Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s (39884 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Akuruoulo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
You don't know Igbo culture. Though the one practiced that I have seen was between two women. And there's no sexual relationship

Usually the one marrying the other is very older and widowed, and her children consider they don't want her to be alone when they all leave the house, so they marry a younger woman for her. She cooks and cleans and cares for her.

And she's also free to shine her Congo with any man of her choice, to bring forth children for her 'husband", if they agree.
AND THE WENT ON TO PRINT INVITATION CARD CAPTIONED " MRS AND MRS WHAT" ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by guy222: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
AccessME:
Aisha don fall my hand on this post. All the same I can't hate homosexuals though i hate the act.
it more of saying you dont like rice but you love jollof rice. This is nothing but confusion.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by guy222: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sensitivity:
You are a certified fool
oboy see kwacking,
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by ChoCho54(f): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Akuruoulo:
AND THE WENT ON TO PRINT INVITATION CARD CAPTIONED " MRS AND MRS WHAT" ?
No nau!!

Usually a low key local runs
Bride price paid and bride taken home.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
Her husband!

Not that type. That would be chicken change smiley
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Cousin9999: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Because of all the meddling from foreigners, religious brainwashing, and etc., we may never sort out the truth around the issue.

I think it's important to just focus on what's best for our people and community. If there's no harm, we should agree to disagree and mind our own business. There's more important things to worry about than gays.

However, trans needs to be stopped.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Juoflife1:
I'm not.

GOOD
The West made it illegal before they allowed gay marriage
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by dododawa1: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
APC may be behind the Twitter,so don't believe every thing you see or hear on SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Akuruoulo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
No nau!!

Usually a low key local runs
Bride price paid and bride taken home.
I KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING. BT THAT HAS NTN TO DO WITH LESBIANISM
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by mmadu4: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
She was born in 1974 how did she witness same sex marriage
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by BaddieFreak(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a woman that thinks and doesn't allow religion think for her

Allow people make their choice and live with the consequences and benefits of such choice.

Live and let live !
God bless you for this piece

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by BaddieFreak(f): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Neddstark:
I am not against her opinions. If she is okay with both her sons doing the gay 69 with each other, fine with me. But what I know is that Islam is 100% against homosexuality and she should stop wearing that Hijab that portrays her as a Muslim woman. She is not a Muslim

Yeah for the record, I am a Christian. If you are going to support homosexuality, stop being a Christian. Homosexuality has no home in Christianity. Supporting homosexuality as a Christian makes you an agent of the devil in disguise. Yes and you will not be part of the Kingdom of God so stop trying to please the liberal and denounce biblical rules.

Who made you an advocate for Christianity to be telling people not to be a Christian if the person is into homosexuality? undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by doggedfighter(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
BaddieFreak:
God bless you for this piece

grin grin
How was your day,sis?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by ChoCho54(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING. BT THAT HAS NTN TO DO WITH LESBIANISM
Yes, I mentioned in my post it was devoid of sexual relationship...

Anyway shaa bro... grin

What do we know? grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by ChoCho54(f): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
rawfact:

Not that type. That would be chicken change smiley
Well I was just reminding you that she's married and probably to a greater guy than yourself.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Neddstark: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Who made you an advocate for Christianity to be telling people not to be a Christian if the person is into homosexuality? undecided

You must be offended by what I said. But I will say it again. If you are into homosexuality or incest with your family members, you either leave the sin and become a Christian or leave the faith and live your unnatural screwed up life. The Bible is not meant to be twisted to suit your beliefs. Read it, accept it or go become an atheist or something.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by azpekuliar: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Homosexuality is a borrowed practice.

No it is not
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by berbs: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
FAIRALL:
In Igboland, it is a taboo!

Na lie, na una dey do am pass with your boi boi, and the Hausas.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by berbs: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nothing but the truth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Miracle1991: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why is it that anybody that ipob terrorists are supporting is always a fool. This the woman those terrorists were celebrating few weeks back just because lead a terrorist attack on buhari government. This woman is as useless as Namdi kanu (the IndecentStar)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by chiedozie198100: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why is it hard for Nigerians to realize that these so-called activists are all undercover agents?

