Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed (3007 Views)

Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Preciousgirl(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
I was accommodating this other married man in unholy chats and communications. My husband never got to know. I am too emotionally attached to this man, which I know is immoral and a big sin.

I decided to call it so for two weeks have decided to quit communicating with this man. I am ashamed but have to confess , he is always on my mind. My whole life is in shambles and I can't open up to my husband.

I am very sorry to my husband and society but this is what I am going through. Please, what kind of experience is this ?could this be love? How do I successfully break free from this man? I have deleted his contacts and blocked him but I am always missing him. Please help me.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by greatnaija01: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
it is a SOUL TIE. what is usually called BONDING but on a very HIGH LEVEL.

you would need a THERAPIST, PSYCHOLOGIST and a strong MAN OF GOD to help you break free, REPLACE him with your HUSBAND again and MOVE ON FORGIVING YOURSELF.

Preciousgirl:
I was accommodating this other married man in unholy chats and communications. My husband never got to know. I am too emotionally attached to this man, which I know is immoral and a big sin.

I decided to call it so for two weeks have decided to quit communicating with this man. I am ashamed but have to confess , he is always on my mind. My whole life is in shambles and I can't open up to my husband.

I am very sorry to my husband and society but this is what I am going through. Please, what kind of experience is this ?could this be love? How do I successfully break free from this man? I have deleted his contacts and blocked him but I am always missing him. Please help me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Preciousgirl(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatnaija01:

you would need a THERAPIST, PSYCHOLOGIST and a strong MAN OF GOD to help you break free, REPLACE him with your HUSBAND again and MOVE ON FORGIVING YOURSELF.

I still have a very strong urge of calling this man back and apologising, but I know its so wrong, yet I can't help it

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by greatnaija01: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
calm down... PLS meet an elderly wise woman who can advice you and help you grow through this process. BEING or SHARING with the opposite sex also may not help u. You can recover but NOT ALONE. you need a strong counselor to help you grow through it

Preciousgirl:

I still have a very strong urge of calling this man back and apologising, but I know its so wrong, yet I can't help it

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by ThothHermes: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shag him and all the feelings will go away.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Preciousgirl(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
ThothHermes:

Shag him, how?
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by ThothHermes: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Shag him, how?
Egbami.
No be my mouth you go take hear am. I speak in parables.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
You are obviously possess with an evil spirit .kindly go for spiritual cleansing.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
ThothHermes:
ThothHermes:

Egbami.

Lolgrin...Change ur moniker to "badadvice2" ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by mrakeeno: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Shag him, how?
fvck him
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by ThothHermes: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
sherylbakky:
Lolgrin...Change ur moniker to "badadvice2" ASAP
I wanted to attach an explanatory meme to the comment. For some reason it's not uploading. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ruby is that you? Make we meet for hollysee hotel. After one slashing you are free to go
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by sparkle6(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Its simple na. Give him your pant to buy benz.
Or bera still, Straff him. Just small o. I didnt say straff him big. Just small. Okay
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Emotional affairs are still affairs. You become attached emotionally, you allow your mind to imagine that what ifs and maybe’s. Just because there is no physical contact it’s still an affair.
You need to ask yourself why things got to this stage? What was it about him that made you risk everything because in some aspects you have? What is it about him that made you forget you were married? What attracted you to him?
When you have done some soul searching only then can you start to rebuild the damage you have done and get closure. Feeling sorry is not going to solve this but being honest with yourself will.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by austyn0(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatnaija01:

Exactly... This monicker said virtually everything buh I am just gon' add few words.

It is only natural that some men have this ability of attracting ladies online or physically, this irresistible moves in them. There is every possibility you met him or got to know him after getting married and I am certain you wouldn't have married your current husband if the said man came into your life first but it is what it is today because it was meant to be that way.

Good thing you know continuing the stuffs with that man would hurt your marriage. So, whatever it is that is attracting you to that man try and instill it in your husband. I suggest you find a way to relate the issue to your husband, if he is a playful and understanding man, he would understand you told him for the greater good and he will appreciate your honesty and love you more. Buh, if he is someone that would pick an offence with such confession, find a way to twist the story and discuss with your husband how to do those things that man does that turns you on... Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

gone through most of your post if your profile is real them you're the only one creating problems for yourself and get ready to dance to it in due time
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Preciousgirl(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
austyn0:

Exactly... This monicker said virtually everything buh I am just gon' add few words.

