Can u hear urself!

Wake up from ur delusion man!!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
savysu:

That you don't understand something does not make it trash. Learn that young man...

So your own perspective is greater than that of those great men of God who devoted their time to study the scripture for years and walked with God all their life
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by TruthSeeker1: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ecbatana:

The key word is spiritual strength and maturity. Thus, we start from the simple to the complex, known to unknown, theorem to practical and so on. For instance, if my level of spiritual strength requires me to burn seven candles while performing a specific spiritual task and I burn twenty one for more efficacy, the consequence might be devastating. That is why we need mentors to take us through the various stages.

Okay. Thanks for the explanation.

I'm someone who doesn't believe in spirituality, God or demons, afterlife, heaven or hell and other superstitious, supernatural ideas. However, I'm open-minded and I try to challenge my beliefs from time to time in an effort to find out the real truths about the universe and particularly about our existence as humans. Do you have any words for me sir?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by cassyrooy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
StacyO:

You think he won't cheat??
My dear even me can't say I wouldn't consider it.

I'm not him so, I can't say he will or not.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ecbatana: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=TruthSeeker1 post=97930895]

Okay. Thanks for the explanation.

I'm someone who doesn't believe in spirituality, God or demons, afterlife, heaven or hell and other superstitious, supernatural ideas.

The spiritual controls the physical

However, I'm open-minded and I try to challenge my beliefs from time to time in an effort to find out the real truths about the universe and particularly about our existence as humans. Do you have any words for me sir?

God resides in us, many die without realising this. They believe God is somewhere in a place called heaven looking down on us. Look inwards bro, there is no limit to what you can do. I wish I knew all this ten years back.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by oloyedewaris(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:

I'd never do that tho...

But still better than wives living under the same roof and causing chaos on daily basis

To the extent of getting violence sef undecided
And you believed that's always the case,

well i don't blame you, you watch too much nollywood
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by TruthSeeker1: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ecbatana

What exactly does it mean that God 'resides' in us? How can one "look inwards"? Aside our much superior intelligence and higher level of consciousness, how else are we different from or better than the other animals?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by izubext007: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
so this guy go just dey enjoy two pussies with fear.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bloggers will neither make heaven nor hell...

That's all I have to say
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by rachytenny2(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol....he has no idea of what he got himself in.....
Twins have a lot of issues even with the absence of a guy...not to talk of only one, getting to marry them...
..he will settle fights tire
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 44Bulldog(m): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2021
oloyedewaris:

And you believed that's always the case,

well i don't blame you, you watch too much nollywood

Let me burst ur inflated balls....I don't watch Nollywood undecided

All I said was plain truth
Deal with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.