Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective (1040 Views)

7 Habits That Can Make Your Life Better / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
This topic was inspired by a trend that seeks to understand why marriages FAIL.

I'm not a counsellor, but just thought it best I pour out my heart on the subject matter, I'm sharing my convictions, not what I read somewhere. Pls keep an open mind. I hope this helps. So let's begin

A mans life is generally categorized in seven (7) areas, in this order of importance;

1. Spiritual

2. Relationship

3. Mental transformation

4. Finances

5. Health

6. Career ("calling"wink

7. Digital space

So let's look at them chronologically

1. Spiritual; a wise book once said "it's not good for a man to be alone", any man be a male or female.

There families you look at the females hardly get married, nothing works, a person is repeatedly raped, sudden break down in finances, sudden collapse in marriages, the partner dies few years after marriage, the partner promiscuous, people run mad at certain age, a person gets into abusive relationships repeatedly, death of a particular gender in a family, barrenness (not as a result of careless living), repeated cycles of sicknesses among a host of others.

When you see these things a spirit is involved, that wants to ensures you always fail or suffer ill fate, hence the importance of religion to help circumvent some of these things.

Listen nobody succeeds at a global level without an allegiance to a spirit, be it Adeboye, Bradd Pitt, late Shiek Nyass, a business magnate, celebrity or a captain of industry. The names mentioned are people who have acknowledged the help of a spirit in their success cutting across Christianity, no religion and Islam and you can verify.

2. Relationship: this is a very basic key to succeeding in life, relationship is the highest form of currency available on earth. Bkos even what money cannot buy relationship can buy. That money you need so badly, that job you need so badly, that business you need so badly, had it been you knew who was at the helm of affairs it would have been yours, sadly you do or don't hence your current level.

Understand this an average human has the need to feel loved, appreciate and valued. You commonise any of these in a persons life and you shut yourself out of that life.

You must understand how to relate with those above you, those at you level and those below you and know what is important to them and do it, this is how relationships are maintained, and there are principles to employ for each level.

Modified: also understand this people will be close to you bkos of who you are, what you have or bkos you have common enemies
Those in the first category will not be up to 5 in your lifetime and may this be your spouse I pray, most will be at the second and third category, so be careful when people come close. Bkos they may want to get by through you, so know where to channel your commitment and confidence. Decern people

3.mental transformation; the quality of your life currently is the quality of your thinking, weda you are rich, poor or middle class, failing in life or succeeding. Sometimes it's not just evil powers behind Woe's, its the lack of sufficient information to overcome the given challenge at hand.

To address this you have to get materials on areas you think you are lacking or pursue those whom have the result you seek; learn and execute.

4. Finances: I love this one personally, go to my profile and the read the third topic I posted (understanding your finances), it will save us time. Thank you.

5. Health; your performance at anything will chiefly depend on your health, this entails what you eat, drink, the environment you expose yourself to, how you exercise, sleep and live.

Avoid self medication by all means, sometimes am guilty of this, find out what works for your system and do it, check yourself regularly and maintain a healthy lifestyle, stop being a community pussy or dick.

6. Career; everyone have something they are gifted at, and everyone aspire to live for something, for some its cooking, medicine, engineering, architecture, business, musician etc.

The key to discovering your gift is to see where your passion and interest lies or your areas of pain (a situation that disgust you), develop it so well that you become competent at it but be sure it will be in demand, you will chase money and it won't go, bkos you have mastered how To call it, with the competent solution you are providing.

7. Digital Space: this has to do with how you manage your social media space to brand yourself or project your business in our socially connected world, you cannot be offline for too long. Understand how To leverage the social media space to your advantage, see what is happening to trump, learn from it, some people got big offers because of a content on their page and some shut doors of opportunities bkos of what they post. That's why those yarning dust here on how Nigerian girls are useless are just plain stupid.

I hope this helps someone. Enjoy your week.

3 Likes

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by SchoolPedia: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
May your head never lack oil.

God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2021
SchoolPedia:
May your head never lack oil.

God bless you richly.

Thank you Sir
Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by adexbols: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin. I Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
adexbols:
grin. I Thank God for you

Welcome

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by jevic(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by SpiritFree: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Which Spirit Elon Musk take become richest man?
Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by thatsleepboy1: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
I've booked a space for myself lol. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Kennyfancy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
E
Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Nealson(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Honestly, I'm blessed from this write up..... Remain blessed sir, I'm so so so so grateful

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2021
SpiritFree:
Which Spirit Elon Musk take become richest man?

Is he going to tell you in the open? When Cornelius Vanderbilt was making strides in the shipping sector, he sold everything he had overnight and poured all the money in rail roads, then the American civil way started and he become the richest man in the country. He regularly consults a medium.

If you think all there is, is what you see, think again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by SpiritFree: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Is he going to tell you in the open? When Cornelius Vanderbilt was making strides in the shipping sector, he sold everything he had overnight and poured all the money in rail roads, then the American civil way started and he become the richest man in the country. He regularly consults a medium.

If you think all there is, is what you see, think again.

Hmmnn.. I hear you! But everything isn't about spirits my friend. Sometimes sitting still to study yourself, the times and having the right connect is all it takes. Even If you consult mediums, you still need these things I mentioned

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by maxiart2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Very enlighten post. All this faucets of life need to be put into consideration in order to maintain a life balance.

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by maxiart2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
SpiritFree:

Hmmnn.. I hear you! But everything isn't about spirits my friend. Sometimes sitting still to study yourself, the times and having the right connect is all it takes. Even If you consult mediums, you still need these things I mentioned

That's exactly what he's trying to explain. If you read his post, you will see the didn't mention on "spirit". There are other aspects it boils down to. Just maintain them all and know the that works for you.

2 Likes

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
SpiritFree:

We are both saying the same thing, if you digest this trend sincerely. But am telling you the order of priority.

A transformed fellow who is not helped will be limited in so many ways Lols. I used to an atheist you know and I thought all a person needs is a transformed mindset to win in life, until I was shocked, a story for another day. grin

Cheers man

2 Likes

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
maxiart2:

That's exactly what he's trying to explain. If you read his post, you will see the didn't mention on "spirit". There are other aspects it boils down to. Just maintain them all and know the that works for you.

May you live long in happiness and abundance.
Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by hstar: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very educative

1 Like

Re: BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective by razible5384(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
I hope this helps someone. Enjoy your week.[/quote]i must confess, have been so blessed by this post..... God bless you bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Son / Our Children Do Not Learn Local Languages In School Anymore. Why? / What's A Husband Benefits ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.