It is only natural that some men have this ability of attracting ladies online or physically, this irresistible moves in them. There is every possibility you met him or got to know him after getting married and I am certain you wouldn't have married your current husband if the said man came into your life first but it is what it is today because it was meant to be that way.

Good thing you know continuing the stuffs with that man would hurt your marriage. So, whatever it is that is attracting you to that man try and instill it in your husband. I suggest you find a way to relate the issue to your husband, if he is a playful and understanding man, he would understand you told him for the greater good and he will appreciate your honesty and love you more. Buh, if he is someone that would pick an offence with such confession, find a way to twist the story and discuss with your husband how to do those things that man does that turns you on... Goodluck.

Hmm thank you oo, though not easy
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by austyn0(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Hmm thank you oo, though not easy
What exactly is not easy?
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Generalnomercy: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Have you had sex with him?

If no, then run for your life.

Delete his contact as you read this.

Close every avenue/channel of communication with him.

Erase him from your memory.

Look for more reasons to love your husband more and more....

Convince yourself that no other man deserve you other than your husband....

Whatever the man was doing that made you fall for him, please approach your husband and tell him you want him to be doing it for you...

Finally, this may be a way through which God want to save you from contacting HIV from this man. You will destroy your entire family if you do it.....

Stay away by all means from this man....

Blessings as you take good counsel...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Biglittlelois(f): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Wow, well they say there is emotional and physical cheating this days, I still don't understand the emotional part, been married doesn't mean you can't have feelings for someone else, you are not a stone, we are human after all,as far as you didn't act on it(physical) shows you are well grounded, you also did the right thing by deleting his contacts so you're good to go, you don't have to tell your hubby, remove the guilt thought from your mind, you'll be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by kushercain: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Op you have some brow raising topics on your profile. If you're not a troll and If you value your husband be upfront with him.

Let me help you call lalasticlala
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by 6660M0666: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
What did you think would happen before when you were accompdating him and his sweet nothings?.

He would be your special adviser
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Headlesschicken(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin With the kinda vibes I'm getting from married folks,to marry just dey fear me this days,e just be like say women life dey stay on defualt till u marry them,then dia real self would begin to show... Chaii i sincerely do pity for some married n!ggas,after spending so much to marry a woman,she would come out tomorrow to start telling u that the man x just a friend... Chaii it's well...
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
ThothHermes:

Egbami.

Lmao. cheesy grin The tone of your message sounds like you screamed! grin

Madam doesn't know what shagging means. cheesy
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Jcole1985(m): 12:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Don't be ashamed,secede any right to the ownership of your children,confess to your husband,pack your load and go be with the other man as second wife.Ashawo kobo kobo,Things men who refused to marry the chosen bride of their parents go through.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Kdon2: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Hmmm. Hope you are ready for the calamity that surely comes with this sort of thing. For your husband not to know means he trusted you a whole lot. Besides do you think the other guy playing you will ever trust you like your hubby has. He already sees you as a cheating hoe though you are cheating wuth him. Please go and get sense, its stop looking for the excitment that will make you live the rest of your life in drowning pains. Its not worth it.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Kdon2: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Wow, well they say there is emotional and physical cheating this days, I still don't understand the emotional part, been married doesn't mean you can't have feelings for someone else, you are not a stone, we are human after all,as far as you didn't act on it(physical) shows you are well grounded, you also did the right thing by deleting his contacts so you're good to go, you don't have to tell your hubby, remove the guilt thought from your mind, you'll be fine.

Hmmm...typical h.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by lenghtinny(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2019
You are sorry to the societygrin

You don't owe any freaking society any explanation.... Just do the right thing.....
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by babyfaceafrica: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2019
and a man thinks he has a wife?...shamefulness..... if you cannot stick to one man..please don't marry;!..nansense!
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by rex444(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2019
It's just a mere lustful curiosity of the what the thrills of the illicit would be like. Get that out of your head and focus on your fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What stops you from divorcing and convincing this man to leave his wife so you guys can be together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Delta State Girls So Bitchy? / I Need A Woman’s Opinion. / Here's What To Text A Girl You Like In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.