Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. (289 Views)

Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. by The5DME(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
You all hate hate homosexuals but the real truth is that you're all just too scared to admit your dear God is not perfect.
Humans were designed to be two genders: male and female and the were made to feel attracted to the themselves. Anything other than that is an ' error' on the pargof our creators.

Don't blame homosexuals, blame God(jehovah, yahweh, Allah, etc).
Re: Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. by Oluromantic: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2021
So you agree say God made male and female.

Na lizard God suppose make you make male agama go dey toast you upandan as fine girl lizard.

Mumu
Re: Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. by WoundedLamb: 12:28am On Jan 12, 2021
From a perspective, it would seem nature is not perfect (I prefer to use the word 'nature' for inclusiveness). But then 'perfect' is relative. In this context, what we see as perfect is simply a function of the norm or majority. Most people are attracted to the opposite gender so those who aren't must be imperfect. But then, what if variety has always been part of the grand plan? That, to me, seems to be a more logical conclusion when you consider the fact that virtually everything product of nature has exception(s) including the concept of day and night. Skin colour, height, number of days in a year, etc., nature always has variations. So instead of seeing these deviations as prooves of nature's imperfection, I see them as parts of the grand design. Gay people aren't imperfect, they are simply the minority.

The situation of things in Africa is, however, a special case. The African man is unwelcoming to variation and changes except when forced to do so. That's why you hear people killed twins at a certain point in time cause the majority were having one child at a time and therefore any deviation was considered devilish. Hunchback, albinos, blue eyes, intersex, dwarves, etc., these are deviations that have, at some point in time, been perceived as unnatural and discriminated against in Africa. There's a very deep fear of questioning the status quo over there. Conformity is overly emphasized and nobody wants to be seen differently. This could be good in a way but in more ways than one, it has kept the continent stagnant and hostile to the minority.

In summary, what I consider unnatural is the idea that the more-than-one-billion people on earth were born straight. That's not how nature works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. by dogmart(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:
From a perspective, it would seem nature is not perfect (I prefer to use the word 'nature' for inclusiveness). But then 'perfect' is relative. In this context, what we see as perfect is simply a function of the norm or majority. Most people are attracted to the opposite gender so those who aren't must be imperfect. But then, what if variety has always been part of the grand plan? That, to me, seems to be a more logical conclusion when you consider the fact that virtually everything product of nature has exception(s) including the concept of day and night. Skin colour, height, number of days in a year, etc., nature always has variations. So instead of seeing these deviations as prooves of nature's imperfection, I see them as parts of the grand design. Gay people aren't imperfect, they are simply the minority.

The situation of things in Africa is, however, a special case. The African man is unwelcoming to variation and changes except when forced to do so. That's why you hear people killed twins at a certain point in time cause the majority were having one child at a time and therefore any deviation was considered devilish. Hunchback, albinos, blue eyes, intersex, dwarves, etc., these are deviations that have, at some point in time, been perceived as unnatural and discriminated against in Africa. There's a very deep fear of questioning the status quo over there. Conformity is overly emphasized and nobody wants to seen differently. This could be good in a way but in more ways than one, it has kept the continent stagnant and hostile to the minority.

In summary, what I consider unnatural is the idea that the more-than-one-billion people on earth were born straight. That's not how nature works.

U did good. Nice write up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) / Good News! Good News! Opportunity For Single Ladies (photo) / In Caribbean Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.