Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath (1348 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Veiniously: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
lefulefu:
u will know u have bad breath even if u dont talk to ppl.very simple to know.wen wake up in the morning try to blow out the in in ur with ur mouth closed.as u blowing out the breath the odour will fliter through ur nose from the upper palate of ur mouth.wen u blowing out the air u ensure ur mouth is closed and some ofthe air would get swallowed while some will filter thru the upper palate and ur nose wil get a whif of it or u can bring the palm of ur hand closer to ur mouth then blow a whif of air on it..some will go to ur nostrils and u will percieve the odour of ur breath.
Simple
that's not true
when we sleep bacteria starts operation in side our mouth
if you do close your mouth and sleep it even get worst cause bacteria loves warm areas. as so most if not all breath stinks in the morning before brushing tooth including mine.

are you saying your mouth don't stink in the morning?
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Veiniously:

that's not true
when we sleep bacteria starts operation in side our mouth
if you do close your mouth and sleep it even get worst cause bacteria loves warm areas. as so most if not all breath stinks in the morning before brushing tooth including mine.

are you saying your mouth don't stink in the morning?
when I clean my mouth before I go to bed it does not stink in the morning but if I take a late night meal and don't brush at night my mouth tend to have a stale odour early in the morning.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Veiniously: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
lefulefu:
when I clean my mouth before I go to bed it does not stink in the morning but if I take a late night meal and don't brush at night my mouth tend to have a stale odour early in the morning.
okay
there is sometimes I do feel I have mouth odour I do ask my friends they say no
I would have said the op might not actually have one but he said someone confirm it
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Veiniously:
okay
there is sometimes I do feel I have mouth odour I do ask my friends they say no
I would have said the op might not actually have one but he said someone confirm it
he said ppl always turn away when he talks.his own case might be very serious.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Veiniously: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
lefulefu:
he said ppl always turn away when he talks.his own case might be very serious.
yeah
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just Keep Brushing Ur Teeth With A Nice Tooth Paste All D Time. U Can Also Use Mouth Fresh Until D Bad Breath Runs Away.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by fuckaholic25(f): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2021
buy Listerine and follow the instructions!!!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Samakus(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Samolasoj:
I once had same issues back den in school but mine was not from birth, it just happened. All I did was to come home, meet our family doctor and narrated everything to him, he just took a pen and wrote down a particular name of a drugs and LISTERINE mouth wash.
I used it for two days and I was good to go till now.

Doh I can't remember the drugs but the Listerine mouth wash works like magic, just go to any mall or big pharmacy and ask for Listerine mouth wash, buy the one with alcohol as they are of different types, the alcohol helps in killing the germs too, rinse ur mouth after brushing in the morning very well with it and at night.
Note: you are going to feel hotness and pain in ur mouth as you do it but don't our it out immediately, endure and do it for a while bfr pouring it out.
Do it for a few days and see the difference.

Here is the pics of the Listerine I used

How much is this? My babe has mouth odour
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Samolasoj(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Samakus:

How much is this? My babe has mouth odour

The price varies according to size and location.

I bought that one for #1500 but it might be cheaper in your area
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by nappy760(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Scrub your tongue while brushing your teeth
Re: Pls Help Me! I Have Got Bad Breath by Samakus(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Samolasoj:

The price varies according to size and location.

I bought that one for #1500 but it might be cheaper in your area

OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Survive This, Do You Think I'm Ready / My NYSC Sex Service: Pounding Sandra Fat Ass / Yawa Video Of High School Students Showcasing Their Ch00p!ng Skills Hits The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.