Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Heart Is Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken (975 Views)

My Heart Is Broken Nairalanders. / He Finally Got Me####### My Heart Is Broken / I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken by BonPatrick(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guys I need Una advice here ooo. I called my babe after we saw on 26. I call her this evening and she said she is somewhere I ask her where she ends the call. After 20 minutes she call me and told me her brother is asking her who is calling her and ask her at her age what will make her brother to be asking who calls her or not. She said I should pretend to be one of her customer where she does sales girl. I got very angry and end the call. After she calls many times I didn't pick she sent me message not to call her again. See the snapshot message below

Re: My Heart Is Broken by chatinent: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
First, buy her a book called Brighter Grammar.

Second, buy yourself a book called Brains! Dead or alive?

Goodnight sir.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Heart Is Broken by MediMedi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Read what she wrote and you would realize your in toxic relation/friendship.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by xolocious(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Praise the Lord... You've been delivered without prayers. Move on bro. Go and sin no more ( I mean you should use your head in the next relationship, if not... You no go escape the calamity way go follow am if you cling unto a girl like this)...
Praise the Lord Again... Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Aksnoopy: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pls enrol her into an evening school first. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken by xolocious(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Pls enrol her into an evening school first. grin

He needs to obey coz it's better than sacrifice. He should delete the number n never call her just as he has been instructed. It's divine deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken by candyguyofficia(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
How do you both communicate? I would advise you to be thankful because you won't have to brainstorm while reading her sms

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by rtdCivilservant: 1:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Did u bring this here to mock ur 'so called' girlfriend? Cos her English na die. Secondly, if truly she was/is ur girlfriend, why did u save her name as 'Chinenye Nnewi?
One part wey funny me na the part she wrote 'DETELE my phone number'

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:27am On Jan 11, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
Did u bring this here to mock ur 'so called' girlfriend? Cos her English na die. Secondly, if truly she was/is ur girlfriend, why did u save her name as 'Chinenye Nnewi?
One part wey funny me na the part she wrote 'DETELE my phone number'

Yea so true, bkos I feel he should have blanked out her name since it was screen shot.

Nevertheless OP, you day try ooo, but why rush into premature conclusion's? Anyways you know the lady better, me I won't judge her by the text she sent you, but by the content of her character, it shows you don't trust her or has she lied before? Is this a pattern or the first time happening? Bkos u are using the situation and gut to come to conclusion.

Well na you know watin you want. What ever you decide is up to you, but I think you should seek to understand people more, bkos behind every action is a mindset sponsoring it, you should have dug deeper when she is around, so that you make am informed decision.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Mcslize: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Yea so true, bkos I feel he should have blanked out her name since it was screen shot.

Nevertheless OP, you day try ooo, but why rush into premature conclusion's? Anyways you know the lady better, me I won't judge her by the text she sent you, but by the content of her character, it shows you don't trust her or has she lied before? Is this a pattern or the first time happening? Bkos u are using the situation and gut to come to conclusion.

Well na you know watin you want. What ever you decide is up to you, but I think you should seek to understand people more, bkos behind every action is a mindset sponsoring it, you should have dug deeper when she is around, so that you make am informed decision.

It will take a smart guy to know that the girl is with another of her guy. She is simply double dating. Did you read where he told op that he should pretend to be her customer? And also she told op the guy she was with when Op called was her brother. That's a pure broad day lie. That's the trick ladies that double date use.

Some that are even dating old men will claim the man is their uncle. Nobody needs to tell op she was with another guy, so the guy wanted to know who the heck was calling his girl at that point of which he is still unaware that the said girl is dating op too along side him.

She is definitely playing both of them. That guy is not her brother. It's another guy she is with who she is still dating together with op.

Guys need to be smart to detect simple lies like these from girls. This is too glaring na.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 11, 2021
I haven't laughed out this loud for quite sometime until now, thanks to your SIMPle mumuism bro.

I appreciate. grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by 1beat(m): 5:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Monday January eleventh twenty twenty one
God have your way

I need to ask you, Do you have another person
if you don't have another person you have to save her

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by gfon(m): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2021
Omo her english is toxic,you dey date local runs babe.Abeg try save the babe for bank,since that's her major concern.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by CuteMike01(m): 5:20am On Jan 11, 2021
My brain!

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Sabowest(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2021
All these guys wey dey date high school girls sef, una no dey shame??

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Mcslize:

It will take a smart guy to know that the girl is with another of her guy. She is simply double dating. Did you read where he told op that he should pretend to be her customer? And also she told op the guy she was with when Op called was her brother. That's a pure broad day lie. That's the trick ladies that double date use.

Some that are even dating old men will claim the man is their uncle. Nobody needs to tell op she was with another guy, so the guy wanted to know who the heck was calling his girl at that point of which he is still unaware that the said girl is dating op too along side him.

She is definitely playing both of them. That guy is not her brother. It's another guy she is with who she is still dating together with op.

Guys need to be smart to detect simple lies like these from girls. This is too glaring na.

Cool, hence her hasty conclusion with OP, it seems the other guy is too domineering. I read you correctly
Re: My Heart Is Broken by luvyaself95(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
chatinent:

Goodnight sir.

the two of them really need those things you mentioned
ah swear laugh almost kill me here grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken by luvyaself95(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
sharp guy Vs Tricky girl with bad english grin In Two corner relationship is all i can see here undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken by RealAlubarika(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
chatinent:

Goodnight sir.

Gbam, you are a real guy.

We rise by lifting others
Re: My Heart Is Broken by BonPatrick(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Sir this is not the first time she is lying she even say a guy number as daddy and sent her so many love message i ask her she said is her dad
Yusufisraelj:

Re: My Heart Is Broken by BonPatrick(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2021
God bless you bro I immediately detected it was lie and she is playing me because on 26 we have sex she said I have small penis and that she will do it with another guy
Mcslize:

Re: My Heart Is Broken by moonraker(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2021
chatinent:

Goodnight sir.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy falls from mattress.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by pretydiva(f): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Pls kindly enrol her in a good school. That's the least you can do for her

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
BonPatrick:
Sir this is not the first time she is lying she even say a guy number as daddy and sent her so many love message i ask her she said is her dad

My brother, just move on, since this is not the first time, never take lies in a relationship, its a serious bridge of trust.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Mcslize: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Cool, hence her hasty conclusion with OP, it seems the other guy is too domineering. I read you correctly

Exactly. One babe I am newly dating came visiting yesterday and one guy was bombarding her with calls. I didn't bother myself asking her who he was. She was just busying the guy call..na weti concern me? grin

She was having her swell time with me and the guy just can't stop calling. I no bother myself at all.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
cry
chai!

see how tolotolo and maga murdered english language

where should I start ,front or back?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Broke Ass Bitches / Do You Have Feelings For Me? / Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.