Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman (5760 Views)

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by no1concept: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
It so happened that in August of 2020, I was sent by my company to go stand in for a colleague who was going on leave at our Branch at Ibadan.

Two days later, I arrived Ibadan from Lagos. As a normal procedure, and also of the fact I am a senior member of the company, all members of staff of that Branch had to be introduced to me as I will be working with them for the next one month.

During the introductions, I couldn't help but notice one of the cleaners who happened to be in her early 30s. Damn! She had one of the biggest ass I had ever seen. Despite the fact she tried hiding it, it was so obvious of what she was carrying. She was light complexioned and her body structure with that big ass was something that could make a man wanna go 3 rounds. Anyway, she introduced herself to me as Kemi (not her real name) and I couldn't help but notice instantly in her eyes that she desired me probably because she knew I was earning way more than half the staff there.

A week into my stay at the Ibadan Branch, Kemi did not miss entering into my office to say Good morning. As a matter of fact, she would come to work, change into her cleaning dress that was so tight on her that it made her big ass jiggle as she walked. Then she would come into my office, say Good morning, turn around and with audacity, twerk her ass as she walked away. Damn! It was some wonderful sight to behold.

Well, we got talking eventually. I got to find out she was married with 2 kids and that she was the one catering for the entire family as her husband was jobless. She told me she liked me because I was handsome and to my greatest surprise, she made it clear to me that she wanted me to bleep her as much I wanted cos she wanted to have a 3rd child that would look as cute as me.

To cut the whole story short, I couldn't do it. In as much as I dreamt so much about grabbing that fat ass, squeezing it and bleeping it so hard, I can't bring myself to live with the fact that I could get a married woman pregnant and watch her pin it on her unsuspecting husband who might be having sleepless nights on how he has failed in helping his wife raise a child that isn't actually his. I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me, why would I do that to any man?

Through out my final stay at that Branch, I totally avoided her by constantly locking my office door and forming busy.

Many of you can call me all sorts of names for not utilizing such opportunity but for me, I believe in Karma. What I would never want anybody else to do to me, I will never do it to anybody else. In that way, it keeps my judgement about things clear. I still so much believe in Heaven.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by HelpYourself(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello i am here for you , let's talk about you, everyday you, are you battling depression?

Suicide is not the answer

https://www.nairaland.com/6357075/suicide-not-answer-gather-here

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by 2special(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't understand....was it because of the child you didn't sex her, meaning if she ask you to use condom you will sex her

11 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by chiemmanuel(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good one
Clap for yourself
Come to HR for your moral certificate
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by emorse(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
If this your story is true, then you did really good. Even though your description of that lady tells me you wish you could have your way with her and get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by DICKstractor: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
undecided

You've already had sex with that woman in your mind. I hope your brain cummed later.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Tloc(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
emorse:
If this your story is true, then you did really good. Even though your description of that lady tells me you wish you could have your way with her and get away with it.

People men/women desire a lot of THINGS both moral and immoral, if they went ahead and executed those desires I am sure the world would be in a raucous state. So relax, we all have fetishes in our head that we dare not bring to light, especially amorous ones. For all have sinned and fallen short of His glory.

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Ofunaofu: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
sad
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by CuteMike01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thank God your blood didn't flow from your brain to your penis. Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Hello i am here for you , let's talk about you, everyday you, are you battling depression?

Suicide is not the answer

https://www.nairaland.com/6357075/suicide-not-answer-gather-here

Sharrrrap OP is not suicidal.

He needs to be given 7 virgins for turning that evil kemi down.
I am proud of him

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by HelpYourself(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
GayPontiff:

Sharrrrap OP is not suicidal.

He needs to be given 7 virgins for turning that evil kemi down.
I am proud of him

You assumed my post was a joke

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You assumed my post was a joke

Make a thread and stop derailing threads or gofuckyourself

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by HelpYourself(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
GayPontiff:

Make a thread and stop derailing threads or gofuckyourself

smiley

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by blinking001(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
You did the right thing op. Nigeria need great men like you.. personally I can never bleep a married woman.. oh wrong nau

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by tnerro1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don’t encourage bleeping married women ooo, but if she wasn’t married and had an ass like that, you would have bleeped her without a condom?
Bros , try carry EXTRA SAFE CONDOMS ooooo, since you know big ass can distract you

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by BtOLDsn(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin

You could HV molested that ass Nd still nut on her small tits grin

Egbon u no b sharp guy at all
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by franklingud(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Egbon you did great.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by emorse(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tloc:

People men/women desire a lot of THINGS both moral and immoral, if they went ahead and executed those desires I am sure the world would be in a raucous state. So relax, we all have fetishes in our head that we dare not bring to light, especially amorous ones. For all have sinned and fallen short of His glory.
Of course! That's why I commended him. People like him are not very common. The few there are may even get laughed at for missing such "opportunities". I know how I was scorned in times past.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
You did the right thing bro...

