Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? (3783 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Pls Am I Normal??? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
OP this is for you whether u like it or not from a weed eye

1. You talk too much
2. you're very expressive and that's too bad
3. You love her way more than she does
4. You love her , she like u small (spot the difference)
5. Another guy who's codedly fvcking her is who she has at hrt
6. She's the affectionate type when she's with you and not through chat , that's where you know a bitchhh
7. You ruined it all by letting her know ur weakness and true feelings towards her
8. You smoke weed (Igbo) and cigar not Arizona
9. Men who smoke Arizona done reason the way you do
10. You love davido more than Wizkid that's why u reason immature

Tell me I'm wrong 100%

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Am gonna be honest because I can't kill me.

1 Sometimes I talk too much I agree
2 Very very expressive. I noticed it's too bad through this relationship I am very physical and passionate with the people and things I love
3 initially she loved me way more than I did her but immediately she started noticing how passionate I was boom attitude start. Person wen dey call me like 5 times a day hardly calls because na me come dey call pass so you're right again I was too expressive
4 I bleeped up and made her find out
5 I have never trusted any girl aside my first love so now am not surprised because I know what I saw in school back then. Uniben
6 Thanks I always suspected she's the bitchy type, especially while having se** na really the bitchy type of sex bro I dey tell u. Wen I connect the dots I see a bitch trying to package me. A whole me grin shocked
7 Yes sir true talk
8 I smoke strictly high grade stopped smoking Igbo 2016
9 we are different bro, different personality
10 They are not in my top 30 artist but I prefer davido to wizkid. Ronaldo to Messi tongue embarassed embarassed

Like I said am very expressive. Thanks for the time man

3 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2021
zealousayo:
The only thing I observed is, you talk too much. You're a man nah. After all your epistle, you still got ok as a reply. Don't you know what that means? You're way too expressive. Even if I love a girl, I will try as much as possible to hide it, e get why.

Thanks boss I don learn. I am not the relationship type because my last relationship was years ago. Due to societal pressure ( will never fall for it again ) I decided to cultivate one that will lead to marriage u know this things na. Na so I take enter this one oo bros say make I show care and affection when I never show before and gbam e do me jigijigi lessons well learnt

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Stainlezzking:
You say you're old and independent but you don't know the game
BRO any girl that you text like this even if she loves you like maddd! She'd lose interest, there's no amount of text that I want to put here that'd coach you enough so I'll just leave this one for you

You're playing all your cards for her to see by telling her exactly how you feel, there's no surprises! Again with you..

Rule 1: want to get a girl? Answer is mixed feelings
Reason is : a girl will respect a flirty word like "you're cute" from a guy she's not too sure likes her than "I love you, you're my world" from a guy who has made it clear he's in love with her..

In essence Stop spilling your feelings to much, you think it's romantic but you're just bitching to her..

PS it's good you found out now because if you didn't notice thru the chat and went on w the relationship, it's only a matter of time before you'd be sending her money for hair not knowing that it's me taking her out after hitting.. Y'all make it too easy

Good luck simp 

Thanks Alpha. If u see person when u no like loose body go tell you sha. It takes will power like mine to come out

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Choi. Hard luck eh?

I ain't doing relationship no more bro. Lessons well learnt bro
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Xenry: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2021
All I see here is a nice guy with a boring chat. undecided
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Dreyton36: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

2 Very very expressive. I noticed it's too bad through this relationship I am very physical and passionate with the people and things I love
3 initially she loved me way more than I did her but immediately she started noticing how passionate I was boom attitude start. Person wen dey call me like 5 times a day hardly calls because na me come dey call pass so you're right again I was too expressive
5 I have never trusted any girl aside my first love so now am not surprised because I know what I saw in school back then. Uniben
6 Thanks I always suspected she's the bitchy type, especially while having se** na really the bitchy type of sex bro I dey tell u. Wen I connect the dots I see a bitch trying to package me. A whole me grin shocked
7 Yes sir true talk
10 They are not in my top 30 artist but I prefer davido to wizkid. Ronaldo to Messi tongue embarassed embarassed

You're welcome man
Never ever run outta Arizona , very important

Lights up my kpoli in peace and listening to Burnaboy 23 because I no be 48

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

You're welcome man
Never ever run outta Arizona , very important

Lights up my kpoli in peace and listening to Burnaboy 23 because I no be 48

You're my man. That's my best Nigerian song 2020

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Dreyton36: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

You're my man. That's my best Nigerian song 2020

And remember to freestyle that girl of yours and tell yourself "if I must date any girl she must be from a good background "

Lights up my kpoli in double fire , bye
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Jack005(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

And remember to freestyle that girl of yours and tell yourself "if I must date any girl she must be from a good background "

Lights up my kpoli in double fire , bye
Tuale baba... Nice cappings!

