Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour (100407 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Korede Bello, Small Doctor Joins NPF In Uniform To Promote #policeisyourfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Seyzcham91(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
i wonder too oo undecided
Janesouthall:
Still wondering what make guys to bleach... As in shey na low esteem or na watin..
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by pyro62(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

[s]The young man's treasure is to Bleach his face[/s]
My Treasure is Eternal Life in Heaven.
That is all I Pant after

Shut up joor.. You can be shallow insighted sometimes. Because of common bleaching you are judging someone. E go shock you when you see small doctor for heaven.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

The young man's treasure is to Bleach his face

Everyone on the Face of the Earth have Different things as their treasure.

Some treasure in Immorality
Others treasure in Fame
Some treasure in Positions, appointments
Others treasure in Vanities..

My Treasure is above all these .
That is all I Pant after

while others treasure defending a racist who had cost many lives because of his political overzealousness

continue deceiving yourself. I lose respect for you when you started relating God with America election. to you God hate Biden but love Trump

may God give you spiritual wisdom that will stop you from disgracing other good Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by God2man2again(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Others treasure in Fame

That is all I Pant after

God bless you Sir.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by mywells: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
The guy is expose to different classes of characters,like slay queens,slay mamas,awon omo wobe (the spoilt children) we should remember them in our prayer and suplications.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by GodofwarKratus(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

I see bleaching niggarrrz as pussy asss niggarrrz

That is not true Ogbeni...stop expressing yourself in a pompous and dogmatic manner..you don't have to pontificate as if you know it all
When you stopped staying under the sun as you suggest ...your skin will retain its natural colour, texture and appearance..and you will start glowing
It won't change your complexion Ogbeni except you are using skin lightening products, bleaching creams, whiteners, skin brighteners, or fading creams....

Pussy ass niggarrs every where ...
Smoke my weed with anger while i walk out of this thread

Baba you morale for this forum... Na AK47 ooo
E dey bust brain, dey correct pussy ass niggers to the right track......
Ekp repping your flow........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by We4all: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jirehz:
sad

2face
Psquare
Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Mercy Johnson
Most black American musicians and actors
Osinbajo
ME
Davido
Wizkid
Fireboy

All of us dey under sun dey plant cucumber abi

As I dey type this thing now, one dey my house lyk this wey don use Caro white change him destiny!
Dey smell like rotten fish once him sweat small.
Upon all the AC, once him climb the stairs, the whole house go dey smell lyk am.

It’s almost 6 months now, cream never touch my body, but if I come out I still fresh.

No justification for bleaching or skin toning grin
LOW SELF ESTEEM!

Show me your picture. I want to confirm something.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
If u no get money hide your face. Chop your money Small Doctor

Folabi de mumu man commented Thrash grin.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by paul100(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When someone's complexion gets lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

PS: stop quoting me to argue... He might have been light skinned as a kid, that's the only period that can show his true complexion. Unless you have his Childhood pictures to prove he was walwxays black. Don't take someone's darkest picture and try to say the person is bleaching c.os he looks lighter now. It's wrong. angry
Very true,I can relate.When I was small,I was a fair dude but now i am light chocolate.Anything i see my childhood pics,i just think of how bad Nigeria sun is.My grandma said she always called me yellow bobo.Nothing,i fit do before people say i am bleaching.Na to try maintain the chocolate colour.All colour are beautiful.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:
When someone's complexion gets lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

PS: stop quoting me to argue... He might have been light skinned as a kid, that's the only period that can show his true complexion. Unless you have his Childhood pictures to prove he was always black. Don't take someone's darkest picture and try to say the person is bleaching cos he looks lighter now. It's wrong. angry
So true. The moment I finished schooling some years ago and stayed out of the sun. I became so fair, I almost didn't believe it. I was very fair as a kid though.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by airsaylongcome: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Yes when Caucasians relocate to hotter climates like in Africa, they become tanned, they become darker. Even in summer when they just spend few hours under the sun, they get darker.

Likewise when Nigerians relocate abroad, they typically get a shade lighter (I am a personal example; I dont even cream my body at all). Whenever I visit Nigeria for 2-3 weeks and return to my base, I get darker.

