Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Made You A Redpiller? Share Your Experience(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You A Redpiller? Share Your Experience(s) (263 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Made You A Redpiller? Share Your Experience(s) by ambimo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nobody joins a movement or social crusade just like that without believing in the course.
The gospel of redpill is spreading like a wildfire. But it is my observation that most people have swallowed the red pill because of their past experiences and a few for immunity to stand Wat may come in the future. Feel free to share your experience or experiences if you have more than one.
Re: What Made You A Redpiller? Share Your Experience(s) by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2021
I think most people are indirectly raised as simps by their mums(I inclusive) but as I grow older I started to realize aren't something to be worshipped as we've been thought to believe, they are manipulative and mostly selfish(mothers inclusive)in order to avoid most of this manipulations and for my own peace of mind I swallowed the redpill. I swear many married men I've seen(like 80%)are simps and I dont wanna end up like that,I'm still doubting I would marry later in the future sef.

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Relationship Ended Because Of Distance?? / Nengi Gets Amazing Gifts From Fans In Ghana. Watch Bbn Housemates That Showed Up / Aisha Yesufu Reveals Why It Is Not Wrong For A Woman To Propose To A Man. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.