Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Am I Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Ugly (1232 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / I'm I Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Ugly by China112(m): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2021
I remember back in primary school. After wearing my uniform my mum will rub powder on my face and tell me I am a handsome boy. Other times she will tell me I am a fine boy.
Even though I didn't really understand what it means deeply, it made me feel happy and confident...

Whenever I get to class, the other kids don't want to play with me. All the girls don't want to sit close to me. Why? But when I offer them my biscuits and sweet they eat it and run away after. Why? I always asked myself. Whenever our Aunty in school wants to use anyone as scape goat I am always the first option. Why me God? Why me?
When I talk, My head moves backwards and lower, then my mouth open wider than Lagos ibadan express way.
"You this ugly boy stop making noise in my class", Aunty Ruth thundered at me! Another boy also called me ugly. But whenever I look in the mirror, I see myself. Unfortunately, the mirror Hates me too.

Maybe the mirror is not a lair but when I got to jss1 my head size reduced and I was able to wear the school beret. Ok let me just tell the truth! The school tailor took my own cap measurement separately.

I love academics and I always wanted the teachers to see me so I am not a back bencher. Why are the other students saying I should move my head? Our class teacher later told me to change my sit and be sitting at the back. Not because I was obstructing the view of others but that he didn't like my face. Well I don't blame him, my face is not on 1000 naira note and the guy man is always stingy. Now when I think of him sef... Tueh Tueh Tueh. We later heard he gave Agric Aunty belle grin

Now I am older, no lady likes to roll with me even as a brother. No girl wants to give me audience unless I drive Audi or Benz. I can't even find my own sweet Agric Aunty to give belle. To make things worse, I am broke and hungry. Now, even a blind man can see the well of Getsemane on my neck from 12miles off.

I have tried to get a job, when I got to the interview my face wasn't that of Leonard Decaprio. My smile wasn't that of Ramsey Noah. How do I fair in sales and marketing coupled with the fact that I don't have a sweet voice and nice fleshy curves.
well I have soaked my last two cups of garri. I have no hope whatsoever of anything to eat when morning comes. I am faced with two whahala ugly and hunger. Which kind wahala be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Ugly by SweetBuns(f): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Troll or an actual cry for help

I cant even tell these days

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Ugly by China112(m): 1:59am On Jan 11, 2021
SweetBuns:

You never go sleep??
Re: Why Am I Ugly by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Lols
Re: Why Am I Ugly by Zaheertyler(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2021
SweetBuns:

How far pepper Dey the buns?
Re: Why Am I Ugly by holybizzy(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2021
no b swear
But you go eventually useless pass your papa
Re: Why Am I Ugly by CuteMike01(m): 4:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Hit the gym. Let's start from there first
Re: Why Am I Ugly by BigDawsNet: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2021
You need to learn a skills

Software development

When you are handsome you will be distracted to learn

When you not.. Nobody will have time for you creating enough space for you to become guru

Then you can probably become the next mark

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Ugly by doubleE70: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2021
if I give u my face for just a day girls no go let u rest aswear
Re: Why Am I Ugly by FanOfMyself: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You need to learn a skills

Software development

When you are handsome you will be distracted to learn

When you not.. Nobody will have time for you creating enough space for you to become guru

Then you can probably become the next mark

Are you a coder?
Re: Why Am I Ugly by songzDaniel01(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin . na so ur head big!
Re: Why Am I Ugly by blinking001(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2021
All this long episode na for wetin na? Just say you need financial assistance... all this long episode isn't necessary
Re: Why Am I Ugly by BigDawsNet: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Are you a coder?

Absolutely
Re: Why Am I Ugly by FanOfMyself: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely
Stack?
Re: Why Am I Ugly by Kayberg: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2021
China112:
I remember back in primary school. After wearing my uniform my mum will rub powder on my face and tell me I am a handsome boy. Other times she will tell me I am a fine boy.
Even though I didn't really understand what it means deeply, it made me feel happy and confident...