Have a look at Dangote? What am I comparing him with? Maybe if you can show me a picture of when he was poorer and suffering under the heat and sun, then your suggested comparison would be valid.

Lol! Nothing to say
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
udemzyudex:

compare dto what small doctor have turned to? naaa this one is different.
Small doctor's own looks extreme though (this one pass money or weather matter), but like I said in one of my previous posts, the 2 pictures posted on this thread aren't really sufficient to conclude that his skin colour has even changed. The older picture was obviously taken with a poor camera and in poor lighting condition, the newer picture looks edited and with high light intensity. We need to see more of his recent pictures to conclude if his skin has truly changed colour.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by airsaylongcome: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

Instead of admitting your error, you're arguing. Do you have his childhood pictures?

I will show you a picture of someone that was as light as an albino, after a few years of working as a security guard, he turned black, like black! This is someone I knew from childhood and I am speaking from experience. So imagine if he returns to his real colour after quitting the job, those who didn't know him when he was younger would say he is bleaching...

Share proof
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by haywizzy007(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Others treasure in Fame

That is all I Pant after
pele o, mister panter

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by EmekaBlue(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jirehz:
sad

2face
Psquare
Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Mercy Johnson
Most black American musicians and actors
Osinbajo
ME
Davido
Wizkid
Fireboy

All of us dey under sun dey plant cucumber abi

As I dey type this thing now, one dey my house lyk this wey don use Caro white change him destiny!
Dey smell like rotten fish once him sweat small.
Upon all the AC, once him climb the stairs, the whole house go dey smell lyk am.

It’s almost 6 months now, cream never touch my body, but if I come out I still fresh.

No justification for bleaching or skin toning grin
LOW SELF ESTEEM!
grin omo i b like u o...i no dey rub cream, b4 na pomade Vaseline..but nowadays na baff Wear cloth
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
majamajic:

So in your village no dark millionaire ?
The dark millionaires in my village would most probably look darker if they were poor and suffering daily under the scorching sun; that is my point.

majamajic:

The guy bleached , I knew him till 2017 at least , he was not quarter this fair
Well, I dont know small doctor personally so I cant make any confident claims on his case; I also cant conclude anything from the pictures on this thread until I see some more recent pictures (and even older younger) pictures of him for comparison...

But what I said earlier is still a proven fact, the weather and the sun intensity a person is exposed to on a regular basis can affect skin complexion and even skin texture.... a white man relocates to a hotter, sunnier climate, he tends to become tanned / darker. Likewise a black person relocates to a cooler climate with lower sun intensity, he tends to get lighter. The reason why money/riches is loosely considered a 'skin lightening' agent is because it is assumed that a rich person in Nigeria spends less time under the scorching sun.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Eriggs: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

PS: stop quoting me to argue... He might have been light skinned as a kid, that's the only period that can show his true complexion. Unless you have his Childhood pictures to prove he was always black. Don't take someone's darkest picture and try to say the person is bleaching cos he looks lighter now. It's wrong. angry
You are one of the few sensible people here. I Salute you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
The dark millionaires in my village would most probably look darker if they were poor and suffering daily under the scorching sun; that is my point.

Well, I dont know small doctor personally so I cant make any confident claims on his case; I also cant conclude anything from the pictures on this thread until I see more recent pictures (and older) pictures of him for comparison...

But what I said earlier is still a proven fact, the weather and the sun intensity a person is exposed to on a regular basis can affect skin complexion and even skin texture.... a white man relocates to a hotter, sunnier climate, he tends to become tanned / darker. Likewise a black person relocates to a cooler climate with lower sun intensity, he tends to get lighter.

So as adult u are , looking at both pics , this is all u have to say ?

Means u can't differentiate normal rainfall from poured out water from a bucket , talk more of u to differentiate toned skin from weather and bleached skin

Try to be observing things like adult
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
majamajic:

So as adult u are , looking at both pics , this is all u have to say ?

Means u can't differentiate normal rainfall from poured out water from a bucket , talk more of u to differentiate toned skin from weather and bleached skin

Try to be observing things like adult

2 pictures of a person are taken at different times, in different lighting conditions and with different cameras (with different qualities); So your brilliant definition of an adult is someone who sees just these 2 pictures and instantly concludes that bleaching has occurred?

