Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 (26825 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by 2shure: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ivanmykel:

Keep replying yourself, radarada

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by MoneyTrees(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nutella abi sugar ant cheesy
Now that a real niggar who's seen it all is warning you, you don't heed angry
Don't you know that we real NIGGARS wake up to smoke 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush so we can increase our appetite and consume our breakfast cos breakfast is the more important meal of the day & u are there fasting for 63 days grin grin cheesy
Wake up... Religion is a scam whose format is now out dated smiley cheesy
Orr a quick word of advice, that 21 days for country... U fit skip that part, cos Nigeria is casted grin grin & Nothing fit help am... Whoever wan buy Nigeria I pray mek I follow for middle men... %age is sacrosanct grin cheesy
But wait... why na de last part be for personal reasons when year don go far... so na like this abi? : 63 days fast 1st 21 days Thanksgiving, 2nd 21 days for family, CHURCH & Nigeria grin then u fit come add another 21 days for yourself
grin grin grin

Nuttella:
cho cho cho cho, parrot, it's not everything that comes to your mind you will say. Allow us to decieve ourselves, we didnt complain to you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by MoneyTrees(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Virginprincess kwa
This kind name still exist?
No be Nollywood be this better listen when a real niggar is trying to enlighten u

I realized too late no dey dictionary again o
Btw are you allowed to f?vck during the 63 days fast?

virginprincess:
Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say undecided undecided.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by MoneyTrees(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Someone is sounding more like Zzor (f); I keep getting a faint scent cheesy
But where's the Zzor(f) gal, I personally missed grin grin her & you Nutella abi peanut butter stop sounding this way my kidney is paining me each time I see comments like this
There's no mind blowing testimonies from fast, can only happen after you work
Stop starving yourself grin

Nuttella:
Leave them to fast, people get mind blowing testimonies from these fasts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:

Reading that same occurrence in Mathew will further explain to you Jesus was talking about unbelief and not demons.
Matthew 17:20
[20]And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Fasting and prayer doesn't cast out demons rather it cast out unbelief.
False!

They wouldn't have been able to cast such kinds of demons even if they had all the faith in the world without prayer and fasting according to Jesus.

They could cast out others but not this particular kind.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Map1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pochettino:
For who undecided
This AFONJA criminal is back to milk his congregation after giving them NOTHING in 2020. Heartless thief.
kikikiiiiikiiiiii �
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by judedwriter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
I remember what bishop (then pastor) Isaac Idahosa used to tell us long ago in the 1990's that fasting doesn't kill and that in case we died from fasting, we should be brought to church and we'll be resurrected! grin

Truly fasting doesn't kill, it only empowers you to receive more from God spiritually. If there was anytime we needed to fast, it's now!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Coinbased: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good luck sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Ubanz: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Prayers and wishful thinking isn't how first world civilizations were built. And therefore not solutions to our problems and backwardness.
If you like pray for the next 1000 yrs and continue praying and fasting until we are left behind by countries aiming to colonize outer planets.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by zeedof(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
None of the 3 phase of the fasting meant for life after death(judgement day).... this people self... I am sure many pastors didnt have knowledge of life after death that's why they always focus on life matters... anyway God is watching us all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Youngzedd(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
yinkus6750:
With what we facing right now, we seriously need God, more than ever before.
Fasting and prayers is the only way out.
Let somebody shout Halleluyaaaaaa

Keep dreaming.

Since 1960

If you believe that fasting and prayer will fix Nigeria, then you don't have the truth in you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Josywhyte: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
This hunger we dey so na fasting already. Na who get food chop dey fast o. What we need is for all pastors and politicians to come together and execute projects in the country. We have been blessed by God already. Lets make use of our resources and make life better for ourselves...simple. We have been fasting for so many years,yet the country is getting worst everyday.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by EndRape2(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fasting is good for your health, you can give your kidney rest by doing such,

uote author=Fasindo post=97947025]shocked

Hope him and his family will join in the fasting.