From sowore, dj swift, Aisha yesufu, oby ezekwesili, soyinka, bisola(the London based gay man), bobrisky e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Godbless3(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
What really motivate her to let out this tweet?
Is the house/senate debating again about same sex?
Whats her point in a country that same sex has been made illegal all about?
If hard drugs is made illegal in a country, does it mean its was not or has not been in use before?
Some of these activist don't think through but only 4 the fame that comes with it.
I can easily tweet "Calm down prostitution is being practice by muslim/christian since before colonial rule" and get a fair share of what will follow.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Omoslim26: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
No nau!!
Usually a low key local runs Bride price paid and bride taken home.
Oya clean your mouth
no dey type nonsense with confidence

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by livingchrist: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
chiedozie198100:
Why is it hard for Nigerians to realize that these so-called activists are all undercover agents?

From sowore, dj swift, Aisha yesufu, oby ezekwesili, soyinka, bisola(the London based gay man), bobrisky e.t.c
that's true you forgot bobrisky, Adichie and many of them are used by the globalists to cause subversion and infiltration.
Sodom and Gomorah are holy compared to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by BRATISLAVA: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Praxis758:
This one has derailed from her course. So she's directly canvassing for same-sex marriage. The earlier she wake up from her deep sleep, the better for her.

Western countries that most folks are using as examples didn't built their advancement values on those immoral, ungodly and uncultured values.

We often deceive ourselves that openness of opinion is the major cause of western advancement, capital lie!

We say no to immorality in Nigeria. We are people of values.

What did you think the sponsors of the past months were after? Now you're seeing their true intentions.

Homophobic Nigerians being commandeered and sponsored by their worst enemies to champion a cause they never understood.

Rather than promoting economic growth and other markers of civilization, it's only sexuality that she feels will eliminate poverty, death and make everyone happy. She's lost the plot.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by edoairways: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Praxis758:

What most of you don't realise is that activists want to be heard all the time, no activist want to be idle for a long time. I'm not saying she's a hungry type o but she misses this shot.

The motive behind her tweet is to steer peoples' emotions that will generate a steady debate on social media which will later stir mass call for the renouncement of the anti-homosexual law passed by GEJ.

Any success recorded by that action will later be credited to her voice and activism. That will even earn her international accolades as the champion of the movement.

The movement she's trying to stir is a fruitless and dead on arrival because Nigerians are too united to support any immorality coming from the western world.

A tweet like this may crush the love people have for her activism. Late Fela Anikulapo's activism and music both gained massive followership but the smoking/weed/nudity part never flew in the heart of his fans.
This present generation support weed though not all of them
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by AllforGod1: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
How old was she in the 80's?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by saajus: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
We hate the truth. Whether we like it or not, those guys are among us. It is a very difficult topic but they are among us. They are even on this platform. Africa likes to look away from a problem instead of addressing it. Why can't we carry out our own independent research with zero oyibo influence to determine if truly those homosexuals are saying the truth that it is in-born.

Read the story of Alaafin Orompotoniyun. What she did was like transgendering of today. Because we don't study history, we thought Western culture brought all the so-called bad things to Africa. Fulani has been cross-dressing before they even start in the West. African women have been twerking before Beyonce and Co dreamt of it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Homo that existed in Sodom & Gomorah in 8 B.C
Before Jesus Christ oooo

Something wey since 1829, youruba people dey do well well before christian missionary came and abolished it from yorubaland

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by omoadeleye(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
No wonder that i do not feel this woman vibes from day one, so she has just been disguising from day one and already knew want she was initially fighting for, now she just soro soke her feelings.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please ask her again because such thing was not only alien at that time but a sheer taboo in this part of the world back then
AllforGod1:
How old was she in the 80's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.