Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour (100684 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Korede Bello, Small Doctor Joins NPF In Uniform To Promote #policeisyourfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Adakintroy: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tuggs and rugged men bleaching.

Lol..

More like pussy nigas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by classicfrank4u(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
nullboss:
Have money.. once you get money your skin will change immediately

Indeed ... No wonder dangote is very "fair" undecided

7 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by HabaHaba: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Small Doctors Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour

Checkout his new colour below. Also check the throwback , some will say na freshness , dear if na by freshness , go check Dangote or Otedola skin , Vivian Gist Reports.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/iam_smalldoctor/

"If you no get money, hide your face, you can call me Small doctor!"

When you get money, you get fairer in complexion!!!

It's not bleaching, it money-complexio!!

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nigerian Comedians do say "God punish poverty!" This picture just somersaulted that statement to a major prayer point. Poverty is not a nice something o. Pray and work hard o grin

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

I see bleaching niggarrrz as pussy asss niggarrrz

That is not true Ogbeni
When you stopped staying under the sun as you suggest ...your skin will retain its natural colour, texture and appearance..and you will start glowing
There's some truth in that. The sun and heat in Nigeria darkens your skin; I've seen this in numerous people who relocated overseas.

Regarding the topic, there isnt enough evidence from those pictures to conclude his skin colour has even changed over time. The old picture was obviously taken with a poor quality camera and in bad lighting condition; the newer picture looks edited and with high light intensity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Lovelyn451(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
is he Yoruba??

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

I see bleaching niggarrrz as pussy asss niggarrrz

That is not true Ogbeni
When you stopped staying under the sun as you suggest ...your skin will retain its natural colour, texture and appearance..and you will start glowing
It won't change your complexion
Pussy ass niggarrs every where

Lol... You are always high on codeine, so no need to even get angry at you. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by martineverest(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
nullboss:
same way Otedola and Dangote skin became yellow ?

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Abdanny2000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin concern blind man with nepa
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by MemoriesAndMe: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When people's skin become lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.
Which kain lie be this? Is it sunlight that will make a black man in Nigeria suddenly start looking like an albino? Look at the pictures again and dont blame the sunlight. Many people have cars and have AC in their cars, yet they chose not to look like an artificial albino.

7 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Tribalism123(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Some creams can turn body color to Albino.

The guy fine sha

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by DaRuud(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yoruba boys and girls and bleaching as re like 5 & 6

AprokoGirl:
Small Doctors Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour

Checkout his new colour below. Also check the throwback , some will say na freshness , dear if na by freshness , go check Dangote or Otedola skin , Vivian Gist Reports.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/iam_smalldoctor/

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

One or two shades lighter maybe. But to turn from full melanin to near albino like he has done? This is pure hydroquinone at work and not living any better life.

People like Dangote who live better lives than 99% of Nigerians should be Caucasian by now

Of course, if your natural colour is pitch black, you remain pitch black. I was coming from the fact that he was probably light skinned when he was younger, at least you don't have his childhood pictures.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by AFONJACOW(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
What do you expect from ofe mmanu... Bleaching is commonest thing in waste zone

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When people's skin become lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

Lol.. you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
udemzyudex:

Prolonged exposure to sunlight, heat and/or hardship can darken a person's skin. That is a fact!
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Its obvious na grin
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KhingPaul(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Omo mehn. Wetin i go call this one now? Up NEPA abi na Full Current? Nawaooh.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Janesouthall:
Still wondering what make guys to bleach... As in shey na low esteem or na watin..

Certainly low self esteem... Aging will be terrible for the lot of them. I pity them.

What is it with that common and abused hair dye or bleach??! It's so common among the half-baked group of youths who call themselves "Bitcoin Traders".

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
udemzyudex:

You lack manners...
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by SLOVFO(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
nullboss:

And Dangote is still black? The man for don turn snow-white by now.

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by airsaylongcome: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

Of course, if your natural colour is pitch black, you remain pitch black. I was coming from the fact that he was probably light skinned when he was younger, at least you don't have his childhood pictures.