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

7 Yes sir true talk

Perhaps she found out you smoke and wouldn’t stop anytime soon, then fell out of love with you.

No lady in her right senses will look forward to spending the rest of her Fairy tale life with a smoker! Never!!!
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Michelle55: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
From all indications, you're the only one questioning and answering them..

Gosh! I hate it when one can't hold down a conversation without the usual ok, wdf, xup and whatnot..

Abeg which planet dem come from sef?

Op dust ya ass and move, it's too early to settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Michelle55: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Perhaps she found out you smoke and wouldn’t stop anytime soon, then fell out of love with you.

No lady in her right senses will look forward to spending the rest of her Fairy tale life with a smoker! Never!!!
OH please spare me the sermon sweetie, she's just not into him anymore. Smoking has nothing to do with the attitude.

What right does she have to judge him for smoking if her blood can't wash away his sin? I know that smoking is bad but is it not better than when he drinks to stupor and womanize.

No relationship is perfect so choose your battle carefully, i don't want a Saint for a partner because I'm no Saint either.

Dude has agreed he has lots of flaws so what's the big deal, to me that's being real.
Infact I know understand some ladies sef, when a man is expressive he's been seen as a talkative and when he's quite, he's seen as a slow poison.
I just tire!

2 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by yetunsbay(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Op, although we know u would have spent on her.

The question is, have you yansh her too ?

If yes, then u no lose but if No,haaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
On a normal day, I wouldnt want to comment but I need you to know from a woman's perspective that I was touched seeing how you opened up and kinda tried to really have a heart-to-heart conversation with this lady but one thing is this " you deserve better Bro"

The lack of seriousness, commitment and the response to that very "most " important question you asked , which was; " what do you want from me and For me ?" Which she responded" I want to be happy " gave you all the answers you've been asking !

You are being considered as a side dude and just imagine lots of "ok's" as answers to all the confessions you made.

You definitely deserve better. You both aren't on the same IQ level or she just isn't into you ! Cuz it takes a lot for a man to pour out his emotions just like you did up there !

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Fvcknames: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Pls what's the meaning of shaleying? I have heard it before am thinking it has to do with pussycat freebies, am I correct ?
To Shalaye mean say u dey over explain. Resist the urge
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Fvcknames: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Thanks boss I don learn. I am not the relationship type because my last relationship was years ago. Due to societal pressure ( will never fall for it again ) I decided to cultivate one that will lead to marriage u know this things na. Na so I take enter this one oo bros say make I show care and affection when I never show before and gbam e do me jigijigi lessons well learnt
I sabi dis guy
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by OscarJaden(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
were do ya'll get all this kind of girls that love chatting with 'ok' 'ok'

I swear to God I don't care the kind of status you owe once am chatting with you and I notice all this 'ok'... am gonna fucking ghost you no matter the feelings I have for you

OP sef to the talk,you just dey throw throw epistle upandan
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Funny thing is the first day we had sex I even smoked in the car when I went to pick her, she should have just stopped there. Even the first day we met I was surprised she would give me a listening ear because I was looking so baggard and I had not left the house for two weeks I just went out to get drinks and a pack of rizzla wen I met here. No simping allowed. grin grin grin
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Michelle55:
From all indications, you're the only one questioning and answering them..

Gosh! I hate it when one can't hold down a conversation without the usual ok, wdf, xup and whatnot..

Abeg which planet dem come from sef?

Op dust ya ass and move, it's too early to settle for less.