It's a pity you don't understand the point I tried to make. I'll repeat it for you and maybe one day when you hopefully grow up in wisdom, you will comprehend it - the 2 pictures posted on this thread are insufficient for me to conclude whether the person in the said picture has changed complexion; I need to see more pictures to make that conclusion. Thanks..
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Westtimeline: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
If u no get money hide your face. Chop your money Small Doctor

Folabifreeman commented.
He must be richer than Akon, pdiddy, Mayweather, and Dangote embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Westtimeline: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

I see bleaching niggarrrz as pussy asss niggarrrz

That is not true Ogbeni...stop expressing yourself in a pompous and dogmatic manner..you don't have to pontificate as if you know it all
When you stopped staying under the sun as you suggest ...your skin will retain its natural colour, texture and appearance..and you will start glowing
It won't change your complexion Ogbeni except you are using skin lightening products, bleaching creams, whiteners, skin brighteners, or fading creams....

Pussy ass niggarrs every where ...
Smoke my weed with anger while i walk out of this thread
Ask him why the likes of Akon and Mayweather's skin didn't change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Westtimeline: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
xProfx:

You talk like dummy. Light skin from baby ko.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Westtimeline:
He must be richer than Akon, pdiddy, Mayweather, and Dangote embarassed
Show us a picture of Dangote, P.Diddy, Mayweather and Dangote when they were poorer and suffering under the sun. If you can't produce these pictures for a reasonable comparison, then your examples holds no logic.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Dididrumz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
KanuSE:

What's your take on Small doctor? grin

grin grin
I can't say oooo, I no dey with am
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
It's a pity you don't understand the point I tried to make. I'll repeat it for you and maybe one day when you hopefully grow up in wisdom, you will comprehend it - the 2 pictures posted on this thread are insufficient for me to conclude whether the person in the said picture has changed complexion; I need to see more pictures to make that conclusion. Thanks..

I know him personally , he bleached

In 2017 , I use to see him closely around iju road , money can tone up your complexion but not to change it definitely , same as weather

They both can't change u from black man to a white man, or vis versa
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Show us a picture of Dangote, P.Diddy, Mayweather and Dangote when they were poorer and suffering under the sun. If you can't produce these pictures for a reasonable comparison, then your examples holds no logic.

They are all still dark skin , or e get another color wey dark pass black ?

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Realhommie(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Baba Fela's song "Yellow Fever" comes to mind..

I recently noticed one of my contacts has either blocked or deleted (I'd go with the latter) my number. Why? Coz i made a few Posts regarding bleaching on my status and i went really hard on those who bleach their skin, lol. She's someone i know from her younger days, we grew up together, very dark babe but if you see her now she's lighter than Toke Makinwa, lol. She likes to snap and post all the time, bragging about her skin tone and other stuff. She probably felt the sting in my posts and that wasn't my first time, cheesy..

My conclusion is, just like someone mentioned on front page, bleaching or skin toning is borne out of low self-esteem, period..
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
12inchess:

That is not true. Melanin get's developed from sunlight. Ever since I moved abroad, I became lighter. When I look at my pictures 5 years ago, I'm at least 2 tones lighter now than then and I don't even use any cream
so assuming say people like kante and sissoko dey dis Africa dem for black pass as them black reach?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
majamajic:

I know him personally , he bleached

In 2017 , I use to see him closely around iju road , money can tone up your complexion but not to change it definitely , same as weather

They both can't change u from black man to a white man, or vis versa
Well, if you claim you know him personally and see him often, then that's fine, I believe you. But if it were just these pictures on this thread alone, I would have said they weren't enough to judge anything.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
majamajic:

They are all still dark skin , or e get another color wey dark pass black ?
Lol... so you never see black wen pass black?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by TONIOI: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dis wan no first well b4 na am not surprise
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Etinosa1234: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
obailala:
Prolonged exposure to sunlight, heat and/or hardship can darken a person's skin. That is a fact!

So why is kante, Pogba, Zouma still Black...any reasonable explanation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.