Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava (30418 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by solmusdesigns: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hssd8:
Regardless of what the situation is poisoning food to kill animals is wrong what if neighbouring children playing around get poisoned also... Some of you are just hostile for no reason... Smh

Have you ever set mouse trap, mouse poison, mosquito net to kill pest animals in your house.. then you also deserve prosecution

Fulanis are disgrace to Muslim Ummah world wide, stealing cassava and complaining it is poisonous

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Bahamas95(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Soldiers that are suppose to protect citizens are the ones oppressing them.

Later when BH starts killing them like chickens someone will expect me to type RIP......Na to leave this cursed country sure pass now, Nigeria is worse than hell fire.

I will prefer to be treated like a second class citizen in a sane clime than to be a slave in my own country......Thunder fire all those people wey vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by stanisbaratheon: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Almost everything in this country is upside down.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by hotseat: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
This and other similar nepotistic acts as demonstrated by the Dumbo-in-Chief has emboldened the likes of Hell Ruffian to exhibit all manner of lawlessness and impunity.

What happens to the law of trespass?

What were the thieving cows doing in the said farm in the first place?

Herdsmen carry out all manner of atrocities all across the country without a single one being arrested and brought to justice.

Now a poor farmer (most likely not a Fulani) is arrested for protecting his farmland from marauders disguising as herdsmen.

Someday, somehow this Fulani bubble will burst!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by JJOF(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hssd8:
Regardless of what the situation is poisoning food to kill animals is wrong what if neighbouring children playing around get poisoned also... Some of you are just hostile for no reason... Smh
Neighboring children for farm? Them tell you say na Street farm? Even though na street farm, why another man pikin go enter person farm go carry Cassava wey e no plant?

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by michybae: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
In need of more visibility and engagements on your post
Will you like to gain more followers, more likes, comments, collaborations, advertise your brand and more for FREE!!!

Click the link on our bio to JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY & TESTIFY!!!

We’re not just a Pod group, WE ARE FAMILY.... We make you a celebrity with our powerful engagement and triple your sales.
Join us today and start your sold out journey.
Here are the benefits:
�������
1. You will get up to 100 - 300 likes on your post;
2. Gain new followers daily, and up to 200 followers every Sunday.
3. Collaborate and meet new friends for business growth:
4. Get first hand information that will make you grow business wise;
5. Give your post the visibility it needs to go viral, and more!

Make use of this opportunity and see your business grow.

REGISTRATION IS FREE NOW.

Kindly join and invite your friends to join us too. With the below link. Do not join this group if you are already in the pod
�����

https:///IryLmTjuLqO0byJCsGTok5
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Kay25(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
kaduna the city of cow
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by JJOF(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Have you ever set mouse trap, mouse poison, mosquito net to kill pest animals in your house.. then you also deserve prosecution

Fulanis are disgrace to Muslim Ummah world wide, stealing cassava and complaining it is poisonous

I just tired oo. Na you enter person farm without permission with your cows, make them eat he produce. Your cows die, instead of you to take your L in peace, you con dey complain say the farmer poison your cow. E no just make sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by noobsaibot2(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
THE TRUTH IS THIS.... RAW CASSAVA IS CYANIDE...

Why arresting the farmer when it is proven that raw cassava is cyanide... very deadly one at that. if na lie... just try to take harvested cassava tubers feed cow....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Sterope(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
In common law, you can't pre-plan against an attack like poisoning the cassava against herdsmen's cattle. Negligence can also lead to criminal prosecution. For example, if he was negligent with where/how he kept the cassava. He could be liable either way.

I don't know the actual story. I am replying to that guy.

oldtruth:

How? Can you explain what the farmer did wrong?
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Princedapace(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
tidalstorm:

I swear, the herdsman should be arrested for stealing and vandalizing.
The farmer kept the cassava at the side of the road before the herdsman stole it through his cow.

When all this fulani go enter person farm clear 1mil+ investment, nobody go talk. But because cow die na him dem arrest innocent farmer wey na victim for this matter.
This country sef.

Sincerely, this tiny ethnic group just dey run this country as they like.

Fulani take their cows and match crops, destroy farm lands and no one will arrest them o. They did that to a side chick of mine. They destroyed their family farm land in Abuja. This babe mom cried eh. That was their major source of income. They are struggling. The family do work together at the farm.

I so felt for her. The herdsmen even threatened to kill them.