That was what I hated about her she talks smart and acts dumb. I always tell her you're lucky to have someone so expressive as I am and even has the patience to leave other things to hold a conversation with you that is not going to bring me money. I'd rather be on NL reading comments instead. Lol life sha. Don't know if I will ever love again, I swear I don't want to think about it sef
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xenry:
All I see here is a nice guy with a boring chat. undecided

Lol thanks
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Michelle55:

OH please spare me the sermon sweetie, she's just not into him anymore. Smoking has nothing to do with the attitude.

What right does she have to judge him for smoking if her blood can't wash away his sin? I know that smoking is bad but is it not better than when he drinks to stupor and womanize.

No relationship is perfect so choose your battle carefully, i don't want a Saint for a partner because I'm no Saint either.

Dude has agreed he has lots of flaws so what's the big deal, to me that's being real.
Infact I know understand some ladies sef, when a man is expressive he's been seen as a talkative and when he's quite, he's seen as a slow poison.
I just tire!

bless you ma. I couldn't pretend anymore so I held her up so early to have that conversation and am glad I did. I learnt something though, always know your worth
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
yetunsbay:
Op, although we know u would have spent on her.

The question is, have you yansh her too ?

If yes, then u no lose but if No,haaaaaaaaaaaa

Back to back EPs

Can't say I spent on her though.
More like independent shit ND I loved it because I wanted her to feel involved

Call me a rat � lol grin grin grin grin grin the long mouth rat pmsfl
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fvcknames:

I sabi dis guy

For where ?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fvcknames:

I sabi dis guy

shocked shocked
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by McEphiks(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Too much talk for a man.
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kriss27(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol what of girls that smoke? And runs girls too? They too expect a better life
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Classyuniquebae:
On a normal day, I wouldnt want to comment but I need you to know from a woman's perspective that I was touched seeing how you opened up and kinda tried to really have a heart-to-heart conversation with this lady but one thing is this " you deserve better Bro"

The lack of seriousness, commitment and the response to that very "most " important question you asked , which was; " what do you want from me and For me ?" Which she responded" I want to be happy " gave you all the answers you've been asking !

You are being considered as a side dude and just imagine lots of "ok's" as answers to all the confessions you made.

You definitely deserve better. You both aren't on the same IQ level or she just isn't into you ! Cuz it takes a lot for a man to pour out his emotions just like you did up there !

Thanks. I killed pride just to make my relationship work but it didn't. This is the same girl that knelt down to me in the house and said I should use her the way I like ( jokingly but romantically) I smiled and brushed it off. Well it is what it is. I told myself I deserve better long ago but I didn't want to just tell her straight out. But common sense forced my hand. I sent her the link to this thread and told her to block me on all social media platforms. Dead and gone. Bless me I can breath

2 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Funny thing is the first day we had sex I even smoked in the car when I went to pick her, she should have just stopped there. Even the first day we met I was surprised she would give me a listening ear because I was looking so baggard and I had not left the house for two weeks I just went out to get drinks and a pack of rizzla wen I met here. No simping allowed. grin grin grin
It’s usually like that at the beginning, then reality sets in. She sees her friends boasting about how their men don’t drink and smoke, and she isn’t used to living with someone that smokes probably, then she thinks of the future, the kind of man you’d be and how your kids would feel about their dad smoking etc

I’d think this way, anyways!

Being a good girl, I fell in love with a drunkard & a smoker, it didn’t stop me from loving him but I knew I couldn’t marry him. Thank God i was saved.
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
kriss27:
Lol what of girls that smoke? And runs girls too? They too expect a better life
Yes, they all wished they could change deep down you know?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kriss27(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Back to back EPs

Can't say I spent on her though.
More like independent shit ND I loved it because I wanted her to feel involved

Call me a rat � lol grin grin grin grin grin the long mouth rat pmsfl
You want her to feel involved as how OP? And what do you mean by EPs and pmsf?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
kriss27:
You want her to feel involved as how OP? And what do you mean by EPs and pmsf?

Have always been accused of not listening and being too bossy I thought maybe a little change could help u know women complain of their men not listening a lot or hardly having a conversation

EP- extended play

Pmsfl- pissing myself on the floor laughing. It's a British slang
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kriss27(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Yes, they all wished they could change deep down you know?

So you can't date a guy that smokes? Don't be judgemental, its Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Being In A Relationship / Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! / My Guy Is After My Babe WHAT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.