Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card (61837 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Download Stingy Men Association Nigeria (SMAN) ID Card Template And Form / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by luvmijeje(f): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
lol, keep preaching o. Some people prefer to do snake in monkey shadow on top 2k when boy won dash them.

2k even plenty, for my area na 500 naira. One foolish guy will fuc.k me anyhow and insult my life on top N500 and the sex will not even be enjoyable.

My fellow women, enough of this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by luvmijeje(f): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

Aunty, it’s just a joke, let’s laugh over it.. No need for this motivational speech rn.. it’s not that deep grin

It's not a joke my sister.......It's a real life situation.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Ryan03(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2021
ChngedChnges:

In reference to that ID,
Are u indirectly telling us it's only your body you have to offer? embarassed embarassed
if that is how you see it, leave her like that na. Is it only money you have to offer? I am sure the answer is no but it is the one thing the other gender keep demanding. Likewise men are always asking for sex hence the women decide to withhold it too, why all this shaming tactics?

I like see who go win this fight o, my fellow men, more money to your wallets, dear women, more oil to you pussies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Ryan03(f): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:

2k even plenty, for my area na 500 naira. One foolish guy will fuc.k me anyhow and insult my life on top N500 and the sex will not even be enjoyable.

blood of habakkuk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by AreaFada2: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Mikehot:
for woman to dey use vagina do stingy association tells you what they have reduced themselves to
My brother it is very telling.

So some are now admitting that it is a commodity exchanged for money.

That some women themselves would make it so plain is quite surprising. I would have expected prostitutes to do so but not those who would call themselves modern educated working class women.

Sha I cannot be sure what these actually do for a living.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by PHijo(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:
Nigeria women, where una deh?

Enough of depending on this broke niggers. It is because we are using our body to trade is the sole reason we don't have a say in our relationship. It's the reason these stupid guys will be saying they can't lick our pus.sy because it's dirty.

Year 2021 should be our year of taking over. We are brilliant. We are wise. We are strong. It's time we trade with our brain and not our body.

If your body is all you have to sell then you are "broker" than broke men.

Nigerian women should stop calling men that are financially better off than them broke. That just shows how pampered and ungrateful you are. Women in other parts of the world take care of themselves.

Why are women in Nigeria different?

Yes, make una hustle this 2021. You girls still have 11.5 months left. That should be enough time.

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Ryan03(f): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Mikehot:
una no dey shame?

Is Toto an asset, it's just a body part.

why not find something else you worked for to stingy with
is it not their body? Why tell them what they can and what they can't do with their body. They decide to stingy with it, leave them alone na. Is anyone telling you what to do with your money? Why not find something else other than money to stingy with?
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by chiiraq802(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2021
NinaArsenal:
Even my fiance sef join. I had to go and join the women association too
Abeg no open.... make smell no keeee person here grin

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by AustineCJ: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2021
I fully registered member like me
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by luvmijeje(f): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
PHijo:

Nigerian women should stop calling men that are financially better off than them broke. That just shows how pampered and ungrateful you are. Women in other parts of the world take care of themselves.

Yes, make una hustle this 2021. You girls still have 11.5 months left. That should be enough time.

Let us be honest, you are all broke niggers. The money you are giving those women is not just for fucking. They will wash your cloth, cook for you and the most painful one act as a foot mat in order to make you feel like a man. You are paying them to be slave and you will still come online to insult their lives

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Godblessbiafraa: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
ChoCho54:

A stingy man does not deserve a shaved pucci, let the idiot find his way through the thick forest ...... popular Chinese saying

Be careful what you wish for!

I never like shaved pusssy, I love them bushy wink

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by AreaFada2: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2021
PHijo:

Can you imagine. A woman that always needs urgent 2k calls a guy who earns 50k but has responsibility toward his parents and younger siblings broke ass. grin
Coded prostitution and entitlement mentality really unscrewed the brain of some women.

Yes, should my sister think like these people, then she is not excluded. Before anybody says "including your sister". No nepotism. Only those who don't think so entitled are excluded.

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by engrsyer(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Painment spotted

ChoCho54:

A stingy man does not deserve a shaved pucci, let the idiot find his way through the thick forest ...... popular Chinese saying

Be careful what you wish for!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Godblessbiafraa: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

If it’s not a joke, kee yourself nah!
How much have you spent on a woman before

Do you even have money to spend
Taaaaaaaaaa

How much have you spent on a woman before

Like say e be trophy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by 8stargeneral: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2021
please HW can i be a member.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Godblessbiafraa: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:

Oloshoism is one of the oldest profession, so it can never stop
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Mikehot:
una no dey shame?

Is Toto an asset, it's just a body part.

why not find something else you worked for to stingy with

Don't mind them, they need the sex just as much as we do. Is just that naija men too they ginger. If we are patient na the women go play come your side.

Just hustle and package yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Aflix(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:

It's not a joke my sister.......It's a real life situation.
Na wa oooo. Why are ladies so pained about this As men no wan give Una money again, make Una go work for Una own na.... Shuooooo

Una De say Una wan close pussy, later Una go say na men De objectify una

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ijaw1stson: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?

Holla @ me.
gimme your twitter username, let me follow u
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Lilpen3758: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
It takes a beggar to know a stingy person
No no no that's too harsh na
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ChngedChnges(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
if that is how you see it, leave her like that na. Is it only money you have to offer? I am sure the answer is no but it is the one thing the other gender keep demanding. Likewise men are always asking for sex hence the women decide to withhold it too, why all this shaming tactics?

I like see who go win this fight o, my fellow men, more money to your wallets, dear women, more oil to you pussies cheesy

U must be a woman wrapper and a dangerous psychologist. Acting nice to defend them outside but ripping them off in the other side.
"A gentleman is nothing but a patient wolf" is all I see in u. Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:

Let us be honest, you are all broke niggers. The money you are giving those women is not just for fucking. They will wash your cloth, cook for you and the most painful one act as a foot mat in order to make you feel like a man. You are paying them to be slave and you will still come online to insult their lives

Nah, we can cook ourselves and the washing machine can do the job of washing. Finally, the sex we both are enjoying it. Is just that most naija men haven't be smart enough to realize it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Aflix(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:

If Una De hustle, no man go ask Una to wash clothes

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Lilpen3758: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?
Holla @ me.
Babe see me
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Lilpen3758: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2021
vickydevoka:
Soap go do woman work
Baba forget, difference deh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by samwash(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2021
Someone7:
It's the motto that got me. "Let me see what I can do" grin grin grin

Please how much is the form o. I wan join

The logo that caught my attention,
That hand too tight, nothing fit loss ham.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Towma(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ChoCho54(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

I never like shaved pusssy, I love them bushy wink
Ok o...Nma aguba will do justice cutting up your phallus so bad you'd beg to change your ways!
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Kayharry(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Found this too]

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Lilpen3758: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Instead of giving to ladies, we will rather give to God!
Pastors u mean??
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Arsenate(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2021
This is so hilarious, especially the motto.

"Let me see what I can do"
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.