Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? (3784 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Pls Am I Normal??? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kriss27(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Thanks. I killed pride just to make my relationship work but it didn't. This is the same girl that knelt down to me in the house and said I should use her the way I like ( jokingly but romantically) I smiled and brushed it off. Well it is what it is. I told myself I deserve better long ago but I didn't want to just tell her straight out. But common sense forced my hand. I sent her the link to this thread and told her to block me on all social media platforms. Dead and gone. Bless me I can breath
Lol, since you knew she loves u already. Why engage her in that lengthy conversation as if u are looking for assurance. It looks appalling

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Fvcknames: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

For where ?

Lol. I don't mean I know u in person, I mean I know ur kind of person. I use style relate with u
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
kriss27:
So you can't date a guy that smokes? Don't be judgemental, its Nothing
I’m married...I can’t ! I won’t pray for such for any lady out there, nothing about being judgemental as they are usually not responsible.
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I’m married...I can’t ! I won’t pray for such for any lady out there, nothing about being judgemental as they are usually not responsible.

A woman will never let the man be himself because she is selfish, she will call him irresponsible just to get at him because like I said she's selfish
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

A woman will never let the man be himself because she is selfish, she will call him irresponsible just to get at him because like I said she's selfish
I don’t know why she acted that way or still acting this way with you, just trying to let you know that, Smoking is a very big turn off just as it is for some men too.
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by yetunsbay(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Back to back EPs

Can't say I spent on her though.
More like independent shit ND I loved it because I wanted her to feel involved

Call me a rat � lol grin grin grin grin grin the long mouth rat pmsfl
then u no lose joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. / Something I Noticed About Girls / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.