Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava (30424 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by 400billionman: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Sterope:
Unfirtunately, both are criminal acts under the law

Farmers use chemicals to kill grasses and rodents on the farm.

Which law are you talking about ?

Chemicals that have SON standards approvals.

Smh.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by obyrich(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
It was even soldiers that did the arrest cry
Some of those cows are owned by top ranking military officers.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by King44(m): 1:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.
this Dried fish seller would just be disturbing someone with homeless cats.

That is by the way. Most Nigeria soldiers are kuku useless only few have sense. I sprayed chemicals on my plants in order to prevent pests, rodents etc some idiots came with their cows to feed and destroy my property and the cows died now you are arresting the victim.

I think those military men need psychological examination, if there is anyone who should lodge complains it should be the farmer whose crops were eaten by rodents (those cows are rodents)
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Godbless3(m): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Even our army are useless to the core. Person keet his cassava and some took it for his cow and after eating the man cassava, the cows died and NIGERIAN ARMY are going to arrest the cassava owner and not the criminal herdsmen?
We're really doom as a Nation.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Zejie: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Lollz ��� the question is, Did the farmer feed the cows the cassava by himself? If he kept poisoned cassava beside his farm who asked the cows to eat the cassava? Oh if it the cassava was not poisoned the cows would have eaten it and the cows and the herder would have gone scot free? What a crazy country we live in. I am so sure if the cassava was not poisoned and the farmer made a report of cows eating his cassava no arrest would have been made. It is a crazy country we live in shit..
2mercy:

https://www.herald.ng/kaduna-farmer-arrested-for-feeding-herdsmans-cattle-poisoned-cassava/
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Unbreakable007: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2021
Them get mind sha..

To poison President first family member.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Hahahaha hear lies. A farmer fed cow with poisoned cassava. The truth us de herders took the cow to feed on man's farm .
If I become a farmer, I ll make sure, any herder who invade my farm wil ever regret it.
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by DollarBuddy: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2021
Now I see why the lameduck service chiefs are returned.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Fash20: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2021
Ayed44:
A time will soon come in Nigeria when soldiers will be arresting farmers for using pesticides to kill pests on their farmlands.

A cow on a farmland is a pest and if such a cow dies from consuming poisonous pesticides, it should not be the business of the army.
Loll
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Drizzy5001(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin the cattle and the herdsman dey find for person farm, very useless set of people... Infact, farmers should start setting traps for those cattle, this thing is getting too much sad
Na so dem enter my farm last year, match match my cassava finish comot ... E pain me eeh.

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Fatheemah(f): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2021
What a state
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2021
grin NIGERIA I COURSE YOU
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by showafrica(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
Imagin being arrested for protecting your property, while the thief is set free. The thief was even the one who reported the property owner for guarding his property. This jungle is really interesting.

The country completely turned to a zoo
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is nonsense
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Arakonedo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na wa oooh for dis country kiss
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by NOwazobia: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
showafrica:

The country completely turned to a zoo
i am afraid Zoo will be better on the longrun. But it seems zoo is even better now.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Abbamasta(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
ajabba
Re: Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava by Zero2Hundred: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hssd8:
Regardless of what the situation is poisoning food to kill animals is wrong what if neighbouring children playing around get poisoned also... Some of you are just hostile for no reason... Smh

Hello, please i have been trying to reply your PM but to no avail. You can get me on chat through this number:
090 30 100 280. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.