Whenever I get to class, the other kids don't want to play with me. All the girls don't want to sit close to me. Why? But when I offer them my biscuits and sweet they eat it and run away after. Why? I always asked myself. Whenever our Aunty in school wants to use anyone as scape goat I am always the first option. Why me God? Why me?
When I talk, My head moves backwards and lower, then my mouth open wider than Lagos ibadan express way.
"You this ugly boy stop making noise in my class", Aunty Ruth thundered at me! Another boy also called me ugly. But whenever I look in the mirror, I see myself. Unfortunately, the mirror Hates me too.

Maybe the mirror is not a lair but when I got to jss1 my head size reduced and I was able to wear the school beret. Ok let me just tell the truth! The school tailor took my own cap measurement separately.

I love academics and I always wanted the teachers to see me so I am not a back bencher. Why are the other students saying I should move my head? Our class teacher later told me to change my sit and be sitting at the back. Not because I was obstructing the view of others but that he didn't like my face. Well I don't blame him, my face is not on 1000 naira note and the guy man is always stingy. Now when I think of him sef... Tueh Tueh Tueh. We later heard he gave Agric Aunty belle grin

Now I am older, no lady likes to roll with me even as a brother. No girl wants to give me audience unless I drive Audi or Benz. I can't even find my own sweet Agric Aunty to give belle. To make things worse, I am broke and hungry. Now, even a blind man can see the well of Getsemane on my neck from 12miles off.

I have tried to get a job, when I got to the interview my face wasn't that of Leonard Decaprio. My smile wasn't that of Ramsey Noah. How do I fair in sales and marketing coupled with the fact that I don't have a sweet voice and nice fleshy curves.
well I have soaked my last two cups of garri. I have no hope whatsoever of anything to eat when morning comes. I am faced with two whahala ugly and hunger. Which kind wahala be this

Until I see your picture, I don't believe you're ugly.
Are you looking same as that Kenyan man who divorces and remarries at will?

If no, forget it bro. You ain't ugly.
If you get some money, good diet and smart dressings, you'd know your facial looks is nothing.
Re: Why Am I Ugly by BigDawsNet: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Stack?

Of course

Stack not certified ye

Qualified Frontend Developer
Re: Why Am I Ugly by FanOfMyself: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Of course

Stack not certified ye

Qualified Frontend Developer
I mean which languages/technologies do you know and code in.
My core stacks are MEVN i.e Mongodb, ExpressJs, VueJs, NodeJs.
VueJs for frontend, Node/Express for backend and Mongodb for data persistent
Re: Why Am I Ugly by China112(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
blinking001:
All this long episode na for wetin na? Just say you need financial assistance... all this long episode isn't necessary

I am sorry about that. Please I am in need of financial assistance. Please someone should have mercy on me
Re: Why Am I Ugly by hashtagged(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ask God that why he made some ugly and some pretty, some rich some poor some able and some disabled, some miracle workers and some pray and no miracle.

I won't sugercoat it you were just at the unfortunate end of a creator who dosent care for us. Focus on your life love is a scam made for only the rich and pretty do other things that give you joy or pleasure
Re: Why Am I Ugly by shantti(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Someone had told u an honest truth, hit the gym.
Re: Why Am I Ugly by China112(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
hashtagged:
Ask God that why he made some ugly and some pretty, some rich some poor some able and some disabled, some miracle workers and some pray and no miracle.

I won't sugercoat it you were just at the unfortunate end of a creator who dosent care for us. Focus on your life love is a scam made for only the rich and pretty do other things that give you joy or pleasure

Please I need a miracle. I am ashamed to say I am still a virgin at my age
Re: Why Am I Ugly by offset67(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
Hit the gym. Let's start from there first
you are right

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Ugly by Vlain: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
China112:

Nonsense U are using us to learn poem.
Re: Why Am I Ugly by Vlain: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
China112:

I am sorry about that. Please I am in need of financial assistance. Please someone should have mercy on me

Now U are talking grin grin
Re: Why Am I Ugly by China112(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Vlain:

Nonsense U are using us to learn poem.

Poem?. I even thought I have modified the post.

(1) (Reply)

Take 1m Or Toss A Coin To Win 1billion / His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated / No Be Everything Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.