Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s (39906 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Laxikenna: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by abbey621(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Perhaps she meant same sex relationships not marriage. Who officiated the wedding, which registry? What nikkai or church wedding?

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Olatlaccon(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
abeg..how old is this woman and how old was she when witness the marriage? e get why
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by fiercehillz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Madam focus on weytin we know you put...too many involvement dey spoil integrity.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Paperworka: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aisha how old were you then?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
mekaw:
it's a pity, she has lost it completely

Completely Bro. This is one of the reasons I'm not so comfortable with a female taking the lead. Now, I'm forced to ask the popular question. Who is bankrolling her? angry

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by hotseat: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aisha Yesufu, what happened to you?

Simply put, I'm disappointed!

Gosh!

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
We are not interested in LGBT. This woman shud off her mic or change the topic. It may have been practiced here in the 80’s bt it was never legal just like in the West then. It just wasn’t a criminal offense cos we had inadequate laws.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Patrioticman007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Flackoo:
The truth is all these activists are just after self popularity and the hustle for fat media paycheck, public validation on every of their opinion. If Aisha can't answer the following questions then she should cover her face with shame and either walk back to her village shell in Edo or the streets of Kano where she grew up !!
Name of the homo couples
Venue of the wedding ceremony
Name of officiating priests
Name of the bride and groom parents
Then pictures from the homo wedding!!

Everything na package & hustle.
She wants to destroy the little respect people have for her.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a woman that thinks and doesn't allow religion think for her

Allow people make their choice and live with the consequences and benefits of such choice.
hausa fulani can say anything and go free. If u are not hausa fulani, mind what you advocate. 16 years await you.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Flamemignon1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Homosexuality is a borrowed practice.
It's not a practice for Pete's sake
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aisha goofed here completely. Same sex before the coming of the British officials is a big lie. This is completely false. It's imported when we embraced their coming into our lands

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Exmilitant(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aisha Yesufu is a freethinker and a liberal thank god for her. Anyone against same-sex marriage should give logical reasons devoid of religious and cultural sentiments.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Flamemignon1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
EngrMcDon:
Practice at your own risk...

In Burna's voice "I no be one of those wey dey fear t*t* fu*k nyash"

Damn!!!! The thought alone,,, Teuh
But straight people do it
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by yusluvad(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
She's loosing it already!

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by thatigboman: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
abbey621:
Perhaps she meant same sex relationships not marriage. Who officiated the wedding, which registry? What nikkai or church wedding?
she said marriage. Are u twisting what she said?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by skylarr: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
This woman has entered the deep end. SMH all for social media likes and retweet. I pity those following her leadership. I hope that she changes her mode of dressing to portray her true beliefs and intent.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by abbey621(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
thatigboman:
she said marriage. Are u twisting what she said?

Just trying to give her benefit of doubt, maybe she was drunk grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by pfadom: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aisha Yesufu is a chronic unrepentant liar who hides behind activism for cheap popularity. It's high tine we began to ignore them.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by WoundedLamb: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Actually, they know. They just want to play the ostrich. The white man came to Africa to criminalize homosexuality based on their limited knowledge. Today, they know better but Africa has refused to evolve.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Firstcitizen: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Liar!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by KosiGee(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Flackoo:
The truth is all these activists are just after self popularity and the hustle for fat media paycheck, public validation on every of their opinion. If Aisha can't answer the following questions then she should cover her face with shame and either walk back to her village shell in Edo or the streets of Kano where she grew up !!
Name of the homo couples
Venue of the wedding ceremony
Name of officiating priests
Name of the bride and groom parents
Then pictures from the homo wedding!!

Dandaudu is a Hausa word. Research the meaning. I don’t think it’s a new word. I’ll try and find a link to same practice in the Yoruba (Benin/Togo)religion.

I’m not endorsing it but let’s stop this ‘it’s a western practice’ nonsense. It’s being with us.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Flamemignon1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
rawfact:

Completely Bro. This is one of the reasons I'm not so comfortable with a female taking the lead. Now, I'm forced to ask the popular question. Who is bankrolling her? angry
Just say you are a misogynist and an homophobe and move on. There are presidents in this world that share her perspective, it's not a gender based opinion but human right value

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by IMAMofWAR: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
so what?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Musty112: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
That this is coming from a believer is appalling. The prophet cursed those who does what the people of lut did. In a way, you are advocating for it. May ALLAH forgive us our shortcomings

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Touch a homophobic somebody and next moment they're like their religion is against it.
Who wrote the holy books? SILENCE

Moses was also probably a homophobic prophet, and he lived his life his way.
Let people of our generation live theirs, their way!
"Moses was also probably a homophobic prophet, and he lived his life his way." - meaning you actually believe in the "holy books" you despise?

In fact, I don't understand you comment. Are you for or against homosexuality?

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Chirowman(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gay marriage for this Nigeria , before they are through or even court giving them 14 years their life might not remaining the same . with the high rate of jungle Justice in naija na die.let her stop lying
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
None of the activists are talking about issues like increase in electricity tarrif, excessive bank charges, increase in the tax of land use.

It is things like gay rights that is important to them, things that wont benefit mankind.

This shows that her sponsors are out of touch with reality in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by bluefilm: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
I knew that this woman has always been an Agent of Darkness
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by basty: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Only in your Norrh
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by maiquel: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
blinking001:
We wont accept that bullshit...... this country is for Christ Jesus...
I like how simplistic this sounds... but it is powerful!
Christians have a mandate, it is to proclaim Christ to the end of the world and live in love with their neighbours.
We love our neighbours does not mean we'll harbour sin. Christ detests sin, but he loves the sinners. And he gave them a choice but also advised them to choose life.

We all still have that choice today.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
In the 80s.. � This woman is a fat liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki"