Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour (100431 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Korede Bello, Small Doctor Joins NPF In Uniform To Promote #policeisyourfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Bahamas95(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Money can at times change the colour of your skin with time.

But I find people who bleach irritating, nothing on earth will make me date a bleaching girl. That's one of the major reasons I prefer ebony girls.....I wonder why some idiots even bleach in the first place. Being dark doesn't mean you ain't attractive
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Gmajor(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

I see bleaching niggarrrz as pussy asss niggarrrz

That is not true Ogbeni...stop expressing yourself in a pompous and dogmatic manner..you don't have to pontificate as if you know it all
When you stopped staying under the sun as you suggest ...your skin will retain its natural colour, texture and appearance..and you will start glowing
It won't change your complexion
Pussy ass niggarrs every where

Small Doctor is clearly bleaching.
That being said, you're assertion is wrong.
If you stay away from sunlight, your complexion will become fairer (this may not be true for everyone).
For instance, my feet is a lighter than my hands, face etc because at a point in my life, I was always wearing shoes
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jirehz:
sad

2face
Psquare
Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Mercy Johnson
Most black American musicians and actors
Osinbajo
ME
Davido
Wizkid
Fireboy

All of us dey under sun dey plant cucumber abi

As I dey type this thing now, one dey my house lyk this wey don use Caro white change him destiny!
Dey smell like rotten fish once him sweat small.
Upon all the AC, once him climb the stairs, the whole house go dey smell lyk am.

It’s almost 6 months now, cream never touch my body, but if I come out I still fresh.

No justification for bleaching or skin toning grin
LOW SELF ESTEEM!

If you actually understood my post, you wouldn't make reference to your bleaching neighbour. All I am saying is that you can't just say someone is bleaching cos they appear lighter. If you knew him as a kid and he was dark, then fine.

I know people who looked like albino when they were much younger but Lagos sun made them black cos of hustling. It happens...

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
nullboss:
Have money.. once you get money your skin will change immediately

Has Dangote's skin colour changed?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by raybaba97(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
The guy come resemble Eminem small o
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

If you actually understood my post, you wouldn't make reference to your bleaching neighbour. All I am saying is that you can't just say someone is bleaching cos they appear lighter. If you knew him as a kid and he was dark, then fine.

I know people who looked like albino when they were much younger but Lagos sun made them black cos of hustling. It happens...

Be calming down coz the more you try, the more you look stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Unified07: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
any man that bleach is abnormal simple,I can't even imagine it irritates me to the core
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Chirowman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
His bleaching is too much , some call it toning but all na bleaching whether toning or radio .
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

So all those Caucasian that spend hours under the sun in summer they get black yeah? Like 5 shades different? Cos the difference between the before and after here is extreme.

And before you talk about money will change your skin please have a look at Aliko Dangote
Yes when Caucasians relocate to hotter climates like in Africa, they become tanned, they become darker. Even in summer when they just spend few hours under the sun, they get darker.

Likewise when Nigerians relocate abroad, they typically get a shade lighter (I am a personal example; I dont even cream my body at all). Whenever I visit Nigeria for 2-3 weeks and return to my base, I get darker.

Have a look at Dangote? What am I comparing him with? Maybe if you can show me a picture of when he was poorer and suffering under the heat and sun, then your suggested comparison would be valid.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
KanuSE:

Be calming down coz the more you try, the more you look stupid.

You're the stupid ignoramus here for thinking the only way to debate is to insult people. Says a lot about your thinking faculty.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gmajor:

Small Doctor is clearly bleaching.
That being said, you're assertion is wrong.
If you stay away from sunlight, your complexion will become fairer (this may not be true for everyone).
For instance, my feet is lighter than my hands, face etc because at a point in my life, I was always wearing shoes

It means you now have Kampala skin. smiley

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by udemzyudex(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

You lack manners...

for telling you the truth?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Unified07: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Yes when Caucasians relocate to hotter climates like in Africa, they become tanned, they become darker. Even in summer when they just spend few hours under the sun, they get darker.

Likewise when Nigerians relocate abroad, they typically get a shade lighter (I am a personal example; I dont even cream my body at all). Whenever I visit Nigeria for 2-3 weeks and return to my base, I get darker.

Have a look at Dangote? What am I comparing him with? Maybe if you can show me a picture of when he was poorer and suffering under the heat and sun, then your suggested comparison would be valid.
TRASH
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

You're the stupid ignoramus here for thinking the only way to debate is to insult people. Says a lot about your thinking faculty.

Be calming down Mr Shalaye. grin
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by udemzyudex(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Prolonged exposure to sunlight, heat and/or hardship can darken a person's skin. That is a fact!

compare dto what small doctor have turned to? naaa this one is different.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
KanuSE:

Has Dangote's skin colour changed?
How exactly can you tell if his skin colour has changed or not? Do you have an old picture of him when he was a poor man suffering under the scorching heat of the sun? If you cant provide an old picture for comparison, then this Dangote example isn't valid.

By the way, not everyone's skin would change; there will always be exceptions to every rule.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Arry110:
Money dey bleach person

U are still lighter than Dangote , why ?

Besides Nigeria weather can never tone anyone , if u like sleep inside ac 24/7 for Nigeria
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Downey(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
He is a racist

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Unified07:

TRASH
Knowledge isn't for everyone.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dididrumz:
Once you start making money, many things will change about You.

It's not always about bleaching.

What's your take on Small doctor? grin
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Oteikwu1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na better soil d make am ripe
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
How exactly can you tell if his skin colour has changed or not? Do you have an old picture of him when he was a poor man suffering under the scorching heat of the sun? If you cant provide an old picture for comparison, then this Dangote example isn't valid.

By the way, not everyone's skin would change; there will always be exceptions to every rule.

What's your take on Small doctor?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by xjiggy: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When someone's complexion gets lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

PS: stop quoting me to argue... He might have been light skinned as a kid, that's the only period that can show his true complexion. Unless you have his Childhood pictures to prove he was always black. Don't take someone's darkest picture and try to say the person is bleaching cos he looks lighter now. It's wrong. angry
If your assumptions were correct, there won't be brown skin people in Russia, Iceland, Canada and every poor Arab will be black. The guy definitely lightened his skin

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:

So in your village no dark millionaire ?
The guy bleached , I knew him till 2017 at least , he was not quarter this fair
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
rawfact:
Nigerian Comedians do say "God punish poverty!" This picture just somersaulted that statement to a major prayer point. Poverty is not a nice something o. Pray and work hard o grin

Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. grin
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lovelyn451:
is he Yoruba??

He's Chinese.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Unified07: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Knowledge isn't for everyone.
your statement is for you bro
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by KanuSE: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Which kain lie be this? Is it sunlight that will make a black man in Nigeria suddenly start looking like an albino? Look at the pictures again and dont blame the sunlight. May people have cars and have AC in their cars, yet they chose not to look like an artificial albino.

Abeg don't mind that dirty xProfx , looks like he's high on cow dung. grin
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by ModestGal(f): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is true that when people stop being under the sun and start enjoying life, their skin could become brighter, and less tanned. Many atimes, sun light and stress makes melanin to be deposited our skin higher.
But this doesn't mean a dark person will become two shades lighter, but its possible to be a shade lighter depending on genetics (some people's skin are capable of highly tanning under stress and sun).
Also, lacking some vitamins in the body could make an individual to be more susceptible to tanning (melanin deposition) which could be solved when an individual start eating well

But truth is that,most people that become lighter after wealth or abroad doesn't go many shades lighter and it would be visible that it wasn't aided by creams as you will see the element of a lighter shade even when they were dark, what I'm saying is that when they were dark, people would easily attribute their dark skin colour to suffering and know that if they become rich,they would look brighter.
As for children turning black when they become adults, this is natural as our genetical features do not manifest all at once, it becomes more pronounced as one ages. Thus, if someone was light skinned as a child, it doesn't mean it was the sun that darken them as an adult, that's their skin colour. Almost all babies would be pinkish at birth,and fairer as children

As for this musician, it was pure bleaching
Note* Toning is another word for bleaching
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
LMAO, black is beautiful
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na person convince am sell bleaching cream come chop him money join cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.