Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (133657 Views)

Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by hansomb: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
She died for the money
Ashawo nor be work, na manage dem dey manage am
So abo.ki babes still dey do runs?
I think say na only eastern and southern babes dey do runs o
Hypocrites!!!
Runs dey everywhere but Benin or southern ladies are on a different level.
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Adeoyelee: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2021
themes009:
Dis girl doesn't look like a drug addict

Shay she look like runs girl too?
Don't be deceive by looks bro
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Gabson001(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2021
rest on alhaja
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
She died for the money
Hypocrites!!!
bro some of them I don't think a southern girl can show her how to runs,

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2021
simplepee:
The way small girls of nowadays like prick and money ehn. Sex that you will eventually get tired of, useless generation
Lol girls like preak? I thought they behave as if they hate it
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Northern Muslim girls Love it without condoms I'm sick of them asking for raw always..spit.they Love hidden sex so much.many die like this always in the hopeless God forsaken desert north.
how many have you smashed? cheesy
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Queseda: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
She died for the money
Hypocrites!!!
Nyamirin it's your Southern woman that dominate the prostitution business here in the north!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2021
olisaEze:
If this happened in a Southern Government House, El'Rufai and his whelp would have been running their mouth at full throttle on how loose Southern ladies are, like they have oral diarrhea! grin

Muric sef for don run go court to save Nigerian Muslim women/girls from a 'CAN orchestrated' genocide or sum' like that! grin

Make ona see am now o, aboki dem sef get malo girls way dey hustle daybreak! grin grin grin
Wickedness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
@Compton11

Probably this arewa girl was decently dressed when she visited her lover in the government lodge....She fit even wear hijab too sef.

What's the difference between this olosho and the one you were criticizing the other day?
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
glowingflame7:
Dr. Al-bash has been bashed.
Hahhahaah

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Eriggs: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

The thing pain you o,
Abi you sef na ashawo?
Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Pennywise:
They should admit his dyck in evidence
Hahhhahha you are a wicked boy grin

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Queseda:

Nyamirin it's your Southern woman that dominate the prostitution business here in the north!

E pain am!!! cheesy
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Lymasaba:

Na wa o the only different is how the society view it .. in the south it is fashion they do it openly in the north it is like hide and seek grin
lol

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Mummymahdi:
The codeine girl, she go hear am choiii,
Her choice of life consider the consequences in the hereafter. May God continue to punish all adulterers, prostitutes wherever the
y are,,,
Amin
Allah Ya shiryesu Zakice.
Kowa Nada Nashi yan mata sunfisan sugar daddy idan suna yan mata, idan sun tsufa kuma sufara neman saurayi Wanda zai kwashe ragowa
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by NgwalandAba(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

how many have you smashed? cheesy

Many bro,they hate pant when in hijab.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by profmallor: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
its only 11th January 2021 o
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by apple30(f): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
She died for the money
Hypocrites!!!
my dear fear any body wey look too innocent oo,particularly d once DAT will quickly say God forbids when u talk abt se.x related topics grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by tianshie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
ceaser:

There you have it.

He's the midget in the picture.

Bismillah!
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by shizzle1: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dcoy:

Bro, they are free, just buy them whatever they are addicted to, and even 10 guys go lash... Them no go know... Also 90% of them are addicts, wuta(crack), gigiya(heroin),coco(cough syrup) rochi(rephnol), tr(tramadol)l, sholi(gum), dizzy(diazaphem) etc...etc....etc
Oboy! Sotey u sabi all the names sef cheesy

With the way you mentioned them, i know you are into one or two of them...badt guy.

Wnen i was in the north, there was this maloo babe i wanted to fvck, but the babe was too conscious and scared of rolling with me cos of her fellow stupeed abo..kii guys who always wanted to be around her as if they were guarding her. angry

I missed out on that particular maloo babe cos i really wanted to bang her then. She was very spoilt and socially coded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by shizzle1: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Kowa Nada Nashi yan mata sunfisan sugar daddy idan suna yan mata, idan sun tsufa kuma sufara neman saurayi Wanda zai kwashe ragowa
grin maganan gaskiya abokii na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Hassanmaye(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
shizzle1:
grin maganan gaskiya abokii na cheesy
Wlh mutumina haka wata shegiya ina Santa sosai muna jama'i ta daukeni wawa, nagama na sama aiki ina hutawa Wai sai naga kiranta Wai tana sona na shareta Hahha, Kaji shegiya Danake tabi ta daukeni wawa tana bin su sugar daddy
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by shizzle1: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wlh mutumina haka wata shegiya ina Santa sosai muna jama'i ta daukeni wawa, nagama na sama aiki ina hutawa Wai sai naga kiranta Wai tana sona na shareta Hahha, Kaji shegiya Danake tabi ta daukeni wawa tana bin su sugar daddy
Hahaha...mata nan basu da kiriki walahi cheesy

Kudi kawai suke so. Kuma su na son bura ba kadan ba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Mummymahdi(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Nagajidacewa Allah ya shirya, amma yan matan arziki basa neman kowa sai mijin aure kuma ajira ayi auren hakan ma wanda suka manyanta basa neman kowa sai mijinsu inba miji akwai kamunkai da sanin girman Allah. Anything otherwise Allah yatona asirin maiyi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Bunmacy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

The thing pain you o,
Abi you sef na ashawo?
what killed her has not been confirmed yet.. No autopsy .. Not even a word from her family members which will definitely be different from what money hungry investigators and brain dead people like you say. I guess you also thought the girl raped in Edo church was a prostitute . . when you go whether old or young, may people children write that you died in active service *nairaland style
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bunmacy:
what killed her has not been confirmed yet.. No autopsy .. Not even a word from her family members which will definitely be different from what money hungry investigators and brain dead people like you say. I guess you also thought the girl raped in Edo church was a prostitute . . when you go whether old or young, may people children write that you died in active service *nairaland style

Shut up!!!
You are a useless dead rat!
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by Quality20(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
So every tom,divk n harry are now bashing arewa n her good ppl! As if u guys down south are any better than ux
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by egobetatoday: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
JoeEeL:

Anytime you pick up your bible and read Pharisees and Sadducees, what should come to your head is Northern Nigerian muslims. Especially the Sadducees.

Foools with long cap

You are actually right. The bible called them whitewashed sepulchres. The outside looks sparkling clean but the inside is full of debris. They and presence are like 5 and 6. Imagine, I was waiting for them to shout during Dangotes case , but we heard nothing.
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by egobetatoday: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
ceaser:

There you have it.
He's the midget in the picture.
You sure? This short man dey like that thing too?
Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by JoeEeL(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
egobetatoday:

You are actually right. The bible called them whitewashed sepulchres. The outside looks sparkling clean but the inside is full of debris. They and [b]presence [/b]are like 5 and 6. Imagine, I was waiting for them to shout during Dangotes case , but we heard nothing.

I believe you mean "pretence" and yes, you are very right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.