Lol! If you are a Spin Doctor (professional PR) then you are spinning this one wrong. We were all light skinned when we were born nau!

I don't expect anyone who was naturally light skinned as he is now to ever get as black as he was. Even "dark skinned" Arabs and Southern Europeans don't get pitch black irrespective of the tan

This one is effects of hydroquinone. Simple

7 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
You can't separate Afonjas and bleaching. They are siamese twins
Go and sit down jor...... Of you get money your skin will glow naturally
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Unified07: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jirehz:
sad

2face
Psquare
Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Mercy Johnson
Most black American musicians and actors
Osinbajo
ME
Davido
Wizkid
Fireboy

All of us dey under sun dey plant cucumber abi

As I dey type this thing now, one dey my house lyk this wey don use Caro white change him destiny!
Dey smell like rotten fish once him sweat small.
Upon all the AC, once him climb the stairs, the whole house go dey smell lyk am.

It’s almost 6 months now, cream never touch my body, but if I come out I still fresh.

No justification for bleaching or skin toning grin
LOW SELF ESTEEM!
you said it all bro
don't mind the idiots saying money the bleach

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! If you are a Spin Doctor (professional PR) then you are spinning this one wrong. We were all light skinned when we were born nau!

I don't expect anyone who was naturally light skinned as he is now to ever get as black as he was. Even "dark skinned" Arabs and Southern Europeans don't get pitch black irrespective of the tan

This one is effects of hydroquinone. Simple

Go back to my post and tell me where I said "born black" or "born light skinned".

I was making specific reference to his younger days as a little child (1-10 years old). And NO, EVERYONE ISN'T BORN LIGHT SKINNED FOR YOUR INFORMATION. SOME BABIES COME WITH DARK SKIN FROM DAY 1. JUST FYI!

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by airsaylongcome: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Prolonged exposure to sunlight, heat and/or hardship can darken a person's skin. That is a fact!

So all those Caucasian that spend hours under the sun in summer they get black yeah? Like 5 shades different? Cos the difference between the before and after here is extreme.

And before you talk about money will change your skin please have a look at Aliko Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by RMsam(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
why people dey talk like this naw? shey una expect say make e look like charcoal ni? money changes skin complexion. TBH, it's natural. even buhari became fresher than what he was in 2013. and there's a clear difference between being fresh and bleaching
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by airsaylongcome: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

Go back to my post and tell me where I said "born black" or "born light skinned".

I was making specific reference to his younger days as a little child (1-10 years old). And NO, EVERYONE ISN'T BORN LIGHT SKINNED FOR YOUR INFORMATION. SOME BABIES COME WITH DARK SKIN FROM DAY 1. JUST FYI!

No one who as a toddler was as light as he is now will ever get as dark as he became even if the person slept on a sunbed for 20years. This guy bleached. Hydroquinone or more likely glutathione

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Unified07: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
RMsam:
why people dey talk like this naw? shey una expect say make e look like charcoal ni? money changes skin complexion. TBH, it's natural. even buhari became fresher than what he was in 2013. and there's a clear difference between being fresh and bleaching

stop justifying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
At the end of the day, who's business is it really undecided
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

No one who as a toddler was as light as he is now will ever get as dark as he became even if the person slept on a sunbed for 20years. This guy bleached. Hydroquinone or more likely glutathione

Instead of admitting your error, you're arguing. Do you have his childhood pictures?

I will show you a picture of someone that was as light as an albino, after a few years of working as a security guard, he turned black, like black! This is someone I knew from childhood and I am speaking from experience. So imagine if he returns to his real colour after quitting the job, those who didn't know him when he was younger would say he is bleaching...
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
nullboss:

That's a poor lie...

Skin quality and brightness may improve, but that skin colour or tone will change from black to yellow or light? Nah!!!

There is a reason why skin altering cosmetics and medications rake in billions every year, especially here in Africa. Our people are toning and bleaching so much, it is beyond ridiculous.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.