One thing I will never do is to fast
Our problem in Nigeria is simply a leadership problem.
A political problem can't be solve in a spiritual way.

Chinese, Americans, Canadians, Asian tiger country people, Russians etc didn't fast to become an advanced nd developed country.
The truth is that you don't need to fast to get a job, you don't need to fast to be financially prosperous, you don't need to fast to be protected from insecurity all you need is to elect good leaders who will put things in place

Not discouraging anyone that wants to fast but me am not fasting
[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by EndRape2(f): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Scam
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by kareemkamil(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Our, Mumu brother and sisters follow follow go start fasting now, while Adeboye children dey enjoy there three meals for dere days. Mumu people
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Ohraykon: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nuttella:
Nobody is forcing you to fast, leave people that want to fast to fast, hold ye your peace. Whether the fasting is working or not, its none of your business, you mustn't comment.
as usual women will always be maga for pastors grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Nutella abi sugar ant cheesy
Now that a real niggar who's seen it all is warning you, you don't heed angry
Don't you know that we real NIGGARS wake up to smoke 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush so we can increase our appetite and consume our breakfast cos breakfast is the more important meal of the day & u are there fasting for 63 days grin grin cheesy
Wake up... Religion is a scam whose format is now out dated smiley cheesy
Orr a quick word of advice, that 21 days for country... U fit skip that part, cos Nigeria is casted grin grin & Nothing fit help am... Whoever wan buy Nigeria I pray mek I follow for middle men... %age is sacrosanct grin cheesy
But wait... why na de last part be for personal reasons when year don go far... so na like this abi? : 63 days fast 1st 21 days Thanksgiving, 2nd 21 days for family, CHURCH & Nigeria grin then u fit come add another 21 days for yourself
grin grin grin

The things of the spirit are foolishness to the unspiritual man for he does not understand them. 1Corinthians 2:14

Man shall not live by bread alone. I am past the level where you can tell me religion is a scam and I will fall for such cheap ridiculous lies, I know my father in heaven and my father in heaven knows me, I have felt his raw power, keep your lies to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Youngzedd:

Keep dreaming.

Since 1960

If you believe that fasting and prayer will fix Nigeria, then you don't have the truth in you.
Atleast we are doing better than you, we are praying for this country, what have you been doing to make this country better?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by MoneyTrees(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just like hallucinations are not understandable by sane & real niggars
My dear Nutella grin I dunno why I'm saying this again... Maybe the spirit sent me to you
Religion is a wicked scam, DO NOT FALL FOR IT

Nuttella:
The things of the spirit are foolishness to the unspiritual man for he does not understand them. 1Corinthians 2:14

Man shall not live by bread alone. I am past the level where you can tell me religion is a scam and I will fall for such cheap ridiculous lies, I know my father in heaven and my father in heaven knows me, I have felt his raw power, keep your lies to yourself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
False!

They wouldn't have been able to cast such kinds of demons even if they had all the faith in the world without prayer and fasting according to Jesus.

They could cast out others but not this particular kind.

God bless.
Eventually you'll be exposed someday
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by chudez0147(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pochettino:
For who undecided
This AFONJA criminal is back to milk his congregation after giving them NOTHING in 2020. Heartless thief.

HE IS NOT A THIEF!
But wait O, U get mind Oh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:

Eventually you'll be exposed someday
If saying the Truth (what Jesus said) exposes someone, so be it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Youngzedd(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nuttella:
Atleast we are doing better than you, we are praying for this country, what have you been doing to make this country better?

News: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 - World Bank >> https://punchng.com/poor-nigerians-will-reach-100-million-by-2022-world-bank/

Lets do the maths. If about 51% of the population are living in extreme poverty, that's about 105M people. Now we currently have 90M poor people making it total of 195M. Mind you, Nigeria population is about 205M. 205M - 195M = 10M.

