Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour (100403 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Korede Bello, Small Doctor Joins NPF In Uniform To Promote #policeisyourfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by 123Map(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
When u get money Dem go talk
You no get... Dem go talk

Guy... Jus live your life without giving a Bleep

You and your God against the world
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by alphaRego01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
A.c is bae
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Temptee101(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The young man's treasure is to Bleach his face

Everyone on the Face of the Earth have Different things as their treasure.

Some treasure in Immorality
Others treasure in Fame
Some treasure in Positions, appointments
Others treasure in Vanities..

My Treasure is above all these .
My Treasure is Eternal Life in Heaven.
That is all I Pant after

Pastor, why you use "pant"?

So you no see any other word to use except pant?

Something is telling me you are derailing from your calling.

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Janesouthall:
Still wondering what make guys to bleach... As in shey na low esteem or na watin..
they want tattoo to show wella nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Dididrumz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Once you start making money, many things will change about You.

It's not always about bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Janesouthall:
Still wondering what make guys to bleach... As in shey na low esteem or na watin..
they want tattoo to show wella nah grin

Black man no get swag for tattoogrin

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by romenna: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
His new lifestyle/living standard may or may not be responsible for this.
Sun plus hunger is bad
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by orgylover: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
its not bleaching. it is good environment, good food and good money and good camera. all that was lacked in the before pic

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Tonyspecial(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
See levels

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Akaegwu(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yoruba and bleaching= five and six

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by sameks08(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
His money His choice God bless
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by mvem(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When people's skin become lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.
bullshit...when you are dark it is because of melanin and nothing else. If a very dark sudanese goes to the North Pole where enough cold and less sun , he/she will still be dark...

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Michaelin1: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin concern me?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by manunitedbabes: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
hahahahahha this one funny me shall
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by americaninja1: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
That’s not bleaching.. camera quality and Full time AC breeze go change ur skin to freshness

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Deicide: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
I thought girl love dark skin guys more, what would mk him wanna change complexion?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by airsaylongcome: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When people's skin become lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

One or two shades lighter maybe. But to turn from full melanin to near albino like he has done? This is pure hydroquinone at work and not living any better life.

People like Dangote who live better lives than 99% of Nigerians should be Caucasian by now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by olax02(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Lol
Na their way..
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by OdefaGirl(f): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Living a better healthy lifestyle..... staying away from sun and too much stress.....better camera quality can still make a complexion change.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by noble2faith(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Janesouthall:

Na d matter I dey reason....
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Dagger111(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Janesouthall:

Na high esteem.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by sofiscatedmoron: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
No Yoruba na
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by 2shure: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
I was shocked to see that tari with angela had bleached completely from the johnsons family
Nawa o. Dont fen tweet us,when skin cancer calls in,u go dey wear cover up clothes like longsleeves cos you skin don cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccW04TdXeFI&list=PLu_6cjjNhvfsPgK2qB_wu1g17ucwcwZ3l&index=5
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by sofiscatedmoron: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na Yoruba na

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Corroro: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Having money can really affect the way you look big time.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Mizfabulous18(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yoruba for u if they dont bleach it nt complete either rich or poor

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Pauladex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Inside life
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Akasammyoka: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
since his songs are not fresh then his skin should

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by edoairways: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Janesouthall:
Have you wonder why fair people are given attention and consideration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by 12inchess: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
mvem:
bullshit...when you are dark it is because of melanin and nothing else. If a very dark sudanese goes to the North Pole where enough cold and less sun , he/she will still be dark...

That is not true. Melanin get's developed from sunlight. Ever since I moved abroad, I became lighter. When I look at my pictures 5 years ago, I'm at least 2 tones lighter now than then and I don't even use any cream

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by zubby29(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
I dont think he bleached. Na poverty bin dey cover his original color �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.