Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman (5753 Views)

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by BlessedNuel: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:28am On Jan 12, 2021
the company's name and her real name, since Kemi is not her real name?
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by femi4: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2021
no1concept:
It so happened that in August of 2020, I was sent by my company to go stand in for a colleague who was going on leave at our Branch at Ibadan.

Two days later, I arrived Ibadan from Lagos. As a normal procedure, and also of the fact I am a senior member of the company, all members of staff of that Branch had to be introduced to me as I will be working with them for the next one month.

During the introductions, I couldn't help but notice one of the cleaners who happened to be in her early 30s. Damn! She had one of the biggest ass I had ever seen. Despite the fact she tried hiding it, it was so obvious of what she was carrying. She was light complexioned and her body structure with that big ass was something that could make a man wanna go 3 rounds. Anyway, she introduced herself to me as Kemi (not her real name) and I couldn't help but notice instantly in her eyes that she desired me probably because she knew I was earning way more than half the staff there.

A week into my stay at the Ibadan Branch, Kemi did not miss entering into my office to say Good morning. As a matter of fact, she would come to work, change into her cleaning dress that was so tight on her that it made her big ass jiggle as she walked. Then she would come into my office, say Good morning, turn around and with audacity, twerk her ass as she walked away. Damn! It was some wonderful sight to behold.

Well, we got talking eventually. I got to find out she was married with 2 kids and that she was the one catering for the entire family as her husband was jobless. She told me she liked me because I was handsome and to my greatest surprise, she made it clear to me that she wanted me to bleep her as much I wanted cos she wanted to have a 3rd child that would look as cute as me.

To cut the whole story short, I couldn't do it. In as much as I dreamt so much about grabbing that fat ass, squeezing it and bleeping it so hard, I can't bring myself to live with the fact that I could get a married woman pregnant and watch her pin it on her unsuspecting husband who might be having sleepless nights on how he has failed in helping his wife raise a child that isn't actually his. I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me, why would I do that to any man?

Through out my final stay at that Branch, I totally avoided her by constantly locking my office door and forming busy.

Many of you can call me all sorts of names for not utilizing such opportunity but for me, I believe in Karma. What I would never want anybody else to do to me, I will never do it to anybody else. In that way, it keeps my judgement about things clear. I still so much believe in Heaven.

You did well but you lack self-control sha

You would have climbed if not that she's married with two kids

In sunny Neji's voice **That ikebe fit put you for trouble....**
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by sacajawea: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2021
general111:
When i was much much younger.anytime my parents were having their usual wahala.
My mum will threaten my dad that the children are not his his, and that we belong to another man.
My papa will just ignore her knowing that she can never do that to him.
A woman involved in paternity fraud is first of all a cheat before a fraudster.
And the possibilities of a woman cheating on you is always written all over her, only that some men will allow love to blind them.
So what are you trying to say
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Prolificgiant(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
It's degrading if u had gone for her, of all the highly placed female worker there u choose a cleaner. if you are an experienced teacher and resides around ayobo or bada Lagos contact me requirement WAEC, OND, and NCE
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

So if she is accountant or any other senior staff, her pussy will sweeter?
Girls you sex bf are all the range of ur social class?
Ur mentality is weird, you are type who will polarise any organization they ask you to lead base on social class assumption

If you're not in my social class nothing for you.
I don't date down and I have no apologies for anyone! tongue
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Fiscus105(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If you're not in my social class nothing for you.
I don't date down and I have no apologies for anyone! tongue

You will soon wake up from ur dream, if you like apologize for ur ancestors, it's ur business. U have dignity yet you crave to sex married woman, abeg park let human beings comment jare
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

You will soon wake up from ur dream, if you like apologize for ur ancestors, it's ur business. U have dignity yet you crave to sex married woman, abeg park let human beings comment jare

E pain am well well grin
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Fiscus105(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

E pain am well well grin

A lifeless also selecting, audio selective
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Jessepaid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hehehe...

Old format...

She doesn't want you cuz you cute....

She want a kid from you to use as leverage to tap into your pockets...

Simple...

U did well bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tell-tale Sign Of Low Self-esteem Women! / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.