Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (99860 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Akanniade(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Activist001:
This is disgusting if you ask me. The one on the LHS is already pregnant sef.

Na wah o. undecided
How is it disgusting? Jacob in the bible married 2 sisters. Each sister still offered their house girls to Jacob to produce more children. Nothing new under the sun.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Popsiladon(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

The husband is 666, he's working against the kingdom of God like Obama and his cohorts

Instead the twin will marry someone like TRUMP (the son of God) grin grin grin grin

Am so sorry but ye soundeth like a fool!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nothing new. Jacob married two sisters. And their children are the 12 tribe of Judah we celebrate
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akanniade:

How is it disgusting? Jacob in the bible married 2 sisters. Each sister still offered their house girls to Jacob to produce more children. Nothing new under the sun.
Marrying 2 sisters doesn't and will never sit well with me. It's disgusting.

Can you allow 2 of your sisters to marry the same man?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by lastempero: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
party no go kill them
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by offset67(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
this is very disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by favinvest: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
why the noise..

after all Jacob married 2 blood sisters in the bible na..

the main thing is that as far the man can feed them, they promised to behave themselves in love and build a good lovely family..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Popsiladon:

Am so sorry but ye soundeth like a fool!

Wise Solomon

Tuale grin grin

I know your type anyway, so I will ignore
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by DeMoneyGenius: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
Ahhhhh!!! Kileleyi tori olorun.. Why the one on the right side come strong face like that.....
Exactly!
I think there's more to the story than the "they can't live without each other" stuff.
My bet is that the "not pregnant" one is the original bride to be.
Dude must have been knacking the two of them while making arrangements to marry the "not pregnant" one.
Suddenly, the other got pregnant and refused to abort. The original bride-to-be refused to let her man go.
So...
Wahala tie wrapper.
He has to marry two of them!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by mayorsakiii007: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Buy one, get one free
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Stallione(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
StacyO:
I wonder how people see marrying more than one wife as enjoyment.
Beautiful soul
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by bluefilm: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
na the Belle cos that one.... The guy for distribute the Belle equally.

You can't blame him.

He must have been distributing only to one of them.

Until that one suggested to him to start distributing to the other one.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sadness is written all over the other already. I hope God would do her own too before it turns to serious envy

HML
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Divoc19(f): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
There is truly nothing new under the Sun grin

Them no dey like reason grin

JudgeKronos:

Bros, Abraham give his house help belle, come give Serah belle on top.
seems like your end time started a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Benwallt(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
That guy is the happiest man on the planet. This is bizarre
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Omoslim26: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=PhavesGideon post=97913835][/quote]
Na pastor you dey rek fall for gran like dat? ?
abomination

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Oesophagus99(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
imagine D incestuous party and cum swap
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
He was a given a bonus at a discounted price by accomplishing a pregnancy. That's value shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Bahamas95(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
2dice01:
He is cutting his size according his coat grin
I don't think so. If he could afford the marriage attire shoe can't be his problem.

I have a friend that don't feel comfortable wearing shoes.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by factoryreset2: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Don't mind that yeye evangelist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by pharoahs(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Suprised one bit!
Nothing comes as a Suprise in these End times..
Inquity will abound
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..
What's wrong with it according to scriptures?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by cbright4real(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
JudgeKronos:

No be only Abraham even Jacob marry two sisters (Leah and Rachel) na the same mama and papa born them ooo .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by 2dice01: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't think so. If he could afford the marriage attire shoe can't be his problem.

I have a friend that don't feel comfortable wearing shoes.
i was only catching cruise

Same here i dont feel comfortable wearing native

If am gonna wed
I will rock my Lakers/Atalanta/Dortmund Jersey
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
bluefilm:

You can't blame him.

He must have been distributing only to one of them.

Until that one suggested to him to start distributing to the other one.
lolzzz... Thats true...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Ryan14(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Suprised one bit!
Nothing comes as a Suprise in these End times..
Inquity will abound
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

Jacob married two sisters-Leah and then Rachel. He then married Rachel's maid Bilhah followed by Leah's maid Zilpah.

Abraham Married Sarah n Hagar

David
Lamech
Solomon all these great Men married more than one wife.

Apart from Apostle Paul standard for ordaining Bishops, Pastors, Deacons and church elders. May you kindly educate us more on how polygamy is a sin and the scriptural backings?

Just want to learn more from you, Sir
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Theboss100(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Only on the permission of Serah. That was a huge mistake. That's where the radical left according to Trump came from. The terrorist Nation undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Preshob(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
No, from the look of things, he had to marry the two sisters because he was dating one initially, and he ended up cheating on her with her twin sister who got pregnant in the process, so he had no other option to marry the two sisters after reaching an agreement with them and their family.

Sense no go kill me��
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Empiree: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
44Bulldog:
The only things better than one kpekus are two free kpekus
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jokes aside....whether they like it or not, those two sisters will still fight in that house on top their husband

I see nothing good in polygamy

People from polygamous family can testify

God forbid....*spits in disgust*

We practice Christianity in our family, I mean devoted ones

It's what everyone knows. Over 80% of polygamous family ain't peaceful, whether they like it or not, there will always be beef among the wives because there is no way, I repeat, no way a man can love two women equally

Even if he tries to give them attention equally, one wife will feel she's not getting the attention compared to the other one

Just the basic fact undecided
what's this epistle all about?. I only said "speak for yourself". I needed no lecture.

And you talked about you are Christians. You mean to tell me there are no Christian men in polygamous relationship?.

Many are not even in polygamous relationship. They have one wife but they have many concubines out there and still have the same polygamous problems. Oga, what difference does it make?.

I still never forget my VP in high school. He's a pastor in the city and VP in a village. He's married with 5 wives in the city and many girlfriends in the village. His girl friend were his ofstudents. They are good baby mamas. He threatened me to leave my girlfriend for him. He said "you are trespassing" when he saw me and the lady walking together. I told her I don't want problems and let her go.

So keep deceiving yourself that you are Christian and you can not be polygamous. Even in your Bible there was no single man.. All men of God in there were in multiple relationships.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Raph3177(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
ExAngel007:
Photos and a video which have gone viral on social media, have captured moment a Nigerian man traditionally married twin sisters.

It was gathered that the twins married same
man because 'they can’t live without each other'
and it also looked like one is already pregnant.

Twitter user, @ph_obidon who shared the photos
wrote;
They should not worry very soon when reality strike in they will learn how to live without each other

https://twitter.com/Ph_Obidon/status/1348025807709609984?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEyT_ibNWLw
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by naijaking1: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
They're the ones marrying him.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by oluwaahmed: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lucky guy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other by Bbbwings: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JudgeKronos:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.