Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) (134016 Views)

She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Here's a list of what NOT to do if your girlfriend is
breaking up with you.

1) Do NOT fight with her. Fighting ALWAYS creates
tension and kills attraction. Fighting with a woman is useless.
Even if you win the argument, you will still lose the war.

2) Do NOT try to use logic to show her why she should
come back to you. Love is based on FEELINGS, not logic. No
matter how brilliant your logic is, she's still going to leave
you.

3) Do NOT reassure your ex that you have "changed" so
things will be "different from now on". It's like trying to
bail water out of a sinking boat. It won't work. The hole is
still there and your words are not going to mend it.

4) Do NOT keep telling her you love her. She won't
care. All a woman cares about is how much SHE loves YOU...not
the other way around!)

5) Do NOT beg her to come back. The more you beg, the
more she will ignore you.

6) Do NOT try to make her feel guilty about leaving you.
(Examples: "I can't work without you." and "Don't break up
with me during exam period..."wink It won't work. It will only
make her DREAD being with you even more.

7) Do not act depressed so they will feel bad for you.
Sympathy does NOT equal ATTRACTION!

cool Do NOT talk to her friends to win their support. All
she cares is how SHE fees about you. Even if her friends love you,
they can't make her love you forever. External pressure never
lasts longer. If your girl decides to stay with you, her motivation
has to come from WITHIN.

9) Do NOT spend money on gifts and flowers for her. You
can't buy her heart back with money.

10) Do NOT push her into getting back with you. The more
you push, the more she will PULL AWAY.

These are the most common mistakes guys make during a
breakup. Trust me, you don't want to do ANY of these things.
If you do, I can guarantee you your relationship will be doomed.
You probably won't even get a chance to kiss your girlfriend
goodbye, let alone get her back.

WHAT TO DO

1.Be polite
2.BE indifferent
3.Show to her that you can live without her and your having fun and you have a life and surviving without her.
4.Ignore her
5.Your time now is for other people and things not for her
6.Dont be rude or do somthing signifies that your in pain like anger or hate.
7.Flirt with other girl BUT THIS IS OPTIONAL...if your gonna do this make it sure that it will not seem that your just making her jelous..remeber the point here is to make her realise that you can still continue to live withouot her and have fun and you dont give a fck if she dumps you..
8.Dont try to be friends
9.Don’t be taken for granted
10.Don’t try to seduce them
11.Just cut them off and get on with your life
12.make their decisions final
13.Be patient and wait for her next move but for the meanwhile keep doing all the above statements.

When she contact

1.be polite
2.be indifferent
3.show to her that your time is not for her
4.cut her calls short
5.Be patient and wait for her next move.
6. Say to her or show to her through your actions that "NO HARD FEELINGS"

when she cry or says she misses you or do somthing that sugest she cant afford to loose you or trying to be friends

1.Continue to back off
2.be a challenge
3.Accept her only of your truely conviinced that she will do anything just to give her another chance.
4.be polite still
5.Be patient and wait for her next move

whe you take her back
1.donr EVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED
2.PUT THE BLAME ON HER
3.Do so on your own terms

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Do the above rules apply if you DO want her back or DON'T?

Loving the end paragraph as a cheeky twist but practically, he is backing off too much if he wants her back..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by star4(f): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2013
Dude!! LOL! Im almost ashamed to admit that this crap would work on me!! Although it's all pretty sure signs the relationship is over. If a girl is breaking up with a guy like this though, she has probably put up with a lot of his bullshit already wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2013
Flytefalls: Do the above rules apply if you DO want her back or DON'T?

Loving the end paragraph as a cheeky twist but practically, he is backing off too much if he wants her back..

its just psychology, we want what we can't have. When she realises she is loosing grip, nd he is going out of her radar, she tries to want him back.... From experience, the more you plead with her, the more ego u loose.... its almost the same thing as what happens when a guy asks a lady out, but she keeps playing hard to get, when the guy starts pulling away, she reaches out to him... its same technique used here "reversed psychology"... She wont want you if she doesnt miss you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2013
Mannylex:

its just psychology, we want what we can have. When she realises she is loosing grip, nd he is going out of her radar, she tries to want him back.... From experience, the more you plead with her, the more ego u loose.... its almost the same thing as what happens when a guy asks a lady out, but she keeps playing hard to get, when the guy starts pulling away, she reaches out to him... its same technique used here "reversed psychology"...
Hmmm. Then perhaps I'm just too easy. Or I make my decisions too quickly. I don't do well with playing hard to get, and if the guy backed off this much, I'd cry myself into singledom (even if I was in the wrong, I dont do well with begging either). What a stand off that'd be undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2013
Flytefalls:
Hmmm. Then perhaps I'm just too easy. Or I make my decisions too quickly. I don't do well with playing hard to get, and if the guy backed off this much, I'd cry myself into singledom (even if I was in the wrong, I dont do well with begging either). What a stand off that'd be undecided