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by NiRfreak(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
You should make heaven by this morally disciplined act... otherwise, what a waste of big yansh.
Meanwhile, the woman doesn't literally wanted a child from you, she's only playing that card as to exaggerate how she wants you..so that u can quickly fall for her and start fvcking her. In that way, she would have be able to bill and milk you.
You Dodged the bullet luckily. You try.

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

You've already had sex with that woman in your mind. I hope your brain cummed later.

Exactly!
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
I have no problem with banging a married woman if she is on the same social class as me.

OP the reason you did not bang her is cos she's a cleaner and I would have done the same as you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Nazgul: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
no1concept:
It so happened that in August of 2020, I was sent by my company to go stand in for a colleague who was going on leave at our Branch at Ibadan.

Two days later, I arrived Ibadan from Lagos. As a normal procedure, and also of the fact I am a senior member of the company, all members of staff of that Branch had to be introduced to me as I will be working with them for the next one month.

During the introductions, I couldn't help but notice one of the cleaners who happened to be in her early 30s. Damn! She had one of the biggest ass I had ever seen. Despite the fact she tried hiding it, it was so obvious of what she was carrying. She was light complexioned and her body structure with that big ass was something that could make a man wanna go 3 rounds. Anyway, she introduced herself to me as Kemi (not her real name) and I couldn't help but notice instantly in her eyes that she desired me probably because she knew I was earning way more than half the staff there.

A week into my stay at the Ibadan Branch, Kemi did not miss entering into my office to say Good morning. As a matter of fact, she would come to work, change into her cleaning dress that was so tight on her that it made her big ass jiggle as she walked. Then she would come into my office, say Good morning, turn around and with audacity, twerk her ass as she walked away. Damn! It was some wonderful sight to behold.

Well, we got talking eventually. I got to find out she was married with 2 kids and that she was the one catering for the entire family as her husband was jobless. She told me she liked me because I was handsome and to my greatest surprise, she made it clear to me that she wanted me to bleep her as much I wanted cos she wanted to have a 3rd child that would look as cute as me.

To cut the whole story short, I couldn't do it. In as much as I dreamt so much about grabbing that fat ass, squeezing it and bleeping it so hard, I can't bring myself to live with the fact that I could get a married woman pregnant and watch her pin it on her unsuspecting husband who might be having sleepless nights on how he has failed in helping his wife raise a child that isn't actually his. I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me, why would I do that to any man?

Through out my final stay at that Branch, I totally avoided her by constantly locking my office door and forming busy.

Many of you can call me all sorts of names for not utilizing such opportunity but for me, I believe in Karma. What I would never want anybody else to do to me, I will never do it to anybody else. In that way, it keeps my judgement about things clear. I still so much believe in Heaven.

You did the right thing bro. I'm so happy that there are still sane men out there. Not be goats who will dive into any hole opened before them not minding the consequences.

Discipline, principles and morals, is what takes a man far in life. Without these, you'll be as useless as the 'P' in Psychology.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by InfernoNig: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Boss, I hail, you got balls. Surely God lead you out of temptation.
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Youngpo413: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
If this thread by any chance make FP,na then I go come back come talk my real mind..

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by tee59(f): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
You did well ,but can you do the same if she was single lady? With your description of her up there, you might not been able to overcome that temptation,if she was a single lady with big ass. You're one of the lovers of big ass women. I can sense that.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by no1concept: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
tee59:
You did well ,but can you do the same if she was single lady? With your description of her up there, you might not been able to overcome that temptation,if she was a single lady with big ass. You're one of the lovers of big ass women. I can sense that.

Yes. You sensed right. Just like most y'all girls out there fantasize about big dick guys, I love girls with big asses. But that isn't enough to make me go after another man's wife. It ain't mine to dig.

And her being single wouldn't make me just wanna stick my dick into any hole either. My line of work makes me meticulous.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by general111(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
When i was much much younger.anytime my parents were having their usual wahala.
My mum will threaten my dad that the children are not his his, and that we belong to another man.
My papa will just ignore her knowing that she can never do that to him.
A woman involved in paternity fraud is first of all a cheat before a fraudster.
And the possibilities of a woman cheating on you is always written all over her, only that some men will allow love to blind them.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by Fiscus105(m): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I have no problem with banging a married woman if she is on the same social class as me.

OP the reason you did not bang her is cos she's a cleaner and I would have done the same as you grin

So if she is accountant or any other senior staff, her pussy will sweeter?
Girls you sex bf are all the range of ur social class?
Ur mentality is weird, you are type who will polarise any organization they ask you to lead base on social class assumption
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by mathong: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman by zexy2030(m): 5:15am On Jan 12, 2021
It's a trick to punish the man and rope you in for billing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Dated Before At 22? / Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? / How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.