So we currently have about 10M people who fall under both middle and upper class category.

So all this religious bullshit. See eeh, if I hear that tithe, first fruit and sowing of okra seed works, I will tear you hot slap wey go generate 2HP.

So with all our religious activities, the nation keep sinking into poverty.

You're poor because you elected idiots in power. You're not poor because you're not worship or serving God enough.

You're poor because the people you voted in are looting away your future. Nigeria poverty rate got absolutely nothing to do with serving God. It is man made and it's left for you to hold your leaders accountable. Stop allowing religious leaders to fool you.

Last bullet: If you're making or earning less than 300,000 NGN per month in Nigeria of today, you're poor. Maybe you check your dictionary or the web who a middle class truly is.

Una mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by cocolacec(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pochettino:
For who undecided
Fasting for Members of his slave camp /cult group after taking their whole salary for January.
Religion in Nigeria is about cultism (US Vs them) and slave camps scattered all over the country nothing religious or spiritual about them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Just like hallucinations are not understandable by sane & real niggars
My dear Nutella grin I dunno why I'm saying this again... Maybe the spirit sent me to you
Religion is a wicked scam, DO NOT FALL FOR IT

The spirit of error sent you to me? Darkness cannot comprehend light.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Youngzedd:

News: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 - World Bank >> https://punchng.com/poor-nigerians-will-reach-100-million-by-2022-world-bank/

Lets do the maths. If about 51% of the population are living in extreme poverty, that's about 105M people. Now we currently have 90M poor people making it total of 195M. Mind you, Nigeria population is about 205M. 205M - 195M = 10M.

So we currently have about 10M people who fall under both middle and upper class category.

So all this religious bullshit. See eeh, if I hear that tithe, first fruit and sowing of okra seed works, I will tear you hot slap wey go generate 2HP.

So with all our religious activities, the nation keep sinking into poverty.

You're poor because you elected idiots in power. You're not poor because you're not worship or serving God enough.

You're poor because the people you voted in are looting away your future. Nigeria poverty rate got absolutely nothing to do with serving God. It is man made and it's left for you to hold your leaders accountable. Stop allowing religious leaders to fool you.

Last bullet: If you're making or earning less than 300,000 NGN per month in Nigeria of today, you're poor. Maybe you check your dictionary or the web who a middle class truly is.

Una mumu never do.
*YAWN* go and find something else doing with your time. I rather die than be an atheist, if serving God is mumu to you, then my mumu will never do till I quench, tell that to the demon speaking through you, for you do not know what you are doing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by idesylvester(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
What will pastor Osinbajo will now now do kwa? Fasting abi na speeding? because China didn't pray like us ooo...
yinkus6750:
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
yinkus6750:

Why God never save u till now?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by calcal: 3:11am On Jan 12, 2021
of 365 days, you waste 63 days to fast, another 63 days to recover, no wonder my people remain at one spot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by SaintUlot: 4:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Hope him and his family will join in the fasting.

One thing I will never do is to fast
Our problem in Nigeria is simply a leadership problem.
A political problem can't be solve in a spiritual way.

Chinese, Americans, Canadians, Asian tiger country people, Russians etc didn't fast to become an advanced nd developed country.
The truth is that you don't need to fast to get a job, you don't need to fast to be financially prosperous, you don't need to fast to be protected from insecurity all you need is to elect good leaders who will put things in place

Not discouraging anyone that wants to fast but me am not fasting

You are on point
Re: Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 by Youngzedd(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2021
Nuttella:
*YAWN* go and find something else doing with your time. I rather die than be an atheist, if serving God is mumu to you, then my mumu will never do till I quench, tell that to the demon speaking through you, for you do not know what you are doing.

Lol, I ain't an atheist. I just stated the obvious. Statistics are there, go dig em out.

"If God is to fix everything for us, he wouldn't have given us brian."

I still remain a follower of Yeshua, the son of Elohim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.