Aswear, naija don cast. I can imagine if na one tribe dey behave the way these fulani herdsmen do behave. Omo, the entire country would have roasted them.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Farki: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nobody will arrest the herdsmen for grazing on someone's farm. What a lot of people don't know is that unprocessed cassava contains cyanide which is a deadly poison.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by HandsomeBlack: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
solmusdesigns:

The bolded be like a soup thief questioning the owner why she's putting too much salt in the soup. grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Okfrank25: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
inoki247:
so you're telling me if rat enter my house nd I set poison or trap for the rat wey wan come eat free meal for my house I will be arrested...
For me i'm looking 4 dat poisson 4my farms
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by BarrElChapo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Demons in human clothing
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by mrdharkchild(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
I spread pesticides in my farm but you came with your cow to feed on them at my detriment but karma decided to deal with you...now you're arresting me for what I don't know.

Sally, u look good, though
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by olisaEze(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aswear, Nigeria has totally turned justice on its head.
Did the farmer keep the cassava there for the cows?
Did he force-feed the cattle the alleged poisoned cassava?

The poor farmer is just being harassed for nothing because even a drunk judge will throw this case out.

PS: On 2nd thought this judiciary that made someone that came out fourth, winner of an election, can still do & undo anything. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by walkingshadow911: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
the angel that diverted me to this hell of a country as a strong query to answer.
in fact both the citizens and leader of this country are all cursed. if not that house of assembly should have been invaded like the u.s capitol. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by thatigboman: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Firstpage:

A farmer is a criminal for using pesticides against pests in his own farm? I don’t understand.
i tire o
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by thatigboman: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
In common law, you can't pre-plan against an attack like poisoning the cassava against herdsmen's cattle. Negligence can also lead to criminal prosecution. For example, if he was negligent with where/how he kept the cassava. He could be liable either way.

I don't know the actual story. I am replying to that guy.

sorry to say, u are saying absolute nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
tidalstorm:

I swear, the herdsman should be arrested for stealing and vandalizing.
The farmer kept the cassava at the side of the road before the herdsman stole it through his cow.

When all this fulani go enter person farm clear 1mil+ investment, nobody go talk. But because cow die na him dem arrest innocent farmer wey na victim for this matter.
This country sef.

Cow na the new Bitcoin for naija. if you know you know

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by obailala(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
2mercy:

https://www.herald.ng/kaduna-farmer-arrested-for-feeding-herdsmans-cattle-poisoned-cassava/
A thief walks into my house, steals and eats my food.

Thief dies later cos the food was poisoned and now, the Nigerian authorities arrest me for poisoning the food which the thief stole and ate?

Imbeciles in power!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Yankee101: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Looks like he was protecting his farm
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by toscolee(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
I hope they also know that some species of cassava are poisonous if not processed before consumption.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by erico2k2(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2021
2mercy:

https://www.herald.ng/kaduna-farmer-arrested-for-feeding-herdsmans-cattle-poisoned-cassava/
Now I belive it when someone said cows are more important than humans in the North of Nigeria.if not Y would soldiers arrest a person when we have the police!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Ten06(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2021
If those soldiers can trace and arrest the man who poison the cattle why can't they trace and arrest those who kills in Southern Kaduna?
The fear of cattle is now the beginning of wisdom
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2021
See what Nigerian army have been reduced to.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Djuggernaut(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2021
So, let me understand; Nigerian troops swiftly swept into action to arrest a farmer suspected of allowing cows eat poisonous cassava. OK! �
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by faceland: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
It was even soldiers that did the arrest cry

You can be sure they are beating crap out of him

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by faceland: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2021
Djuggernaut:
So, let me understand; Nigerian troops swiftly swept into action to arrest a farmer suspected of allowing cows eat poisonous cassava. OK! �

He didn't allow them, they ate his hard work (hours under the sun, day after day for weeks).

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by faceland: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
A thief walks into my house, steals and eats my food.

Thief dies later cos the food was poisoned and now, the Nigerian authorities arrests me for poisoning the food which the thief stole and ate?

Imbeciles in power!

Nigerian military are always disappointing us by doing police work. Why? Let me just assume they want to prevent bloodshed. I know those Fulani must carry out revenge even if it is one year later.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by 400billionman: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2021
This thread contains 2 stories, in one story, 3 persons were shot dead, it wasn't used to construct the heading, in the second story, 2 cows died after feeding on somebody's farm, and it was used as the heading.

Is Nigeria not wonderful ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.