Its not begging. Its just meeting him half way. He likes you, you like him too, but somehow, u dont want to rush.... he kinda pulls away not because he is giving up on you, but because he wants to keep his ego. Unconciously u end up sending him an innocent text. ... But definitely the guy would know what that means, that he is making progess... dunno bout u... but most ladies do.
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2013
star*:
Dude!! LOL! Im almost ashamed to admit that this crap would work on me!! Although it's all pretty sure signs the relationship is over. If a girl is breaking up with a guy like this though, she has probably put up with a lot of his bullshit already wink

I dont think the guy must have seriously done anything if she breaks with him.... Most times, you girls dont know what you want, or prolly feel the grass is greener on the other side.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2013
Mannylex:

Its not begging. Its just meeting him half way. He likes you, you like him too, but somehow, u dont want to rush.... he kinda pulls away not because he is giving up on you, but because he wants to keep his ego. Unconciously u end up sending him an innocent text. ... But definitely the guy would know what that means, that he is making progess... dunno bout u... but most ladies do.
Ok. But this would depend on me wanting him back lol. I pity the man should his behavior leave him alone and destitute. My advice to your own advice would be not to be too rigid when applying such rules to an actual relationship. You know. Where her kiss can make him crumble back into her arms :p.
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by goodmike7: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2013
Too long
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by star4(f): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2013
Mannylex:

I dont think the guy must have seriously done anything if she breaks with him.... Most times, you girls dont know what you want, or prolly feel the grass is greener on the other side.

Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by cindyrella(f): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2013
goodmike7: Too long
My thoughts exactly!
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Voned(f): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2013
goodmike7: Too long

Must u comment?
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2013
Long talk,just buy her blackberry porsche! U don win am inatanta!!Lol!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2013
Nice
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2013
kimberluge: Long talk,just buy her blackberry porsche! U don win am inatanta!!Lol!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz. .. But money doesnt work.
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by YuzedoII: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2013
kimberluge: Long talk,just buy her blackberry porsche! U don win am inatanta!!Lol!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

First article in Romance Section that isn't craptastic!
Agree completely with this write-up.. Tested and trusted. Take it from a rich playa! wink cool
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by moonraker(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Story!!!

These dayz, especially with Nigerian women, the only reason why they would bail on you would be becos

erm they found someone better!!! Hard to find a nigerian women who would stick to you thick and thin.

And for the guys, if your game isnt tight, sorry, you will lose her. No two ways!!!
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Adaeze003(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2013
It all depends on the girl since she called it quits. She'll come back regardless of all these rules if she wants to and she'll stay away if her decision is final so why give yourself this much trouble? Lol! I agree with your 'what not to do' but your 'what to do' is just too much work. Just be yourself and hope for the best. Her breaking up with you might even be good for you.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Voned(f): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Adaeze003: It all depends on the girl since she called it quits. She'll come back regardless of all these rules if she wants to and she'll stay away if her decision is final so why give yourself this much trouble? Lol! I agree with your 'what not to do' but your 'what to do' is just too much work. Just be yourself and hope for the best. Her breaking up with you might even be good for you.

Well to a certain point you are right.
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by chikeorji123(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Adaeze003: It all depends on the girl since she called it quits. She'll come back regardless of all these rules if she wants to and she'll stay away if her decision is final so why give yourself this much trouble? Lol! I agree with your 'what not to do' but your 'what to do' is just too much work. Just be yourself and hope for the best. Her breaking up with you might even be good for you.

Exactly 100likes
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by eghost247(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
So sorry this psychology is for girls who are confused. If you are dealing with and adult woman please try something else.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by kandiikane(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
What nonsense?!

Are we talking about a 15year old girl here?
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
well this worked.
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by lalarocks: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Hy I liked your post. I loved a girl truly she is junior from me and after 6 months of friendship she accepted my proposal on 14 th Feb 2015. her family is very conservative so she talks on phone only at 12 at night. or if she gets time. But my family is very open about it. our relationship. was going smooth bit yesterday she told me that one of her sister who is as a guest in her home got to know about her relationship and she is forcing her to breakup otherwise she will tell to her family. I asked her to tell a lie to her sister bit she is not ready for that. I think she wants to breakup with me.But I love her truly and i know if I lose my ego she will go far from me and now what should I do?? Help me
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Mannylex(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2015
lalarocks:
Hy I liked your post. I loved a girl truly she is junior from me and after 6 months of friendship she accepted my proposal on 14 th Feb 2015. her family is very conservative so she talks on phone only at 12 at night. or if she gets time. But my family is very open about it. our relationship. was going smooth bit yesterday she told me that one of her sister who is as a guest in her home got to know about her relationship and she is forcing her to breakup otherwise she will tell to her family. I asked her to tell a lie to her sister bit she is not ready for that. I think she wants to breakup with me.But I love her truly and i know if I lose my ego she will go far from me and now what should I do?? Help me

Give her space establish "NO CONTACT" for sometime, if she really loves you, she will miss you and try to reach out to yoi. Trust me desperation on your path would push her far away. The space you establish would give her time to think. Don't get tempted to beg her... If after 2 weeks she doesn't contact you, you can reach out to her, but do not BEG her... Keep me informed

5 Likes

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2015
And this post was dug up from the 16th century because?
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by lalarocks: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
we broke up on 13 th march and the cause were that.. First was that her family got to know about the relationship.(her family is very conservative.) but I THINK it was. a lie. coz she talked to me on phone at 12 am for two hours.Second cause was that she told me that I was flirting with her freinds . But before six months when I fell in love with her I stopped seeing anyone else, just see her I didn't even thought of any dirty things about anyone (including sunny loene.) But she didn't understand that she accused me that I was flirting with other girls. I don't know she loved me truly or played with me. She did so much wrong to me but still I want her back . She put a condition that I will never contact her before breaking up. But when I ended the call I did it angrily. As u know the more you pull away the more she will come to you. Now I want her back. can we talk through whatsapp?
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by cokacoola(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mannylex:
Here's a list of what NOT to do if your girlfriend is
breaking up with you.

1) Do NOT fight with her. Fighting ALWAYS creates
tension and kills attraction. Fighting with a woman is useless.
Even if you win the argument, you will still lose the war.

2) Do NOT try to use logic to show her why she should
come back to you. Love is based on FEELINGS, not logic. No
matter how brilliant your logic is, she's still going to leave
you.

3) Do NOT reassure your ex that you have "changed" so
things will be "different from now on". It's like trying to
bail water out of a sinking boat. It won't work. The hole is
still there and your words are not going to mend it.

4) Do NOT keep telling her you love her. She won't
care. All a woman cares about is how much SHE loves YOU...not
the other way around!)

5) Do NOT beg her to come back. The more you beg, the
more she will ignore you.

6) Do NOT try to make her feel guilty about leaving you.
(Examples: "I can't work without you." and "Don't break up
with me during exam period..."wink It won't work. It will only
make her DREAD being with you even more.

7) Do not act depressed so they will feel bad for you.
Sympathy does NOT equal ATTRACTION!

cool Do NOT talk to her friends to win their support. All
she cares is how SHE fees about you. Even if her friends love you,
they can't make her love you forever. External pressure never
lasts longer. If your girl decides to stay with you, her motivation
has to come from WITHIN.

9) Do NOT spend money on gifts and flowers for her. You
can't buy her heart back with money.

10) Do NOT push her into getting back with you. The more
you push, the more she will PULL AWAY.

These are the most common mistakes guys make during a
breakup. Trust me, you don't want to do ANY of these things.
If you do, I can guarantee you your relationship will be doomed.
You probably won't even get a chance to kiss your girlfriend
goodbye, let alone get her back.

WHAT TO DO

1.Be polite
2.BE indifferent
3.Show to her that you can live without her and your having fun and you have a life and surviving without her.
4.Ignore her
5.Your time now is for other people and things not for her
6.Dont be rude or do somthing signifies that your in pain like anger or hate.
7.Flirt with other girl BUT THIS IS OPTIONAL...if your gonna do this make it sure that it will not seem that your just making her jelous..remeber the point here is to make her realise that you can still continue to live withouot her and have fun and you dont give a fck if she dumps you..
8.Dont try to be friends
9.Don’t be taken for granted
10.Don’t try to seduce them
11.Just cut them off and get on with your life
12.make their decisions final
13.Be patient and wait for her next move but for the meanwhile keep doing all the above statements.

When she contact

1.be polite
2.be indifferent
3.show to her that your time is not for her
4.cut her calls short
5.Be patient and wait for her next move.
6. Say to her or show to her through your actions that "NO HARD FEELINGS"

when she cry or says she misses you or do somthing that sugest she cant afford to loose you or trying to be friends

1.Continue to back off
2.be a challenge
3.Accept her only of your truely conviinced that she will do anything just to give her another chance.
4.be polite still
5.Be patient and wait for her next move

whe you take her back
1.donr EVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED
2.PUT THE BLAME ON HER
3.Do so on your own terms
Or these rules becurse your want go swalow you voiments Plasea am dot has exes ones we brake up, i dot kwen yoursad
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by ojaydedon(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
chai

why do all this If shes the right girl for u, u wunt have to go through all this..
And if u are in a real relationship that will lead to marriage, i dont think you will do all these too..
If she is meant for u, u wunt go through all these just to keep her from breaking up from u
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Jeffrey655: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2015
MY NAME IS JANICES WALLOCKS FROM HOUSTON,TEXAS.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA IN DECEMBER LAST YEAR ON A BUSINESS SUMMIT. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU, BRING BACK LOST MONEY AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO TEXAS, MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS IS:, http://drossolution.webs.com/ or email: Drossuva@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.